Happy

What went SO RIGHT?

Brian Taylor and Meloni basically

also Morrison rewriting it so it translated better to screen.

It's been renewed

Was he in the writers room the whole season? He's only credited with the pilot

Meloni finally found the role that gives him an excuse to act like a dick all the time

I guess you are right, thought he was more involved.

What the fuck were those Teletubbie knock-offs? Some kinnda Dr.Who aliens?

I wasn't familiar with Meloni before, but he's fucking great in this.

I showed happy! to my whole family and now they are hooked!

I can understand never seen Oz, but he was on Law and Order for like 10 years, plus he was in MoS. Where have you been?

Happy is very fuckable.

I don't know, OP. But I was sold the minute he sandblasted that guys face down like 20 feet of old school stucco siding. The violence is viscerally satisfying without focusing in on the gore itself.

I enjoy it. Great show and the characters are fun. I like how they seem to be leaving a lot to expanded upon and not just backing themselves into a corner storywise by accurately following the book

It's really fun. Though I wish the villains were played a bit more straight. I think the whole dynamic would be a bit funnier if Nick and Happy went up against a slightly more serious version of organized crime rather than wacky mob boss, wacky Santa cosplayer,wacky torturer and wacky childrens show host who hosts orgies while dressing as a giant beetle. I feel like it'd be funnier if someone played straight man to Nick and Happy's insanity.

But, you know, it's still a really fun story with a lot of extremely satisfying violence.

You are not wrong

I've seen little mention of Billy West showing up as a 3 headed dog with Zoidberg voice

Cause that's supposed to be a surprise user

I'll be curious how another season will play out. This kind of felt like a one and done like Blood Drive turned out to be.

Man I would've loved to have Blood Drive and Happy airing on the same night

Something tells me they're not gonna resolve the "zombie son possessed by a demon" plot by the end of tonight.

Meloni really is doing a fantastic job here.
The whole thing would fall apart with a lesser actor on that role.

I just can't get over how he is like an entirely different actor in the flashbacks.

44 MINUTES !

bump for the start in 4 minutes

Geez Merry, that's a little extreme

oh fuck, the glove was at the support group

Happy! Language!

jesus fuck, Happy is going Reservoir Dogs on this poor fuck

It's like Breaking Bad but with Grant Morrison plot twists.

My girlfriend has a tickling fetish and now I have it too

taking a better look at some of those IFs, kids have shitty imaginations these days, I mean a fucking sock?

One of them is a bundle of sticks.

A faggot, get it?

one of them was just one of those fucking russian dolls within dolls

They sock is from like the 70s. I'd be concern about the literal faggot.

What the fuck did he do

Random guess: lobotomized people.

looks like it

Happy did tickle torture. Creepy Claus probably drugged them.

>Suddenly bears traps

MOOORRRRRIIIIISSSOOOOOONNNNN

Yikes

Are the rumors of a potential season 2 true?

Season 2 confirmed

Really? I haven't read the story it's based off of but I thought it was a one season thing. That's neat though.

It's like the ending of toy story!

Oh shit RIP faggot

Remember when Nick shot himself in the head in the pilot
Ayiii he died as his father dies

Pottery

Just like daddy.

Awwwwww...

so he actually survived the gunshot, but then he got his neck snapped?

Inb4 Satan raises him back to life because he needs him to get that demon

We've got 10 minutes to kill the big bad and exorcise a demon. Shit.

Phew, he's okay.

This is bumming me right the fuck out.

Called it! Season 2 plot is the demon!

Well then

>ONLY MAGIC CAN HURT ME
>Hocus pocus motherfucker

Welp time to start the hiatus support group. SEASON 2 WHEN

Coming Soon™

Damn good show.

>HOCUS POCUS MOTHER FUCKER

What streaming sites is this on legally

If you have a network provider with Syfy on your subscription, you can go to Syfy's site to verify it and watch the first 7 episodes

I'm straight up going to ask, are there going to be fucking magic/supernatural elements in this? I honestly can't tell with how weird and trippy this show is, so I wouldn't be surprised if anything happened.

Dat hocus pocus

Love this show and plenty of story available for season 2. Im thinking maybe throw in a halloween theme maybe with the demonic kid and imaginary monsters.

Cable finally freed from censorship

Basically Santa's got unexplained amazing tracking abilities and a dude gets brought back from the dead via demonic shit, but everything else is mostly down to Earth

the lack of nudity in this show honestly pisses me off

they go so fucking far with everything else but refuse to show some tits

this is the kind of show that would be showing full on genital nudity, but it doesn't

Would you go to the Santa themed strip club?

santa and the devil?

>show about a magic flying unicorn
>are there going to be supernatural elements?

nigga

Santa in this show is a dude dressed up like Santa and is mentally fucked in the head, the Demonic shit I can't really explain and it seems to be something that will get more detail in Season 2

the mob kid pretty much said in the first episode that the world is run by monsters. he wasn't speaking in hyperbolic statements as he died.

only if it's women stripping.

you owe it to yourself to watch OZ, like right now.

perfect casting is the shows greatest feature, the rest is like makeup on a beautiful woman

It's a great and genuinely creative show that's been given plenty of freedom from its network and has an amazing lead. Can't ask for much more than that.

Seconding this. Any fans of Meloni should watch Oz. Wet Hot American Summer was bretty gud too.

I enjoyed this show.
Im glad i found it.
Season 2 cant wait.

What are the mayor changes between the TV Series and the comic??
Does the comic includes demon zombies and pedo rings?

The TV series expands on pretty much everything the comic did, both story wise and character wise (which isn't hard to do, since the original was just a 4-issue miniseries). IIRC the action was more grounded, and not nearly as over the top as the TV series.

One of the more major changes is that Hailey's relation to Sax was only revealed near the end of the comic, while in the TV series it's revealed near the end of the first episode. The subway scene is also taken from the comic, though there it happens in a train car.

All in all I feel the TV series did a great job adapting the story, and making such a silly concept work so well. Major props must go to Happy's animators for doing such a great job with his model and animations.

And no hack-ass director pushing his "vision" on how it should have been. They actually played things straight.

>Great visuals
>Christopher Meloni
>Wacky fun
>Christopher Meloni
>Genuinely funny
>Christopher Meloni

The man hasn't been shit in anything I've ever seen him in. He was my legit pick for playing Two-Face before TDK came out.

Meloni must look crazy in the dailies before they add Happy in

You were correct.

Yup. Glad we'll still get some resolution.

there was only one reason to watch Blood Drive muh science waifu

>implying

Julian Slink was a national treasure

Christopher Meloni does amazing eyebrow work.