BASED BENDIS

Where were you when BENIS saved Felicia?! Me, I was eating a Red Banana and listening to Sinatra.

I thought Venom Inc saved Felicia

>back in her old costume
>renouncing her crime lord ways

It's weird that Bendis is responsible for this.

While Venom Inc. came first, I think Defenders started setting up her redemption first (I haven't been reading it, though, so I don't know for sure), and Venom Inc. only ended with Eddie suggesting that she take the opportunity to change her ways rather her actually making the decision to do so.

I’m pretty sure it was Thompson’s Silk solo that actually started off Cat’s Redemption arc and pulled her away from revenge crazed baddie that Slott forced onto her.

True. I should've said that Slott was the last person to start working towards redeeming Felicia, which I guess isn't surprising since it was his stupid idea to make her a crime lord in the first place.

Do you have some issue numbers? I don't feel like flipping all of the series.

>It's weird that Bendis is responsible for this.
Bendis seems to be attempting some last minute bridge repairs with the readership before he dips out of Marvel. He brought back the Ultimate Universe (that somehow has an exact replica of Riri in it), he’s giving Miles his own goddamn hero name (which he should have done from the start), and now this.

All a little too late, in my opinion.

It's not all that unexpected, he basically reversed his more contradictory Avengers changes before leaving as well (restoring Wanda to heroine status as well as Wonderman who had gone full AVENGERS DON'T WORK). Even on X-Men he basically did that half-fake-out with the 'revolution' being "let's talk".

For GotG though yes, that's a fucking turd.

What's Black Cat been in recently? I'd like to catch up on her.

Kinda make his 616 Miles stories a huge waste of time (moreso than usual). Should've happened there.

>those proportions in the second panel
She looks like a kid

Did Black Cat kill anybody during her mob boss phase? And even if she didn't, I know for a fact that she had murderers like Hammerhead and Scorpion on her payroll.

thats what you were doing, i demand to know youre physical location at once

She killed the lesbian who raped her 24-7 in prison

It starts at the start of Sinister Silk.

Wha-?

To be fair, he did kind of do that when he finished up his Avengers run.

Link?

Doesn't matter, she's forgiven just because of being her.

>back in her old costume
>only shows collar bone area instead of tits

She gets gooder as she shows more skin each time

He bullied Titania tho

She used brainwashed mental patients as kamikaze assassins and killed the doctor who did the brainwashing for after he stopped being useful.

She also killed that old retired supervillain that Star-Lord befriended and tried to burn Aunt May, Jay and some other woman alive.

I didn't mind that they made her a crime boss.

I minded that they took away her cleavage.

Her boobs are the source of her goodness. The more cleavage she shows, the more heroic she is. If Marvel ever allows her to go topless, we will achieve world peace.

Mangaverse Felicia was the most heroic of them all.

I miss her J-Lo-esque outfits.

Best Felicia!

>Giving Miles his own hero name
Does anyone other than those who dislike him actually consider his a positive? Only reason he sells in because he's Spider-Man. Take away the brand and no way he stands on his own

>Only reason he sells in because he's Spider-Man. Take away the brand and no way he stands on his own
That’s the ultimate joke. Miles only ever had fans because he took a popular name that never belonged to him.

Well. It did in the Ultimate universe, at least, since Pete was dead at the time. But he is just too superfluous in the mainline Marvel universe.

based Robbie Thompson

>a writer comes up with a stupid status quo change
>another writer changes it back in the middle of a story like it's an afterthought
>nobody questions it

This is honestly one of my favorite things in comics. It happens all. The. Time.

>>nobody questions it
If it gets us our fun-loving Felicia back, I won't say a damn thing against it.

This is the chest of someone who will without hesitation lay down their life for the cause of good.

Less clothes!

that looks so fucking stupid

>no longer a villain
>back in her real costume
For once Bendis' penchant for ignoring other writers results in something good.