Where is Sup Forums on this list?

Where is Sup Forums on this list?

#8 checking in, how can I help

Number 8, who the fuck cares tho?

fix yourself first, things will follow suit around you.
I forgot to mention i'm 7-8 on the list

what lvl is woke

finally crossing into #9 reporting in

7-8

Why is there no option for so depressed you realize just how rediculous everything is and start to think its funny. Id say im somewhere between 6 and 7, even tho im a mentally ill degenerate

I've been a 9 now for quite some time.

Nowhere on this list. Probably transcended beyond stormfaggotry so this list is not applicable.

Yes. Id be a 10 but i'm too ugly and autistic to breed to preserve the white race. Or be respected at work.

If you aren't a breadpilled Christian then you aren't "redpilled" at all.

Im at a 9...my girlfriend is between 7-8

6-7
I'm part Jew so i will never reproduce

9, I have spent 6 years trying to become a 10, I suppose I don't have the self discipline quite yet

6-7, feels hopeless but fuck muslums and niggers

>Christcuck
>redpilled
you're literally brainwashed just like the muslims are

In between 7-8
Been here for a few years though.

Enjoy burning in hell forever, kike.

they're the number 3 only instead of glass wearing skinny hipsters they are overweight neckbeards who gather on Sup Forums instead of starbucks.

There is no hell, nor do I need the threat of hell to be a good person. Don't bother to determine for yourself what is right and wrong though, just follow what (((they))) tell you. That's a good goy.

I bounce between 6 and 8 depending on my mood.

8-9

normally I'd be a 7, but I am a jew and therefore part of the problem. I am sorry I don't want to kill myself though.

7 or 8 on average. I am at about 6.5

there are based Jews, we'd accept you no problem, question is whether or not we'd want you to mate, and that depends on your Jew%

9 is dumb.

I am 8 and 10.

#8 reporting

I come from 100% jewish blood. But you can't really tell looking at me. My GF is part jewish too, so I don't think it matters that much.

8 reporting in

5 although I'm starting to lean to 6-7

7 desu

there are more than enough based jews

i dont even care about denomination in that sense, i just want america to be white and european with a minority of native americans and asians

Is there any way to view this images on mobile without it being low res as shit

Sitting at a solid 6 and I'm probably gonna call it quits here. Even if I knew every conspiracy and wrongdoing committed by the establishment, what the fuck can I possibly do with this information? Being bi-racial doesn't help either. There's just no proper side for me to choose in the grand scheme of things.

well I fucking commend you unironically, I've never heard of a 100% Jew being red pilled, literally thought it was impossible, GJ lad

6. I feel like I'm growing to be a 7, though.

I would say im at a 7.

Im becoming a Catholic Monk so instead of fighting the world im just going to pray all day with my fellow monks.

This.

You understand my friend.

I'm fit but I'm probably 6, also I had a black gf

7-8, but I only show people 5. It's not worth it.

6 but I can relate pretty well to 5 too because I also fell for the college meme and ended up in trades.
Pretty damn glad I did.