We can't deport all of the illegal immigrants in the USA because they do the jobs whites won't do

>We can't deport all of the illegal immigrants in the USA because they do the jobs whites won't do

>Nobody will pick the fruit/vegetables

I see the left constantly saying this but to me it doesn't logically make sense.

I mean, look at the rest of the first world. I'm pretty sure that we don't have massive amounts of illegal immigrants doing all of the unskilled labour.

If the wages for these jobs have to increase would it matter all that much? Surely the increase of people with money would then be able to actually pay for the increased price.

Sure, some upper middle class won't be able to afford a qt latina live in slave but for the most part won't society as a whole become a hell of a lot more equal?

What is the point of everything being so cheap if nobody can fucking buy anything because they're dirt poor?

>logically make sense
>logically

Its not that white people dont want to pick fruits or vegetables, white people dont want to pick fruits or vegetables for 3 dollars a day and no benefits.

If the Democrats were really the party of the working man and working rights they wouldnt foster circumstances that let cheap workers flood into the country and allow them to be paid 2 and a half bean burritos for 12 hours of work.

don't derail pls

They don't want those jobs either. They do them to get a foot in the door. Once settled they leave those jobs to compete for jobs whites want to do.

What's that old saying about necessity being the mother of invention?

Exactly.

Why are they supportive of people being paid literal slave wages?! Even if they aren't citizens it's happening in your country and should be illegal not to mention that they pretty much undercut absolutely everyone.

The Democrats have this racket that keeps them in power. They make their constituents think that without them to force minimum wage hikes and prop up corrupt unions, all the unskilled laborers would be making $4/hr here and the unions would be powerless.

>live in 99% white NH
>we do all our jobs
>no crime

yeah dont buy liberal US propaganda that anyone needs millions of illegal immigrants

I'll do it, and since there will be less like me, I get to charge more.

Do you even lift?

Nobody's saying Mexicans can't still pick fruits and shit.

We don't mind migrants. AS LONG AS WE KNOW THEY'RE NOT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS AND SHIT.

Like holy fuck man, just give work visas and follow up on it. Give people incentive to work with the system, like free phone cards and shit so that these people can stay in touch with their families, or offer a cheap public bus service to take people back and forth over the border at regular intervals.

Do you think people WANT to sneak over, and live under the table? Not really. The first step to managing our borders is giving people flexible options, while vetting them.

You know, that whole philosophy of Trust, but Verify?

Right now we aren't verifying.

It's kind of funny watching the tolerant, moral, SJW left make arguments for slavery.

wow whos the racist now

>Do you even lift

Nah I run and do cycling

They are all afraid that once theres a great demand for workers their parents are going to force them to get a summerjob and that Kids in generali will start working thus making them frowned upon by the elderly and the youth for beinh lazy cunts.

If you start working early you really dont have Time with the liberal whining, you use your Time to spend the money you got on parties, movies, music or whatever you want because you fucking earned it.

They can't stop the deportation squad

haha fagger

Illegals don't all take fruit picking jobs.
I know of one, who later became a citizen, who has a great factory job.
I know the child of illegals who has a great job in advertising.

These people take more then bottom of the barrel jobs.

>won't society as a whole become a hell of a lot more equal?

Yes.

lel I'm T-rex mode with huge leg muscles and no arm muscles. Cycling is a drug, especially riding in hilly terrain and going super sanic fast.

Leftists are actually the most racist people of all.
They look at minorities as "the help"
A very large portion of them have never had to do an honest days work in their life. That's why they act the way they do. They think they are entitled to things because it's all been given to them.

Who is this wiener cleaner?

OP, that's also the argument for a higher minimum wage. Something the retards around here balk at.

Here is the tip
deport all illegal immigrants then take LEGAL immigrants that want to do the job