Yfw Trump actually is Hitler

>yfw Trump actually is Hitler

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3928978/I-won-t-one-dollar-Donald-Trump-said-NOT-accept-400-000-president-s-salary.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For reference: Trump is not taking the Presidential salary

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3928978/I-won-t-one-dollar-Donald-Trump-said-NOT-accept-400-000-president-s-salary.html

fucking wasted trips

I wish.

LOL.

Sure, so JFK was Hitler too right?

Moronic

this makes me like trump more

LITERALLY HITLER

>yfw liberals make Hitler seem like a good guy

>seem like a good guy
He was the good guy, user. We were the baddies all along.

>trump is literally hitler
>hitler trips

nice

what did kek mean by this?

>had never paid any income tax
holy shit he actually literally is hitler

>mfw

Hitler had some pretty good ideas DESU. He brought his country back from the brink of collapse, but he may have gone a bit too far in regards to a few things

Wait, does that mean that Bloomberg was partially Hitler?

JFK is Hitler!!!!

He is going to build a wall (siegfried line), improve infrastructure (das autobahn), and make make car factories (Volkswagen).

Trump = Hitler!

>trump doesn't take the money
>"trump is literally hitler"

>trump takes the money
>"guess he isn't as rich as he says"

>Hitler was breathing air
>Trump is breathing air
Coïncidence ? I think not !

>saving the government money and not taking the presidential salary because he's already rich
>hur hur dur he's literally Hitler
I don't know what the fuck kinda shit these guys are smoking.

>pic
wow trump will never recover

>" excuse me sir, but do you know where have proofs? "

According to that Standard, he's also JFK.

Legally, how does this work? Is he going to donate it straight to charity? Not sure how you can refuse a legally mandated salary as such.

hitler was a very likable and charismatic man. The people loved him. They loved the fact he was murdering jews and gave no fucks. People WANTED TO WIN at any cost. Trump is following in the footsteps of Hitler on purpose because it was such a big success for him.

Does that mean he IS hiter? No, not today. But from how he's acted people, both enemies and followers, are expecting him to become Hitler. If he doesn't become Hitler his followers will be very upset. If he does become Hitler pretty much everyone else will be pissed. He's going to start WW3 either way and end up being called hitler for starting the war. Just accept it. He is now Neo-Hitler

zuckerberg is also hitler then

Who cares, he has tip top jew lawyers. He can donate it, he said he can just take $1, details don't really matter.

Didn't Hitler do that as a tax write off?

Oh god I hate this cunt. I just started seeing her all over twitter

>Nevertheless, when the Munich tax office reminded him in 1934 that he had never paid income tax

He literally is Hitler, I read somewhere he used to sleep with Hitler speeches on his nightstand. Can anyone confirm?

he's taking $1/year

>that post
>that get
What a glorious happenstance

WHAT THE FUCKKKKKK

His ex wife said that he did that I think

Does anybody else feel like when they enter conversations they are interupting the organic flow of things?

This is why i never talk

This is Sup Forums, man. We all feel awkward in social situations. The good thing is you can practice interjections here and no one will really notice or judge you. Just try and read the flow of the conversation and either reply to a specific question someone has asked, or try your best to keep the flow going.

There is no happenstance in the house of Kek.
Praise be, shadilay.

way to ruin the thread

Checked for nazi trips
>Implying Hitler wasn't a great leader
>Current Year

>Trump actually is Hitler
Well, I hope so. That is why I voted for him.

>omg how dare he refuse the peoples money and spend his own!

What is wrong with these people?

>This is the African Nazi
>Say "Sieg Heil to the N-double A-C-P" or you will be gassed for the next 1488 years

Boo hoo go fuck yourself you whiny faggot. Go be a little self-worshiping libtard, you Satan-worshiping piece of worthless shit. You think you're a good guy? You're not. You're a bad person. Everyone is bad except for Jesus. I'm sorry for you, your parents must be complete retards. And you think you can spit on this peaceful and prosperous land built by my people who worshiped Jesus/God since arriving here in the 1600s, and you think you can worship Satan on this land? You should be hanged, faggot. Now that Trump is President, you better be a good little boy. We're a lot less lenient than that faggot nigger Obama. We want a comfy society for people who worship God. If you are unwilling to submit to Jesus, the one true God, we will destroy you. If we were like Jesus, we would let you overcome us, but we are flawed sinners, who want to live in a comfy society. If you want to worship your own power instead of thanking God and repenting, if you want to worship your own strength, I'm sorry for the pain you will feel. We don't give a fuck about the 'sins of our past', nigger. God forgives those who repent. If you think that was bad, our damage output is going to be off the charts after all these years of being held down by the satanic establishment. Try us, little bitch

Hitler was left wing.

>Doesn't take the salary
>Doing the hardest job in the world for free

HE'S A GENOCIDAL DICTATOR!

Hitler liked dogs too. Point?

Please don't start with the whole "big govt is left by definition" crap.

>murdering jews
Holohoaxer detected

>If he doesn't become Hitler his followers will be very upset.

No, they won't. He will be better than Hitler because he won't lose.

this is beautiful pasta

The jewish prime minister of NZ donated his salary to charity in his first term, is he the next Hitler too?

>It's a 'systems of government can be sorted on a 1-dimensional line' episode again

>it's a "dismiss and bury the point because they can't directly engage with it" episode
one of my favorites. can you guys pause for a minute while I go make some pawpcorn?

>it's a 'try to make a point but contradict oneself in the process' episode again

Not at all - it's "I've been through this crap. Don't bring it up again, it's boring and wrong".

It's almost as if Hitler did a lot of good things, that was overshadowed by the whole "Exterminating a large group of people" thing that Sup Forums doesn't believe happened.

Suuure moron

>call someone out for making a gross oversimplification
>they get butthurt that you didn't engage their vague mess of a comment
okay

I hope Trump gets a German shepherd.

so this is how they spin trump not wanting presidential salary