Possible self degeneracy

I have lived in SE Asia for 5 years. Haven't had sex with a white girl in 4. Slept with about 40 Vietnamese, Cambodian and Thai girls not including prostitutes during that time.

What is Sup Forums's opinion of my actions?

Delete this thread.

Fair enough.
It's not as if there's rivers flowing with white women over there anyway.

sex is meant to be intimate and meaningful. you are fucking your dopamine receptors by doing it too much.

Don't care. Bleach their country.

>averaging less than one girl a month
What's your issue? Ugly? Small cock? Asian?

I can't understand what you are saying when you are so yellow

This.

I think our opinion is that you are trying to sideline and distract Sup Forums from the violent redpilling that is going on. I think it is our opinion that this post is oddly out of place, and is using sex as a tool to distract and divide us.

You know damn well this would have been for /soc/ or any other thing.

I fucking think that you are bad at your job as a paid DNC/ Soros shill, and need to fuck right off.

I think you have a limited grasp of what we talk about and do here, and you are going to get it eventually, and feel deep shame at how fucked up your job is that you do.

Fuck off.

promiscuity is disgusting

bad for the brain
bad for the body
bad for society

>inb4 virgin
i enjoy rejecting sluts desu

No it's not, No it isnt.

Did you enjoy it

virgin gay faggot detected

Which country had the dirtiest vaginas and shittiest fucks?

Doesn't matter what race you bang, just as long as a white man just bears children with white women and not any other races which are all equally degenerate.

A
FUCKING
SERIAL
PHILANDERER

>

Are you that feral halfboong from that other thread? GTFO cunt

>promoting breeding with your own race only is now a controversial opinion on Sup Forums
Oh how far this place has fallen.

is thats the case then explain what happens when you jerk off every day wihout fail for 20 years straight after hitting puberty

Go ahead and spread you superior white genes. Just don't pollute us Chinese

Are you by any chance the guy from the Asian Street Meat videos?

>tfw massive yellow fever for vietnamese grils

some of them are so hot its ridiculous, although some like other sea girls are baboon tier

im biased since i grew up with a lot of vietnamese friends, some of by best friends are viet, viet people really are great tier desu

>pollute
>chinese

How is it possible to pollute the chinese? they are one of the most genetically disappointing races in existence; 5'6 scrawny, ugly beta males with slit eyes and glasses and low testosterone. One of the ugliest race of dudes i can think of, they are just so weak looking.

Sex is meant to create babies, you idiot.

Nigga you have slept with so many men you're being saving now.