PETITION TO TAKE IN WHITE SOUTH AFRICANS

This is a GREAT idea. Trump could call it the 'Decolonization of Africa Act".

Tons of poor whites in South Africa are persecuted for their race who would be delighted to move to the US. And they would be willing to take the jobs all the illegals left behind.

Someone make a petition already!

Other urls found in this thread:

voortrekker-history.co.za/vegkop_great_trek.php#.WCk018l7GM8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's actually fucking genius..wtf

Bump Bump Bump!

Good idea.

You're the one who fucked them over, you do it

Remember: This is exactly the cheeky behaviour the yids have been engaging in for years especially in Sep 2015 with the migrant crisis.

Will never pass a supreme court review for constitutionality. Afrikaners are fucked.

south africans are basically niggers, they can stay there

I'm sure UKIP would do it if they held power.

No, this is absolutely fucking retarded, OP. Look the end goal is for whites to have their OWN SHIT, not be able to have a voice in Brownland, aka the US.

We need to tell Afrikaner people that they are entitled to their own lands. Rhodesia only lost because of a trade Embargo, without a cucked world leader maybe they will make their own space.

Dit is 'n kak idee, jammer, maar dit is.

LOL. What? How would that fall under the purview of SCOTUS in any way?

They're never going to match the birthrates of the black south africans, the only way to have their own land is a repeat of colonization which isnt going to happen

Who thought it would be a good idea to live on a continent full of groids?

Jew fuck!

This might be a good idea, but they'd have to be westernized seeing as theyve been tarnished by living in a country of nogs.

it can be undone in 1-2 generations, just put them in safe democrat states so it doesnt gerrymander anything

Britain has already been bleached by the Pole.

Actual African-Americans from Africa, who want to work hard, instead of dindu gibsmedats? SIGN ME UP!

THIS. MAKE IT SO.

Gib half of them to us, we need more white folks.

or a new kind of Black Plague that only affects the Black Plague

Afrikaaner accent and people are fucking awesome and based I fully support. Where do I sign?

Seriously though we have all this meme magic thats not going anywhere else. Lets shill this into reality. Would gurrantee Trump victory next time around.

south africa is already a hellhole for white people

the US currently needs more white people

really fires my neurons...

No.

APARTHEID FOR SOUTH AFRICA.

REMOVE MUGABE AND RESTORE RHODESIA.

south africa is actually a very pleasent place to live. You'd be surprised how many poor whites like living there, they just want more resources. Things are changing, I think, whites are allowed to segregate themselves somewhat. but if blacks want to kick them out, we should be ready to take them in.

Are you seriously making the assertion that 10 million >100IQ, white hunters couldn't win in a battle against literal retards.

Reminds me of Loius CucK saying that he could just beat the shit out 100 2 year olds at a time.

voortrekker-history.co.za/vegkop_great_trek.php#.WCk018l7GM8

Whites built SA, and helped the kafs not live in huts. There was a black middle class in Rhodesia. Even the literal king of the Zulu says everything was better under white rule. Look it up.

In b4 ebola becomes a thing at the same time "somehow"

>DAS NOT FAIR
>WES THE AFRICAN AMERICAN
>DEY WHITE
>DAS NOT FAIR

Fuck that.

Settle all 4 million of them in California and create New Rhodesia.

We want to help them find a better living situation, not a worse one

WE ARE THE JEWS NOW

But they're white, not niggers. They're okay people.

Can leave the lefties in Africa though.

Ek is nie 'n Jood nie. Fok off poes

Jy is Afrikaans leer erste nodig, my vriend.

"whites are allowed to segregate themselves somewhat"

Yeah the DA controlled cape is pretending to be nigger party but are totally controlled by the whites, it's great. Regular kafs are too stupid to know the difference, they just know how bad the ANC is.

>And they would be willing to take the jobs all the illegals left behind.
FUCK OFF THOSE ARE MINE

Bumping

>111

Those digits are mine

Then breed more, you fuck. It's not like you're running out of land.

Don't get my hopes up.

Obligatory .jpg

I've been thinking about the same thing for a while now. Mainly because these people need to protect themselves from horrible violence. It's time for all white to abandon the sinking ship of South Africa

exchange them for blacks PLEASE

YES AN EXCHANGE! We give them niggers they give us Afrikaans.

Please take me in too

Straight up, no Internet expert bullshit, I work with a FUCKLOAD of South Africans and just about 100% of them would jump at a chance to come to the U.S.

They come pre-pilled after dealing with niggers for centuries.

And they are smart, hard-working, well-educated, polite - basically 1950's Americans with a funny accent.

Girls are qt3.14s and guys are bro-tier.

There is no downside to this.

LET'S SAVE THE WHITE AFRIKAANERS!

Genius. We need to get this happening. Help those Africans out and take all the whites in. I became friends with a guy named Hans from South Africa when he was an exchange student at my school in Sweden (grew up there). He told me all this terrible shit about South Africa. He lives in Canada now since his family fled. But we need to help those guys out. Shame on the common wealth for not allowing all white afrikaans to flee to other common wealth countries.

FUCKING GENIUS HOLY SHIT.

We need to meme at Trump to do this.

Geen, Afrikaners Afrikaans praat; jy verstaan?

nice

but bro, they'd be citizens and paying taxes, meaning that any jobs they take they wouldn't be able to undercut your wage

I don't think I could deal with the US having a cricket team. It'd be too obnoxious. They'd bring T20 shitcuntery (fireworks after 6s, cheerleaders, dad rock between deliveries, etc.) to tests for sure.

Cousin married a white girl from SA. She's liberal as fuck but slowly coming around. Great cook tho.

sure UK abandoned them and rhodies in their times of need but never would have happened if not for the USA's anti-imperialism bullshit

Dat was veel spoopy skelly vir my!

In all seriousness this isn't a good idea, I feel like the average age on this board is lower now that Sup Forums has gotten so much popularity / newfag cancer.

America will never get behind cricket, the game is too slow for them

What states would they go to? I'm thinking like Wyoming or something

Really? I lived with a South African girl back in university and she was redpilled as fuck.

Hated blacks so much and wouldn't even be in the same room as one.

Western Australia is full of Afrikaaner engineers and tradies. They are pretty capable for the most part, and very red-pilled.

We like big Niggerball sports. It's seriously gay as fuck.

They literally murder people all the time, get in trouble with the law, beat their wives, shoot themselves (srs), just assorted monkeydom.

I love white South Africans. The accent is so based.

That's probably worse. They'll just latch onto T20 then and bastardise it further, to make it more palatable for ADD-riddled American millennials. Considering the wide reach of American media, it'll be shoved down everyone's throats until it becomes the new norm.

The "Student affletes," I mean.

>White
>Brown eyes
>Brown hair
>Olive skin

user pls.

Cuban here, I'm ok with this papo.

BUMP! This would extend our majority for years. Better yet, these fuckers will be based after living under the horrors of nog rule.

Need to make a deal with Black Americans and in exchange we get Afrikaners.

Niggers already want #BLAXIT, we shall give it to them. Maybe South Africa will be slightly better with 30% white niggers being offloaded there and in exchange a few million red pilled whites come here.

Better idea. Use this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity of the next 8 years of President Trump to secure a White South African Volkstaat around Capetown.

Think about the possibilities of how a Trump lead world will react to the EFF/ANC going full White genocide (like they are doing now at SA unis). There is a real non-meme chance of creating a White homeland in Africa with Trump as US President.

Yeah, settle them into swing states. Fight fire with fire.

that's very racist

A FUCKING BANANA

I'd rather they go to Europe. Europe is the birth place of the white man and they need them more than ever.

Pay Attention

FUCK THAT. Leaving south africa would be conceding a victory against niggers and jews.
We should arm them and let them build their volkstaat.

Don't forget Ukrainians, and east Aryans!

Saved, thanks.

Pay attention

Attention

Our embargo fucked them, amigo.

>Taking whites out

I want to have a million south african dollars and buy some candies with it.

Pay Attention!

Nebraska is a Holy Land!

45 Center Piece
Honor Guard
Knights who say NO
Alien Head

>not wanting to create a white state on the african continent instead.

Seriously if we had millions of Afrikaners come here they would become super blue pilled and their birth rates will drop to white burgers levels.

Holy shit, that is brilliant. They are poor refugees fleeing ethnic cleansing.

Face at the Heart of the Lion on the 45.

What is unconstitutional about saving refugees? The fact that they are white?

South Africa is fucked man. Whites are a 15% minority and declining fast.

Immediate refugee status to the US or GB is in order.

>Will never pass a supreme court review for constitutionality. Afrikaners are fucked.

But Obama's muslim refugees did?
Fuck off jew.

45 Center Cone Head