The Propfecy of Kek

Can we have a thread to discuss the prophecy and what it means? I can guess what most of it means, but 3, 7, and 9 confuse me.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_claimed_to_be_built_on_seven_hills
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Bear
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I dodn't understand anything there with the exception of 1 and 2
I'm retarded
help me

Let me translate: hue hueeu hueuehue hue huhu huehueeueh ehueheue

3 is happening tonight

>Three branches will become one

ALL THREE BRANCHES OF THE GOVERNMENT ARE NOW REPUBLICAN

Very interesting. Was it really made in June though?

Oh shit, does 6 mean ISIS will take over the White House?

>7. The belly of the dragon will drip water

Maybe that's when Trump brings back jobs and money from China?

Just my guesses

3. No clue, but it will probably relate to a weapon, maybe even a missile

4, I think that it could mean that the Jews will try to take more land, for whatever reason.

5. No clue, probably something to do with world politics

6. No clue

7. No clue, the dragon might be revering to the Chinese.

8. Two powerful people will break the silence on a large issue

9. No clue, interested in this one

10. Ravens are connected to Native Americans and South USA / Mexico in general. maybe a food shortage? but that would be impossible as of currently

11. This has to be about Russia. I think it means that they will try to take even more of Europe.

12. No clue.

Please add ideas as you see fit, I'd love to hear more opinions.

I think that 3 could be a failed assassination attempt, possibly on Trump

i dunno

1 and 2 make sense

bump tho, this is really interesting

LISTEN ! QUADS MEANS KEK IS THE ONLY GOD ON EARTH

oh fugg that was really close m8

Sounds made up sempai
>leaf
>that explains it

i think 5 is about pop culture stars and celebrities, not politicians

Or israel

>Idols will speak and move about

how is that about israel

#7 will be the Three Gorges Dam in China bursting.

Trump will be impeached with 6 months.
Democratic senate in 2018.
Democratic super majority in 2020.

Oh wait no, 5. It's probably about ideologies to be honest and anything society deifies. 4 is probably about something that is supposed to be akin to an archon in terms of symbology.

oh damn thats good

See
I don't give this much mind so I thought you meant 4 given you mentioned stars.

oh okay. i think 4 is about israel taking more land yeah

>Killing bolt....

is emp.

7. Means China will go into a some kind of crisis over the South China Sea and will lose badly.

9. A rock will stand on Seven Hills

Dwayne the Rock Johnson will be named Pope!!!

11 will be california seceding, kek will back my claim

Burst of the 3 rivers damn

False prophet, false prophecy.

Where is the get?

3 : A nuke is detonated in the atmosphere.

So Cal here. Not happening, beaner.

a bean can dream

The star in clay is trurumps wall or statue

6 is ISIS Flag flying on the Dome of the Rock aka the Temple Mount

Could 3 be related to project Firesign? The laser system that anons were talking about recently that projects images into the sky.

Earth quake western coast submerges?

The star is trumps gold star or tower

> The Ravens will starve

Ravens = messengers = media outlets

Could this refer to the rapidly accelerating fall of MSM influence now that Trump is "starving" them of attention?

who wrote this and how?

The Star is Trump. Gorging on clay is building the wall.

3 - Nuke scare

5 - Advanced AI, robots

6 - ISIS march on Israel or Washington?

10 - Food shortage in Latin America?

11 - Calexit? Russian expansion?

So Firesign projects up and blue beam shoots down? I dunno dafuq u niggaz tawkin

Bear will leave it's cave forever?

Is california actually going to get fucked by nature? Are we expelling them from the nation? Please let California be the bear..

7 hills, could it reference the Levant?

>9. A rock will stand on seven hills

FINALLY!!!

the ROCK

HAS COME BACK

to ROME!!!!!!

7 : China loses its control of Hong Kong. Specifically the import and export shipping industry.

>6 - ISIS march on Israel or Washington?
Maybe the Vatican?

>7 hills, could it reference the Levant?

Rome had seven hills.

11, is Russia and the cave is their current borders. Europe will fall.

>Oh shit, does 6 mean ISIS will take over the White House?

I would think that the dome means the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem.

11 is Russia and the cave is their current borders. Europe will fall.

Is this what kek wants?

Check em.

It was just before Brexit.

3 is a failed Trump assasination.
7 is a country with a dragon on its flag being hit with a catastrophic flood.
9 I have no idea, but 10 is Britain falling apart.

Might be Hagia Sofia or St. Peter's Basilica.

Idk what Blue Beam does.

From the description, yeah Firesign projects 3D images onto some layer of the atmosphere. Its purpose (maybe) is to create massive false flags - how would the world react if Mecca was nuked by what appeared to be an alien battlecruiser?

Kek wills it

5 might be about meme magic. We are commiting idolatry grand scale and getgreat results.

Isn't the vatican also a dome?

No ya dumb niglet. It makes images appear in the sky. Basically, it can be used to fake ufo sightings, floating cities, that kind of thing.

PRAISE KEK

The dome probably refers to the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem. Now ISIS doesn't have to take Jerusalem to do so; it just has get some agents into into the Mosque and raise the banner over the dome. It will probably be just a media event, but it will be a shock to the media.

this

>the star will gorge itself on clay
Syria will cede the Golan Heights and acknowledge Israel's rightful ownership of it. This is in exchange for Trump acknowledging Crimea being Russian.

6 might be Istanbul.

>#10 "The Ravens will starve"
There are ravens at the Tower of London. If the ravens die or leave, so the superstition goes, the crown will fall and Britain with it.
Presumably an end to the British monarchy and/or the break up of the United Kingdom.

>1
Obviously republican control of government
>2
New Zealand getting rekt by tsunami
>3
Comet
>4
Not much on this one, aside from either RDJ or JLaw eating dirt aka dying
>5
KPop stars will lead a feminist movement in S.Korea
>6
ISIS taking over something, or POW flag over Vatican
>7
Something to do with the Sumerian mythology and Tiamat
>8
Aliens
>9
Dwyane Johnson will star in a movie as a mountain climber
>10
Baltimore will be burned down by BLM
>11
Russia will end its communist leanings
>12
I got nothing, queen of England happening?

These two are super obvious.

1. Conservatives take the election in a sweep
2. Brexit clears hurdles and the UK finally leaves the EU
3. Could be one of two things. Foiled assassination attempt against a leader, perhaps trump. Nuke detonating away from a population center.
4. Could be related to the second outcome of number three. A star gorging itself on clay. A nuke being detonated in an area that is clay rich.
5. A.I.
6. ISIS takes Mecca
7. No clue
8. Probably related to number 7. World is stunned only two leaders speak out.
9. Rome is a city on seven hills. The rock could refer to the dome of the rock. Related to number 6. ISIS will attack or conquer Rome.
10. No clue
11. Russia is barren, possible fallout from war.
12. Probably apocalyptic.

>3. A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.

>4. The star will gorge itself on clay
This is clearly a reference to Ruben Studdard touring with Clay Aiken. They will form a homosexual relationship.

#7 is a Feng Shui reference to a mountain range

"the most common forms were the mountain ranges, which were viewed as auspicious dragons. The best place to build a house was in the "belly of the dragon," with the mountain range in the back acting as a protective force"

>12. The rod and the ring will strike
OP is a fag?

>Russia
>communist leanings
nigger what the hell do you think this is, 1984?

The ravens will starve

Ravons are scavengers, and would often eat the dead body's on battlefields, which is why they are typically considerd bad omens.

Them starving might mean the end to the situation in Syria, a lack of body's to feed on.

number 3 is an emp. detonated in the atmosphere a nuke will destroy the entire electric grid but not kill anyone. where is this prophecy from?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_claimed_to_be_built_on_seven_hills

List of cites built on Seven Hills, go to Asia you'll see Mecca. There's already a rock there.

> The Rod and the Ring will strike

The rod/ring refer to the "force" behind a ruler, their governing authority. It can also mean a literal weapon.

At best, refers to some kind of abuse of executive power. More likely refers to nuclear weapons...

>the bear will leave its cave forever

When I think bear I think Russia. It's very strong symbolism in their country.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Bear
What does leaving the cave imply?

Also bear market comes to mind, ie market crash... forever. That would suck.

oh fug it makes sense

Where did this prophecy come from? I keep seeing everywhere.

Do we have a resident oracle on Sup Forums?

Who prophesized this? What were the digits?

I think it refers to the Islamic conquest of Christianity. Rome is a city built on seven hills. The rock a religious icon to Muslims.

I was mostly making stuff up hoping for a get, just like anybody else.

3. most likely a nuclear aversion (launched but not landed)
4. Not sure but possibly involves israel i.e. star of david
5. A rise in quote and qoute "messiahs"?
6. This involves isis taking over either the dome of rock, us capital building, or the vactican. I assume it is refering to the dome of rock.
7. We know that china is a dragon, i believe that this signifys the takeover of japan. Making china have land in the pacific.
8. Abraham and Elijah see Revalation
9. Not sure but i could see it as a symvol of all the continents flocking to the dome of rock or even a rebuilt temple.
10. Possibly Nordic famine.
11. The bear is russia, and it sounds like they'll leave asia, but that is highly unlikely maybe a loss of moscow or change of the capital.
12. Christ's return?

Oh shit that makes more sense than

Rome in legend was founded by twins on seven hills, maybe it's talking about the pope or something roman

>digits are weak as fuck
what are you assholes even doing

>The Rod and ring symbol is a symbol that is depicted on Mesopotamian stelas, cylinder seals and reliefs. It is held by a god or goddess and in most cases is being offered to a king who is standing, often making a sacrifice, or otherwise showing respect.

Mesopotamia is where modern day countries of Iran/Iraq/Kuwait/Syria are. So presumably one of those places will attack.

Frankly given this is Sup Forums's prophecy I don't understand why they couldn't have just written more straight forward details.

> the bear will leave its cave forever

Mass exodus of Russia bc of nukie fallout?

> The star will gorge itself on clay

Isrizzy taking more land

> The black flag will fly above the dome

black flag is obvious. Dome = mosque, or Dome = Dome of the rock.

uncertain about the others

The rod and ring will strike. That's possible an Ankh which is a symbol depicting a rod (shepard's crook) and a ring (nose rope). I'm thinking it could be an Egyptian influenced enslavement of mankind. Maybe kek is the referenced God.

11 seems more like russia mobilizing for one last war, that or russia in its entirety is erradicated....or both, in which case game over

Cuckadian

Where did this prophecy came from in the first place?

I agree.

1. 3 branches will become one = probably already happened. the North American Union-Mexico, Canada and United States
2. An island will drift away - Brexit
3. A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill - Electromagnetic Pulse (?)
4. The star will gorge itself on clay - difficult since it says clay, but wild guess, China adopting Southeast Asia, beginning with the Philippines
5. Idols will speak and move about - can mean lots of things. Too unsure
6. Black flag that flies above the dome probably represents ISIS and al-Mahdi, the false prophet as foretold in the book of revelations when the Temple Mount in Jerusalem is claimed by Islam
7. The belly of the dragon will drip water - China's acquisition of the South China Sea, probably extending naval dominance beyond our control
8 is too obscure for me
9. There are too many lands that stand on seven hills but in this context, Rome is probably the most relevant, what with the black pope, Aldobrandini, Orsini families etc.
10. ?
11. The bear leaving it's cave - Russia's "Dead Hand" or maybe their last chance for survival from nuclear fallout
12. ?

that's all i've got. interesting but it could also be bullshit. Looking back on what we've done with meme magic, nothing is out of the question.
PRAISE KEK

Good thinking on 7, the belly of the dragon would be the China sea which is very wet.

Star being the media
Clay being the malleable minds of the sheeple?

or starving because conventional war ends and atomic fire incinerates the bodies.