WHAT

WHAT
THE
FUCK
Why did Marvel allow this? Is this some kind of sick joke?

I thought the Disney buyout meant X-books were going to be good again.

This is what Marriagefags in Spider-Man feel like.

I don't even much care for its return but the bait-and-switch is the exact same.

>Don't give X-Fans enough books, they complain about MUH INHUMANS PUSH
>Give X-Fans nearly a dozen different books to choose from, they complain that THEY JUST AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH!

What is it with X-Fags being petulant little children who're never pleased no matter what?

So what's the problem here?

what is it with shitty writers and contrived events?

>inhumans push
that's not x-men and doesn't address the number of x-men books, so you didn't really say anything there

>dozen different books to choose from and they aren't good enough

many of these books are objectively bad.

>what is it with x-fags?
you aren't one and don't read their comics, so i guess you have no frame of reference to make a judgement call on that, huh?

>MILF Jean decided to fuck teen Jean and not teen Scott
>No cannon /ss/
How do you not see the problem with this?

It must be an edit.

Teen Jean probably needs it more. Older Jean knows best. Also turning Scott gay would not help.

I'm guessing Teen Jean recovered from getting disintegrated by the Phoenix Force?

See &

please don't be an edit

You must be some kind of genius.

I wish this was real.

>nearly a dozen different books
user, they have two dozen books. X-men is over 1/4th of Marvel's current output.

Erm, selfcest is the best, put yourself to the test?

Teen jean has a cute butt

I'm sure MILF Jean is gonna go for both don't worry

Does Hank have a monstercock?

>GUYS WE STOPPED FEEDING YOU SHIT AND STARTED FEEDING YOU SHIT WITH CORN IN IT WHY ARE YOU UPSET ISN'T THIS WHAT YOU WANTED?!

So they're going to talk, unlike teen Jean and Rachel, who 'amusingly' didn't bother.

Get a load of this x-fag over here.

They just moved away from the some of the she shit user. They are still shit overall.