Why did she choose friends like Amy Schumer...

Why did she choose friends like Amy Schumer ? I've never heard anyone speak positively about people like Schumer or Lena Dunham. Hillary did everything wrong. What was she thinking ?

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/breaking-hillary-stole-5-states-but-still-lost/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There has never been a more out-of-touch candidate than Hillary Clinton. She loathes middle america and has no fucking clue how to appeal to anyone

WOW is that Elsa?!?!?! WTF I wonder what her butthole smells like just asking lol

Hilary fucked up in virtually ever way possible

In retrospect I'm astounded that it wasn't more of a landslide

Leaf

it was tbqh
infowars.com/breaking-hillary-stole-5-states-but-still-lost/

Because they're strong, independent womyn who don't need no man.

USA has become a country where you are punished and socially maligned for speaking the truth. Of course she'd surround herself with professional paid liars.

Hillary ran a dumb campaign all over, but to answer your question, shit like that was a desperate appeal to millennials.

>Oh look, I'm hip, I have celebrity friends! Hey if Jay-Z and Beyoncé like me, I must be cool, right?

The thing is that Hillary is so fucking vapid and fake that it just oozes desperation.

Compare it with Trump who's entire campaign had only one driving principal, to tell it like it is and damn the consequences.

Obama didn't run as a black president but as a president. Axelrod was carefull about this. Every second campaign video wasn't about African Americans. He knew he needed the white vote to win.

Every second video from Hillary was all about her being a female president instead as a president. She also needed men to win. Unforced error on the part of her campaign.

>Why did she choose friends like Amy Schumer

It seems like wherever she went, she brought along an entourage of vapid celebrity "entertainers." For what purpose? Yes, Katy Perry has nice tits but I wouldn't trust her political endorsement.

Exactly this.

This pic pretty much sums her up.

Shes enjoyed by the same people who find John Oliver funny

fhfd

She was thinking about curry flavoured licky bum bum with helga or whatever that Indian biddie's name was

I'd bet there is a slight hint of cinnamon. And beef.

Her whole fucking campaign was nothing but unforced errors.

I have hard core dem friends that were secretary telling me they couldn't understand why she picked Tim Kaine as VP.

I wouldn't be surprised if many secretly had to vote for Trump.

I know I had to keep it a secret for certain family and work reasons.

I voted for Obama both times and I honestly don't regret it. It somehow got us to this timeline, so it was the right decision.

>I have hard core dem friends that were secretary telling me they couldn't understand why she picked Tim Kaine as VP.

Literally because he could speak Spanish.

That's it. You know that brief moment during the DNC when Kaine starting speaking Spanish to the latinos in the audience? That was the totality of his campaign contribution. He got REKT by Pence in the debates.

Hillary didn't choose them, stupid. Her staff did. You haven't been paying attention, have you? Hillary doesn't actually DO anything, the people below her do, and she takes credit for it.

As a legal US citizen and Spanish speaker, that kind of pandering is insulting as fuck to me. I know I'm not the only one.

And yes. Pence mopped the fucking floor with him.

>Tim Kaine as VP

Tim Kaine was promised the VP spot before she even officially announced that she was running for president during the primaries as part of her backroom dealing with the DNC.

I really liked your post.

Fat shcumer bitch is little chucky shumers niece or some inbred jew shit so that's why.

This conspiracy has proof btw It was in the first round of DNC leaks

Yep. To install DWS as head of DNC.

>thinking

there's your problem leaf

No shit. I even like some of Perry's music - and still will, even though she disapointed me by stumping for that old hag. Her politics, or any other celebrities, don't mean shit to me. I'll still love DeNiro's movies, even though he made a total fucking fool of himself.

Amy? Who fucking cares what Amy Schumer thinks? She's a c-level standup that lucked out or blew Jude Apatow and got some attention for her shitty movie. She's about as meaningful in politics as Tori Spelling.

shes too fat to be elsa

well she did something in her pants, we all saw it

well, you've never heard anyone speak positively about hillary either

>Why did she choose friends like Amy Schumer ? I've never heard anyone speak positively about people like Schumer or Lena Dunham.

Because of (((nepotism))). Their daddies are very wealthy donors with political and media connections.

True, evidence in the wikileaks.
He was chair of the dnc before Debbie wassermann Schultz (DWS) and Hillary needed to install her ex campaign head (DWS) as the chair of the dnc to get her rigging in place after she lost to Obama in the primaries.
So she went to Kaine an said "step down, recommend DWS as successor and you will be vp in the end".

Podesta thought he was going to be the one. Was a little pissed in the mail desu

It wasn't even a campaign.
Her """rallies"" were literally :
>Hello X, how are we feeling today
>So Trump is racist, sexist, islamophobic, anti-semitist, homophobic bigot
>Thank you everyone, thank you

That was literally all of her rallies and they lasted for literally 10-15 minutes of which 95% she was talking buzzwords about Trump

more like "anyone elsa going to finish that cake?"

Ada the feminist AI was not capable of differentiating between forced celebrities and real celebrities.

Some people kinda liked Schumer(the kind who like the Daily Show and le Current Year Man).

Lena Dunham is a disgusting pile of human garbage.

The funny thing is, they probably would done the EXACT same thing if they'd been up against Jeb!

this. i remember romeny and mccain both being racist sexist homophobic bigots too

>(((lucked out)))

She is Chuck Schumer's cousin.

It only looks that way to you because you're in a healthier frame of mind.

Hillary was surrounded by leftists running her on identity politics. To them this seemed like the cream of the crop for endorsements.

These fucking cucks never lern.

as Ana Kasparian would say "get off the stage you fat fuck"

>There has never been a more out-of-touch candidate than Hillary Clinton.

Fucking this. People barely know he Lena Durham is since girls is the lowest rated show on HBO. The people who like her are already voting for Hilary. The people who hate her REALLY hate her. Same goes for most of the doofy celebrities she paraded.

Upper-class white women believe that they were the voice of all women and were wrong as fuck.