Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hpDvtIt6Lsc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whoa, this is some really bad art galore

It's still better than 90% of current cape """""art""""

>posting pictures of pages instead of scans

had this one as a kid , great comic

youtube.com/watch?v=hpDvtIt6Lsc

Does the Batman/Tarzan crossover count? Because I liked that one.

Also the Batman vs Predator crossover

I am a sentimental...

Batman/Houdini is probably my favorite. Nice art, nice story. I'm a little annoyed that it gets overshadowed by Gotham by Gaslight; but I guess that's what comes from being the first Elseworlds ever.

>Predator
> kick butt

What is this gay shit

I too read that one. Was a fun read. Personally, I prefer The Doom that came to Gotham over Gotham by Gaslight.

>It's still better than 90% of current cape """""art""""
Haha, no.

It’s copying what another person said.

I’m surprised no one posted Red Son or Batman & Dracula: Red Rain or Kingdom Come or Justice League The New Frontier

Doom that Came to Gotham is a lot of fun too! I remember it took me FOREVER to track it down. I think the pacing is a bit off; but the art more than makes up for it.

>I remember it took me FOREVER to track it down.
They have actually put the issues together reprinted it recently. Don’t know why it took so long.

Chuck Dixon - Carlos Meglia

where's that from?

Son of Superman
As with most Chaykin Elseworlds it butchers some characters to accommodate the narrative.

Superman Kal
Art:José Luis García López

fantastic comic!

Joker looks really Junji Ito here, my dude.

Hopefully he’s destroying the arms build up on the other side.

Rest in peace Fisher

The story is basically Superman IV + DKR with Superman going crazy.

Yeah I always found that kind of weird with Chaykin's Elseworlds. But on the other hand they're Elseworlds so I can't get too mad at them and just assume the changes are the main divergences.

Oh he already did. the premise for this was that Metropolis was destroyed in an atomic explosion, killing Lois and everyone else. By that point in the page, everyone assumed that he destroyed every nation's nukes but the US wasn't sure.

In fact this kind of did Injustice better than Injustice.

Can anyone help me identify an Elseworlds where Batman is some guy (I think he's a convict) who gets possessed by a demon and uses his powers to become a vigilante? Robin's in it too but he's just a little kid who also gets demonic powers, and I'm pretty sure he has some sort of creepy porcelain doll appearance.

Someone storytimed it ages ago and I've been trying to track it down for years.

Maybe Dark Joker: The Wild?

The art style is similar, but no, that's not it. Like I said, Robin is in it and there's this weird sort of demon/angel mysticism aspect it has that feels more at home in a Spawn book.

the Metropolis trilogy is probably one of the most interesting Elseworld concepts, it's a shame that Lofficier never got to make the final fourth volume The Green Light, what little we know about it makes it seem like it would have been really interesting

Literally fucking Godman!

Hhmm

What's this trilogy?

Superman: Metropolis
Batman: Nosferatu
Wonder Woman: The Blue Amazon

>What's this trilogy?
Superman's Metropolis
Batman Nosferatu
Wonder Woman Blue Amazon

this was a good story

Is that Junji Ito?

That is Enrique Alcatena, Argentinian comic book artist, he has very good stuff published here and in Europe