Falcon #4 Storytime

Falcon's soul has been sent to hell. How will Sam fly outta this one?

>Two-Gun Kid went to Hell
Seriously? He was such a nice guy, he really doesn't deserve this.

I'm glad JoaquĆ­n is still around instead of tossed aside, he was fun. Still weird that Sam Wilson has gone through 3 sidekicks in 3 years.

That's what happens when your pimp hand isn't strong enough.

What the the literal hell? Sam's Dad is in Hell too? After all the stories showing how great of a man he was, showing all the good he did, and he goes to Hell?

It's like they intended for that top panel to become a new banner.

>Rest in Peace
He's in Hell, he can't.

Wait, are his nephew and Dad actually in Hell, or were they just "aspects" in Sam's mind that still tormented him he had to let go of?

>expect falcon to be an sjw blm book
>it's actually a supernatural book
huh

They're not actually there, they're shades meant to torment Sam with his deep seated guilt.

I'm assuming the latter. They, like the 2 Caps, disappeared after he came to terms with his various guilts and hang-ups over them while Snap Wilson was never real in the first place. Just his evil persona created by the Red Skull's cosmic cube fuckery.

Yeah, it's a helluva thing. I thought "maybe the second arc will end up being the SJW and/or street-level stuff" but nope, turns out it's an arc about Vampires with Deacon Frost being the main villain.

>with Deacon Frost being the main villain.
Oh yeah, he's been dead for over 10 years.

Two-Gun Kid really is in Hell though, poor guy.

So how does Falcon expect to take out Blackheart? It took Miles Morales several Venom Blasts to beat him, what's Sam got?
Or is he gonna have Doctor Voodoo and Damion do all the work and then take all the credit?

Well, at least this isn't a racism story like almost all the black stories.

He's he king of the birds, he'll figure it out.

They did the sjw thing when he was Captain Falcon, it didn't go over well then might as well go in a different direction. I hope that they keep up the supernatural shit.

Its enough to bring back Blade