What is wrong with race mixing

Can any of you actually produce an argument against race mixing that is not completely "preserve muh Aryan blood"? Of course i'm not talking about banging gang bangers or sub saharan africans, but just normal people who so happen to be a darker color than you

My mother's side of the family is from the Netherlands and my dad is 100% Puerto Rican. My dad, being spanish, is short but broad, and all the men on my mom side of the family are 6' 1" to 6' 5" but are skinny and narrow. So what was the result of this race mix? I'm 6' 2" and broad as fuck like my other two brothers. I also never get sick since Spanish blood is naturally more restive given they lived in mud before the Spaniards came.

What is wrong mixing good traits to create superior offspring?
>"inb4 muh IQ"
My brothers and are all engineers, so fuck off.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

only inbred hillbillies think they should remain white weakening their generic structure

Being against race mixing is caused by a lack of understanding of statistics. I.e. blacks are more likely to commit crime, therefore all blacks commit more crime than any white. Etc.

nothing but apparantly SJWs are agianst it

Okay OP but what's wrong with wanting to have pure blooded babies?

To each their own I guess.

Whore mother confirmed

Chek'd
And it's not that you want pure blood babies, blood is the same except blood type. You just want your kid to be a fucking copy of you so that you don't get self conscious that your shit wife was a whore (which she probably was)

You can have offspring with an ape, why would you want homo sapiens inbreed?

of course this is coming from an aussie

mixing destroys diversity, diversity is strength
/thread

>My brothers and are all engineers

>Canadian education

Culture is the issue we must convert those in need

>inb4 OP

Who wants orange kids like the mutant in your pic?

pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
Out out out

No such, bro. Even the most racially homogeneous bloodlines can have genetic hiccups show up from spontaneous mutations or lifestyle choices causing gradual genetic changes to be passed down the generations.

>inb4 Canadian

Preserve muh aryan blood !
Also: Muh IQ !

Yea we should go Brazil because your brothers are engineers.

I never really considered this OP. Really forces the old synapses to fire.

have fun faggots

how many fucking engineers are there
good lord I swear every STEM thread has like 50 fucking engineers running around on every fucking board I go to
YOU CAN'T ALL BE ENGINEERS, JUST LIKE YOU CAN'T ALL BE DOCTORS OR LAWYERS
STOP

Once again, just to drill my point home
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
>pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
>pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
>pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
>pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
>pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
>pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
>pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
>pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
>pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
>pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
>pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf

EXODIA UNITE

That pic looks ugly af. Show us a better looking mudblood

CHOTTO MATTE

There is nothing wrong with race-mixing.

YOU HAVE NO POWER

look at pugs

>me and my sister are both whiter than both our parents
huzzah for genetic hiccups

Your mixed children will never fit in with either race

Let's be honest here. I'm just going to say what we're all really thinking. Race-mixing has the idea of "they're stealing our women", even though you've never met those women and they will never be interested in you, you still have the feeling. No matter what race it is, guys will think "they're stealing our women".

People that say "we have to protect our white race", "we have to protect our culture". Let's be honest. That's a load of bullshit. Culture is pointless. What matters is the future.
People will also say things like "identity crisis from the child". That's also bullshit. The child will grow up fine if you raise it to be fine, just like any other kid.

That's not to say "they're stealing our women" thoughts are a bad thing. It's the natural response and that's also what I feel. I don't like race-mixing but at least I'm honest about why I don't like it and I haven't heard of a legitimate downside of race-mixing.

Behold

im impotent yet still want a fucking white only society because I've lived in one and its fucking amazing and I've lived in the opposite and its fucking garbage. fuck off with your stupid generalization based on you being a pervert or something.

Very nice pastebin, user. Downloaded and saved.

Well he's not wrong satan trips, underland WAS a prison island.

thankyou for fuck sakes

I grew up basically white, I used to be so indoctrinated that if I saw a white girl with a colored dude I would cringe, only to realize that I am colored too.

Racism is natural, xenophobia is natural.

Once you hit higher levels of mind, racism becomes shallow and you think about culture and the relationships between cultures.

Racism will never be removed entirely, ever. It is simply part of us.

I am mixed white and hispanic. I simply look at human beings no matter what color they are and the thoughts fly like a torrent of both beauty and disgust.

The aesthetics of the flesh is nothing more than mutating boner fuel. After you bust a nut... it's meaningless.

Why do these threads always have the same picture? Is it just one person posting all these?

The main argument against race mixing is that there is a limited amount of room on the human chromosone and by mixing races, it joins a greater "difference" in genes across the board and forces them all in one place.

This means that many genes from both races end up getting "thrown out". This could be RARE genes like Red Hair, or Purple Eyes, getting thrown out because there is not enought room on the genome to hold everything.

In other words, genes go extinct, and the amount of human biodiversity shrinks, despite whatever successes you have had in life.

Ask yourself some questions. Which race contributed to your IQ? Would you rather be a half White/Puerto Rican engineer, or a pure White or Puerto Rican engineer (both of which have a race to compare themselves too?