To this very day I never understood how people can believe that Wolverine can take on Cyclops...

To this very day I never understood how people can believe that Wolverine can take on Cyclops. The dude can just final flash Logan into outer space with his optic blast. This is a 9/1 match up.

only if cyke sees him coming

Mainly because Wolverine has enjoyed some pretty heavy powercreep over the years. He went from taking days to heal a shotgun gut wound to regenerating his entire body after being skeletonized in the space of a few minutes.

Cyclops hasn't really had that power spike.

um, wiping out mountains isnt a power spike?

It's because Wolverine is popular, so people like him and want him to win, whereas Cyclops is considered the living incarnation of the no-fun zone by anyone who hasn't read 5+ years worth of X-Men comics

>Cyclops hasn't really had that power spike.
I... don't think I can agree.

Pretty sure Cyclops is a planet buster at this point, or rather he should be.

Wolverine moves faster then cyckes beams and even if Scott goes full blast he can potentaily power through

So Logan is Cell now?

>98408633

No (you) for you.

The Summers clan are all actually insanely OP. They always get overlooked though in terms of Marvel powerhouses.

Vulcan went out on a high note

Cyclops is as vunerable as a normal human.

It makes sense that some dudes with guns would be able to take him down easily, if not for plot armor.

You just need to not be on his line of vision.

Cyclops powers have always been poorly thought out and poorly explained, in my opinion

Putting aside whether or not they generate any heat, or to what degree they can be modulated, depending on the comic, without his glasses he just has a steady stream of blast coming out but it can be focused to the same level that Superman does it (tiny beams). But sometimes, Whedon's run in particular did this memorably, he takes the glasses off and literally everything in his entire field of vision gets blasted.

Also, with all the cybernetics the X-Men deal with on a regular basis, it's laughable that dude still runs around in a pair of glasses that could presumably fall off his head if he pumps into someone the wrong way.

It's also kind of weird that Rogue got to eventually get over her metaphorical lack of control with her powers but Scott didn't

Wolverine just puts his claws up and they take the hit. I'm sure this has happened in some issue or cartoon.

or they are punch energy from the punch dimension

Is that planet namek?

DESTRUCTIVE FINISH

Oh U

fuck off

Peckerwood.

T.xenobaby

is his blast stronger than goku's kamehameha

If Pete can send Logan flying with a mere punch, then a Optic blast of that magnitude will either end Logan or send him to Mars.

Fuck off

Nah Goku's is stronger by a lot

>only if cyke sees him coming

what if cyclops could go super sayen whatever goku's level is by now? then what

Super Saiyan Blue?

Goku's past that. The new hotness is ultra instinct.

>autists start talking about power levels like fights are determined by actual logic
every time

But Cyclops is the living incarnation of the no-fun zone. He only got better after Apo took over his body.
People that read 5+ years of X-men comic got bored of Cyclops and how several major X-men events were about him and Jean so they asked for more Wolverine, the guy was popular even before the movie.

Wolverine and Cyclops have fought multiple times in the comics. Each time, even when he used just hand to hand combat and no blasts, Cyclops has won.

Same thing with Spider-man. They both consistently clown Wolverine.

Sad thing is, Logan is suppose to be a battle master trained in many styles and skills.

Scott can literally blast Logan into the sun.

>ultra instinct
Migatte no gokui

>It's also kind of weird that Rogue got to eventually get over her metaphorical lack of control with her powers but Scott didn't

Scott's glasses are kind of iconic, probably why Marvel doesn't want him to learn better control over his vision powers so he doesn't need them anymore.