I want you to say something positive about my country

I want you to say something positive about my country

mexico isnt that bad desu i go there often and never have any problems

Went to Ensenada a few times, very pretty :3

that's the most I can say, pedro

i've also never had a taco or burrito before maybe they taste nice

I visited once and I managed not to get murdered.

You have lots of room to house your wayward migrant children upon their return :)

You make amazing food. Couple that with the building skills you will learn after Trump conscripts you to build the wall and you will be half way based.

Went to a Mexican bar after the soccer game on Friday - 10/10 fun tequila was flowing and the girls taught me some samba

Tacos outside of Mexico are pretty good.

Mexico is a fine country. It might be even better if your best and worst populations were not taken from you. We just don't want America to be Mexico

When i went there everything i ate and drank got rid of any waste i had in my body instantly so i was constantly cleansing.

Great drugs.

You didn't elect Trudeau.

I can strike up a friendship with Mexican people real easy.

I truly hope you can solve your many problems as a country. Can you imagine Americans, Canadians and Mexicans hanging out in relative equal grounds? Truly lovely.

Aztec ruins.

Your people have an incredible work ethic. You go through so much shit to even get a taste of the freedom we Americans enjoy.

But you still need to get out of my country.

I enjoy guacamole

Just got robbed. Someone broke my car window, and accessed the trunk via back seats, took my college backpack were my laptop was. Downtown, on a busy street, 10 meters from the cafe I was with my gf, yet no one saw/heard a thing. We were inside the cafe as all day long a slight breeze has been falling. I have no positive feelings about our society as of now.

The Mexicans visiting the US I've met have been cool

I bet that wall is gonna go good with your hair

20% of central American women crossing through Mexico don't get raped, so there's that.

That sucks user but that can happen in any country

Good cheap whores.

EPN
TelMex