Libcucks think Sup Forums are sexist

>libcucks think Sup Forums are sexist

Would you vote for Thatcher over Trump?

no - fuck off dirty Prot

we need to murder these shills not even joking

You aren't even white lmao

Jesus Christ I hope this is just banter Aussie-kun, the Irish are the whitest people around. Also sorry for being mean earlier :((((((

Thatcher deserved to be fucking killed publicly along with Reagan the fucking bastards both of them

A generation grew up expecting nuclear war any minute because of her and Reagan escalating 'Mutual Assured Destruction' games with the Soviets.

Easy for the Anglosphere to do when we're the nutters who've nuked cities before.

^

I'm not an edgy communist but these guys were both sluts for corporations - they deserve the bad reps they have.

I worship this woman.

No way I would vote for that neocon witch. She is just like Hillary Clinton.

>I'm not an edgy communist

Good, neither am I

Of course I would vote for her. She turfed out a poofter and pedo from the Tory leadership, broke the trade unions, replaced coal with nuclear and bitch slapped the Argies.
She had a track record and did not need Sup Forums and a White Walker hiding in a London cave to seing the election for her.

lad I agree with yu in principle but it's not helpful being a cuck who blames the "anglosphere" for all the prblems in the world. Fact is that "Communist" China, Muslim mid-eat ARE aa massive problem and they have to be dealt with

tbqh senpai you sound like an edgy communist though

>voting for a cunt
>letting cunts in government
Fuck no

No. She's not a citizen.

>JUST FUCK MY NORTH UP SENPAI
no

Over anyone.

Waifu-tier.

Trump would vote for her over himself.

yeah but dude you're not white

STRAIGHT WHITE MALE FOR LE PEN

>Would you vote for Thatcher over Trump?

probably.

you have no concept of friendship or loyalty. Good luck Amerifat good luck you're completely fucked.

fuck thatcher

No.

Aye but at what cost?

Fuck Thatcher and fuck neolibs

Those facial features are nothing like any Irish person I ever saw. That looks like a fucking mongoloid nog of some sort.

And what's with this "irish people aren't white" meme anyway?

It makes no fucking sense. Irish people are whiter than snow and yet I see mongrel burgers, who's ancestors range from every breed under the sun, saying DUR HUR HUR YOUR NOT WHITE to ghost coloured Irish people.