Guys how do I get an SJW gf (is it even possible)?

Guys how do I get an SJW gf (is it even possible)?

WHY WOULD YOU WANT THAT?!?!?!?!?

CucksRUs

they're the most qt type of girl my man

Just go out and grab her by the pussy, it's legal now.

Tinder. I see all kinds of them on there.

ABSOLUTELY ABHORRENT

Grab her by the pussy and tell her to get in the kitchen.

You have to dominate her

shieeeee
im not chad

Can confirm. I put " 'You want to see some nice furniture, I'll show you some nice furniture' -Donald Trump" In my bio. Every match I got was a bitch asking me if I supported Trump and how much of a bigot I was

Stupid leaf, the only thing that would do is send him to jai- oohhhh... I see what you're doing.

I had a SJW gf I met at my college's anime/manga club. She was the most stereotypical tumblr-using feminist ever, but she was very pretty. By the way, we never had sex, but we kissed and cuddled a lot. Only lasted a couple months, but she was the first girl I ever kissed (I was 24) and I think it was worth it even if I am still a virgin.

Don't need to be a Chad. SJW's are fat, lonely and horny and will swipe right on just about anybody.

Kek

be like this guy but actually fuck them

That man seems like a faggot

It's easy. They are surrounded by effeminate men all the time. Be masculine.

act like you give a fuck and use the strength you have as a right winger to enthrall her.

Why?

I spent 5 years with one.
Brutal.
Would not recommend.

>he doesn't know about girl on the internet syndrome

It has spread to tinder, all other social media, and real life.

4/10s only look at 6/10 and above irl, and 7-8/10 above online.

clinton and bill seem like they're suffering from kuru, because of all the cannibalism.

Pretend to share their views.

sheeeeit checked and confirmed

don't do it!

It really isn't hard at all, they identify themselves. Just go up to any of them and talk about some band that's never going to be famous and you're basically halfway there.

If that's the rule then I'm the exception. No way I'm anything more than a 5/10 and I got plenty of chicks to talk to on Tinder.

Hot girls are the redpilled ones. Instead SJW girls are plotting how to rob you when you sleep faggot.

Just fuck a purple-haired whale, then regret it for the rest of your life.