AY SQUEEZE IT NIGGA

AY SQUEEZE IT NIGGA

WHAT DID YOU SAY NIGGA?

BITCH ASS PUNK ASS NYUKKA

Everything might go peacefully until...

... Huh, I don't know why but I think I'll kick a nigga's ass tonight...

FUCK YO BOARD NIGGA

Squirrel jokes are offensive

Did this nigga just throw a chair?

FUCK
YO
BOARD

Why did the squirrel move to the sea?
She wanted to shell her nuts.

You're a dead man.

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING MARK PUNK

AAAAAAAARRRRGH

APOLOGIZE NIGGA! OR ELSE I'LL DEMOCACIZE YOUR ASS

When you think about it, current US foreign policy with North Korea is like a Nigga Moment. Both niggas got a gun and are goading the other to pull the trigger.

The only problem is that the U.S is white and South Korea is the niggah with the gun. So when South Korea pulls the trigger the U.S is able to walk away fine and dandy and if North Korea pulls the trigger the U.S is able to walk away fine and dandy.

The U.S is white niggah. This ain't a perfectly good chance to throw your life away.

----and then a folding chair plops in the middle of the border.

the problem is that the white nigga can get rid of the norks with little repercussion, the problem is south korea and japan.

I knew what it was before I even opened it..i've been here too long

>waists a funny joke on a shit show like SU
kill yourself

I laughed harder than i should have

Calm down, friend.

I'M MAD

Im gonna need sauce on that one, chef.

>
>And on a few AM radio stations
That's how you know someone's mad. They don't swear. They get creative.

>Mfw WW3 starts like a fight at the BET Music Awards

One of those niggas is pointing at the other nigga's arm (Guam) instead of the head

"Rapetacular"
Artist usually to disappear for weeks.

Black Panther is kino

YA SOAP DROPPED, NIGGA

WHAT, YOU THINK YOU GON' JUST LEAVE IT DOWN THERE?

I don't care for your tone.

Wait a minute.... I'm white!

buh-but I'm finished..!

NAH NIGGA YOU AINT DONE YOU MISSED A SPOT NOW PICK IT UP

What have you done, you intolerable madman?

We could all be reading a book right now.

Yeah we could also be living in a world where Trump and Kim aren't duking it out with nukes

Let's be honest here.

A show like this can't be made again in 2018.

No Uncle Ruckus movie.

China objectively doesn't give a shit about Korea beyond the geopolitical intent of it setting some sort of precedent. Kim strikes first, China immediately says 'ok USA, you get full clearance to rape this man's ass inside out but stay out of China'. And America has no reason to escalate first because China would retaliate. Twitter bear-poking does not a hot war make. It's attrition to make the Norks run out their various supply chains and legal exceptions for being a new state, to make them face collapse in such a manner that motivates them to be open to negotiations.

Trump is not going to nuke someone preemptively. If you think this is possible then you are going to lose in 2020 because you clearly don't understand him. The man is a rational calculating individual that you've gaslit yourself into hoping for W 2.0 because someone being intellectual and finding your concepts retarded is terrifying to you.

Also read a motherfucking book nigga.

For a second, before reading the nukes thing, I thought he was in a Twitter battle with Kim Kardashian.

I looked for that name and cant find it

Never mind i found it

HEY GET BACK HERE! THIS IS A PERFECT OPPORTUNITY TO THROW YOUR LIFE AWAY.

I remember the kickstarter for it, checking on it everyday hoping it would get funded completely. It was only a little bit off the mark

Even white people can have nigga moment

>Why did the squirrel move to the sea?
She's from Texas. Half the shit they do on the regular basis is logically retarded and then try to excuse it because they're from Texas. It's like their way of life.

>forever pig nosed

>Crass Kardashian Kim thinks she broke the internet, but I can confirm I had access to the internet that day. Exposed!

Aaron, pls bring Boondocks back.

BY THRALL'S BALLS!

They should bring the Boondocks back

I'M MAD

Don't say the N wor
You're my niggas

I can't help but wonder where in the USA you come from as to espouse such open-minded for your fellow americans.

If you even are from the USA that is

Not that user, but like Europeans, we all hate each other

Mad leader standing by

YOU TRICK ASS BITCH NIGGA