Why can't we get "heroine ends up naked" situations in Sup Forums stuff anymore? ENF is a patrician fetish

Why can't we get "heroine ends up naked" situations in Sup Forums stuff anymore? ENF is a patrician fetish

Other urls found in this thread:

the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=62957
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Satania/TPB?id=124867
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because men would be too busy jerking off instead of laughing at a woman abruptly stripped bare in public.

it's always been pretty rare my guy

There's way too much teasing around and not enough clear nudity and embarrassment.

Why's it gonna be the heroine who winds up naked? For once, I'd like to see a villainess finding herself an ENF after being defeated.

>ENF is a patrician fetish

I'm going to need some corroboration in order to sway me on its appeal.

probably not what you're looking for, but Satania by Vehlmann and Kerascoet has plenty

source? fanart?

Here you go.
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=62957

Is this available translated?

Because Sup Forums "lewd" shit is just nasty, low-effort garbage of characters from childrens' cartoons. Most of which are clearly underage. I mean just look how poorly drawn this retard's post is . If this is the kind of shit you jack off to, nobody with any taste whatsoever is going to bother making content for you to masturbate to. So stick to your /ss/ pedoshit, inflation, cuckshit, and whatever other degenerate trash you childrens'-content-inhaling virgins jack off to. If you want ENF, then just watch anime like a normal nerd.

Anime does it better

Anime girls are too generic

printed in English (hardcover and kindle versions) and French
also online: readcomiconline.to/Comic/Satania/TPB?id=124867
pic related introduces the spelunking priest

Gumball did for milliseconds one time and I think Teen titans Go did it too. But again, cartoons on-model artstyles aren't attractive in a sexual way

it isn't deemed as apporpriate

Merci

>ENF is a patrician fetish

My fetish starts off like ENF but she quickly finds out she likes it, isn't embarrassed anymore, and becomes an exhibitionist.

Cartoon girls aren't?

shit tier

Not the French ones

Pretty much all of them look different so no

different forms of amorphous, undetailed blobs that 12-year-old could replicate.

>and then she came SOOOO hard she phased through the floor and then later in the kitchen Wolverine could totally smell the cum ALL OVER her and was all “bout time” LOL

You know overall I like this comic but Jesus Christ Whedon is lame.

How is liking naked people supposed to be a fetish? It's really vanilla.

>If you want ENF, then just watch anime like a normal nerd.
Ok. Which ones should I watch?

Western cartoon girls already have interesting forms and cute faces, most good artists draw them slightly taller and just add tits, and presto, they look better than most anime girls

what the fuck

>posts r34
sad.

Because fanservice is shit and ruining anime

>posts shitty art
Fixed

It's not just nudity that appeals to certain individuals. It's how the person reacts to being naked that's the appeal.

For instance; taking a prudish or self conscious individual who wouldn't so much as be seen naked outside of her bathroom, having those inhibitions and feelings of modesty melt away through the thrill of being exposed repeatedly.

To a point where they're boldly able to streak around in public without a hint of self-consciousness in their minds