Captain Marvel #128

Noticed there was no YAAS QUEEEN, Let's remedy this.

>Noticed there was no YAAS QUEEEN
Why do you think there wasnt?

Why is she not wearing green like the movie?

no one cares about bean, stohl.

This is just reminding me that Carol looks so much better in a black suit than the blue/red one

Root best character of 2018

Did he trace a Halo character in the third panel?

mother of god, this is the most boring slog i have read this week.

Welcome to the world of Carol Danvers, one of the most forgettable heroes in the Marvel main line push.

Rockette is cute though.

Noticed you were enjoying your day, Let's shit on that.

And that's all she wrote.

Anyone going to participate in the annual tradition of Groundhog Day and eat a groundhog?

It's so by the numbers I'd almost say it came out of a My First Story kit.

See this would have been an interesting story and concept if a competent writer was doing this story.

Also I guess Carol forgot all about Rhodey, you would expect her to react violently to Thanos on first sight.

No wonder this comic is getting cancelled, hopefully Cebulski gets someone decent to write it when it eventually relaunches.

Marvel renumbering everything was so fucking dumb.

This is what, 4th or 5th issue?

Sad thing is it's not the writer but the editor. Stohl wanted to do a "Darker, Depression fueled Drunko Carol" then got told "NO IT NEEDS TO BE SPUNKY."

"Sister" "father" kek

Why only female writers try to make synergy with that? just look how Lemire ignore all this in his Thanos were Nebula is still his Granddaughter.

The thing about Carol is that she's a "burned" character. Ever since her inception people have been trying to find a niche for her yet there are no takers. Her high point was when she was first created and slowly but surely began to fall down to where it is now. Her highest point, when it comes to 21st century, was her book in 06 under reed where she got 50 issues out before getting shitcanned. Seriously, just let her die, it hurts to be burned.

Stohl is kind of a shit writer but damn do you have a source for that? If so Yoshida needs to fucking clean house.

Stohl worked at Bungie. Plus it's a Carol book, so counts as Brian Reed shoutout too.

>were Nebula is still his Granddaughter.
Nebula was never his grandaughter, she claimed to be but Thanos shot that down and tortured her for it.

Bump for best girl's book.

Neither his daughter, but some writers treat her as one, ok, let me correct this...
>were Nebula is still his "Granddaughter"

Happy? because I'm not happy with this shitty sibling rivalry that some writers are trying with Gamora and Nebula, enough! we have Thor and Loki, Black Bolt and Maximus, Clint and Barney and a lot of other examples.

I must say. She looks cute!

Bump for best girl's worst book