Questionable Content: flustered robotics

Just clang already.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5SepcT0KtUM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It’ll happen.

An edit that was actually funny! Good job, user.

How big is her robopenis?

Massive and veiny. She and Faye made it.

She'll confess, Faye will turn her down, we'll have another month without seeing either of them, it'll be fixed in 2 days.

The previous comic was real soapboxy, then this one is just...I dunno. Neck vents? I dunno.

>Actually calling someone "buddy"
That's so fucking cringe.

will his art ever improve?

HAPPENING IMMINENT

What an annoying molecule. Fuck bridged cyclohexanes.

It is a flavor and scent agent. It has use are coolant additive. Unless it is meant to be a leak indicator.

Come on Jeph, how much longer can you drag this out?

Don't you dare jinx it, the world needs Faye to fuck the robot

sooo.....brap?

No please, they need to fuck

Holy fuck, you're right. Jacques literally made a robot fart fetish comic.

he already makes 6 figures on this trash, he has no incentive to improve

what would it be like if humans farted out of our necks haha

and she smelt it and complimented her robogf on the smell too

How much longer will Patreon keep people from working real jobs?

What's left on the fetish list? Or can the comic finally die in a fire?

6 figures as in 1000.00 a year?

Six figures is at least 100,000 a year

He already did that

You mean burping?

Do not read Questionable Content.

Do we Burp out of our necks, Jimmy? No. Sit down.

Did you just assume her identity?

If it's not gas and it doesn't stink it's not a real fart.

Jesus christ just fuck already so I can finally stop reading this god-awful webcomic.

that's what they said about the trappening too and here they all are

-There hasn’t been alien sex yet
-The three way polyamorous relationship between brun, Clinton and the big guy hasn’t happened yet.
-The robosexual relationship won’t be complete until Faye and bubbles are both at the graduation ceremony for their adopted daughter, Kim Tran, as she graduates valedictorian from the best university and gives a speech on how she wouldn’t have made it without her moms
-Momo hasn’t gotten human D yet and she’s been thirsty fir it for a while.
-Claire hasn’t finished rescuing Marten from being sold into sex slavery by that Slavic mafia family yet. It left off on the good part with them breaking marten’s will to resist. Surely you want to see what happens next, right?

It's amazing to me how this comic can take so long and spend so much time building up nothing happening.

>I'm a faggot

lol jeph is having a meltdown because the qc reddit has a moderator that won't call marten bi so the fans are calling them a transphobic bigot. which means jeph is too.

This page has accomplished more than the last thousand or so pages have.
It's given me an erection

I hope it becomes more and more obvious that Bubbles is into Faye while Faye remains oblivious. And everyone around them notices too, tries to get them to hook up, and Faye still never gets it.

Mostly I want everything in this comic to come to a screeching halt as the world conspires to break through Faye's romantic density.

>wanting to control what is said about your comic on a completely different site
What the fuck ever happened to free speech?

>What the fuck ever happened to free speech?
What the fuck ever happened to the Man of Tomorrow?

>robots are capable of being embarrassed
Makes sense, they're sapient after all.
>robots are designed to blush when embarrassed to better help humans relate to them
Alright, sure. I can see how that might be a thing.
>the core temperature of a robot increases while embarrassed, to such a large degree that the robot is forced to vent coolant
This is where it gets stupid. Becoming hot when flustered is a physiological response in humans, there's no reason for robots to do it by default. And since heat is such a big problem for electronics, especially as compared to organic material, it's double stupid to think any manufacturer would intentionally equip a chassis with the ability to heat itself up when the user is embarrassed. That shit could actually be dangerous in the event of a coolant failure, especially since the robot appears entirely unable to control it.
Who would design a robot that is capable of literally dying of embarrassment?

Maybe being flustered for a robot is similar to running a heavy process on your computer that uses more of your system resources and is generally adjusted to by ramping up the fans?

Also, we don’t know what temperature is dangerous for her hardware or at what temperature the coolant is supposed to be used before it gets to that point.

Besides, if she works like a modern computer, without coolant, she’d probably just shut down When the core temperature reaches the maximum operating temperati\ire of her cpu. However, her being military grade, she probably has a manual override, like dinobot.

youtu.be/5SepcT0KtUM

She probably normally vents on a schedule but what happened here was probably a huge shock to her system.

>Japs draw girls and call them boys
>Western "artist" draws men and calls them women

Must be the soy. But at least even the japanese have the good sense to draw robots that are recognizable as such. Robots should be mechanical, otherwise you might as well substitute them with clones or ghola.

>But at least even the japanese have the good sense to draw robots that are recognizable as such. Robots should be mechanical, otherwise you might as well substitute them with clones or ghola.

I want her to vent on my face

>Maybe being flustered for a robot is similar to running a heavy process on your computer
There's no reason for that, though. Humans feel hotter under stress because stress triggers the fight or flight response, which causes adrenaline release, which speeds up blood flow, which causes the human both to blush and to feel hotter.
Robots don't have any need for a fight or flight response, firstly because their strength is constant rather than dynamic like muscle tissue, and second because even if they could "overclock" their motors or whatever, it's something they would be able to do manually. It's certainly not something a manufacturer would want to happen automatically. Humans don't receive adrenaline in stressful social situations because its advantageous, it happens because receiving adrenaline under stress in general helped humans die less for thousands of years.
But in a machine, where inputs and outputs can be precisely tailored, there is no reason to make the robot exert extra energy while in a stressful social situation.

Do not fist robot girls. Your fleshy bits will get horribly mangled by their metal gears.

Make posting this comic banable. Fuck this comic

But I thought pro-trans people like Jeph and his fans would classify Marten as straight, since Claire is a ‘woman.’

>There's no reason for that, though. Humans feel hotter under stress because stress triggers the fight or flight response, which causes adrenaline release, which speeds up blood flow, which causes the human both to blush and to feel hotter.

Figuring out how to communicate with a human after having a bombshell question like that come out of the blue probably caused her to run several calculations and simulations in rapid succession to minimize the risk of blowing it with her friend that wants to be more than friends with.

My theory is that a question like that is basically going from surfing the web and then suddenly trying to edit raw 8k video. I’m just saying that she just ran a heavy process since I doubt that Bubbles had already compiled an appropriate response for the eventuality that he’s asked directly before.

Besides, AI’s in QC have emergent behavior and aren’t specifically programmed to operate a specific way.

>I’m just saying that she just ran a heavy process since I doubt that Bubbles had already compiled an appropriate response for the eventuality that he’s asked directly before

*she’s

Got em

I actually Jeph does something different and makes two characters that are attracted to each other not get together
Like he used to
Maybe it's healthy to just have a relationship that doesn't end up with everyone pushing you at each other

>Dick status: Muh

>Pintsize is literally me

>over two hundred comics
>no development

"Venting coolant" to cool down is a retarded idea in the first place since losing some amount of the cooling medium won't reduce temperature at all, on the contrary, it will make the cooling system less effective. It's like a fridge getting colder by ejecting freon, that ain't how that shit works.

What Jeph seems to have been going for is venting steam, like the escape valve on a boiler, but unless the robots in this world are actually run off steam engines that's retarded as well. Maybe if it were a portable nuclear turbine, but in that case Bubbles just blew the room full of aerosolized highly-radioactive water; she's pretty much killed Faye right there.

>she's pretty much killed Faye right there
That's some wishful thinking right there

Son, that was a hypothetical. If I were going to indulge in wishful thinking, I'd dream of a Jeph who wasn't such a spaghetti-spined nerd that he gave in to his loudest, whiniest readers a decade ago, stood up for himself and wrote what he wanted to instead. And that the Faye's Dad Kills Himself arc would have ended with Faye herself committing suicide.

best robot girl

Panel one is literally when his art peaked.
What a fucking hack.

They will find something to bitch about. Thats the whole point of being a sjw.

Emergency CO2 shot straight to her radiator.
Scented for her pleasure and to confuse those ugly chinks she slaughtered in the war.
Dunno why it would vent through the neck tho, you'd think radiators are cooled down by breathing or something like that, since she doesn't have any external vents.
Jeph is just a hack and can't think of such fine intricacies so he just calls it "venting coolant".

SOON

>falling in love with a robot

Why do writers try to make this a thing? Or at least, why don't they make the robot lover look like the total loser they are?

She could also generally manage to keep cool through simple conduction if there was water flowing through her body.

A reasonably large tank that circulates the warm water through her limbs would probably keep her relatively cool, thus negating the need for vents.

A nice side benefit would stem from water being relatively ablative and a rudimentary form of bulletproof armor under her actual armor.

Although the fact that she wears actual armor probably means that that isn't the case.

So...who fucking knows

I kind of liked that long lingering hug line a few strips back. It was clever.

Because robots > people

we built your kind, there, buckethead. Learn your place

kek

I came here for the edits

will the robot be fucked today?

Soon. First they must finish pintsize's robotic penis, and install it on bubbles.

Then after, Claire can get outraged by bubbles changing junk at will.

2018 will be the year that Faye fucks the robot

Every day I come to Sup Forums and every day I click on these threads out of morbid curiosity if the fat lady will fuck the Rock-em'-Sock-Em'.

I don't even know their names.

Please help.

The woman with the glasses is Faye. The brown robot is Bubbles.

It will happen. Jeph cat blueball forever. How long did it take for Marten to get fucked by Claire?

Imagine drawing 3700 comic pages over 15 years where FUCKING NOTHING EVER HAPPENS

So will Pintsize lose his shit that he's not the robot fucking Faye, or will he just swap hard drive contents with Bubbles and pretend to be her so he can fuck Faye?

I think the trappening took like two years.

Then we are about right on schedule, I think

where's jean grey?

their names are "the fat one" and "the red robot"

So how did this thing go from being about some guy nailing a tranny to the ethics of robot relationships or whatever?

Ethics? It’s about nothing thus far.

What happened to Patron user? I miss him.

>Then after, Claire can get outraged by bubbles changing junk at will.
This is going to be hilarious.

He disagreed with Jeph so Jeph banned him

Why would you ban someone who gives you money? Did Jeph turn into Dena from MN9?

My hatred for the gay, robots and gay robots have increased

>Bubbles dances around it
>Faye is oblivious
>Next week probably won't feature them
DAMN IT

Patreanon was only donating $1 per month. I think that Jeph is thin skinned and makes entirely too much money for the amount of work he puts into his product, but at the same time I also principally respect his right to refuse service to whoever he wishes. It probably wasn’t a hard call for him.

unsurprisingly the answer is no

Welp

so nothing fucking happened. what a great comic.

nothing ever happens in QC