TOP KEK

Protester steals a sign from a trump supporter and then gets maced.

The reaction is classic.

youtu.be/XQVZl6g2dEU

Nice, I bet that bitch had been waiting months to take the cap off that bad boy.

BUMP because its FUNNY

man i kind of want to pepper spray random ppl in crowds now L M A O

Fuckin oth, she was cold and calculated with her attack. Specifically waited until the douche turned around. It must of been fairly painful of he just bitched out like a fuckin faggot.

isn't water supposed to make it worse?

I really wish it were legal to carry bear mace like dog the bounty hunter. That shit propel far and fast

the fuck? he didnt even steal anything in that video. that lady looks like a cunt

>that globe trotters whistling

hahahahahhhahaha

you retards give us a terrible impression, he didnt even do shit in that video

i hope your entire family and your autistic fanbase of trump friends gets cancer and dies horribly

>Taps him on the shoulder
>Sprays
RUSED AGAIN!

hahaha EPIC bro! can we get this trending on r/The_Donald? let's roll out those upvotes!

>flushing your eyes with water

what a bunch of tards
I always see this whenever libtards get rekt'd, using water or milk will just make it sting even more

literally the best thing to do if you get maced is to wait until it subsides

????

i cant believe you had the gall to call me autistic after saying all that shit

Wonder what was going on before the video started. All we get is.

>stands there
>gets maced by random passerby

it looks like he literally dindu nuffin

Every time I get it on me I take a hot shower. Burns like hell even more but at least its gone afterwards, god help you if you get it in your ear

You're in topsy turvy world friend.

Milk neutralizes capsaicin you stupid fucking dummy.

The video opens with him running from an angry old man. You can be sure he started some shit with the old guy.

Thats how liberal operate; they'll grab a sign from someone they outnumber or an old guy who can't catch them and act like they won.

H I T N R U N

you say that like it's a regular occurence...

>imagine woman had gun instead of mace
GUNFAGS BTFO.

California's in a drought and we're wasting filled water bottles rinsing pepper spray from libshit eyes.

>Harlem Globetrotters theme playing in the background

Why does this make it so funny?

>Do not, my friends, become addicted to water. It will take hold of you, and you will resent its absence!

>A retard goes to jail
>A retard dies
Who cares.

Feel free to throw it up on pleddit

w-what if you get it in your ear?

>tfw 99.9% of water drinkers will die within the next 100 years #BanWater

Every result on google says the exact opposite

oh...

>that nu male jig

i love these, just like the backflip guy

KEK
EKE
KEK

The back flip guy was monumental. IM SMOKIN POT!!

*teleports behind you*
*PSSSH*

Nothing personal kid

Finally, some REAL news.

I'm all for macing libshits when they try to steal, but the video doesn't show him doing anything.

That woman just does this sneak attack Chris-chan spray that wasn't warranted.

You think you're being funny you cheeky cunt? This fuckin whore just maced a guy in the face by yelling for him to turn around. That's like a nigger suckerpunch right there.

That's not funny or based, makes me want to empty a can of mace in that fucking fake ginger whores face, stupid slut

How the fuck do people live in cities like that?

Even if I liked my job there I just couldn't take it.

>Bitch maces guy at point blank
>For the hell of it

...but who cares? This is TOP KEK right here.

and you KNOW she never tested that shit on herself so she just used it for fun

no empathy

This makes me feel pretty good about myself, I got sprayed by a random native that was hanging out at my friends place for no reason other than he said "I'm going to mace you" while we were out for a walk and I sarcastic said yea OK because I honestly know what to do because I knew the guy was a literal psychopath was both bigger and more experienced at fighting. I was definitely saying fuck and visibly in pain but good god I didn't loose cool and start flailing around and screaming, just got the girl who was with us to help me get back to buddies place and spent forever washing my eyes out

You may be the biggest bitch in your country.

>This makes me feel pretty good about myself
>I got sprayed by a random native that was hanging out at my friends place for no reason
>the guy was a literal psychopath was both bigger and more experienced at fighting
>just got the girl who was with us to help me get back to buddies place and spent forever washing my eyes out

Literally cucked

>0:34
>Please water Michael VICK

Was about to post this

Kek'd mightily

>literally HE DINDU NUFFIN

Kys nigger

>no drinking
>no drugs
>no smoking

lol, this is like a scene straight out of Grand Theft Auto V. GTA V has a Hollywood stars sidewalk too, its filled with the same yuppies and degenerates on the real Hollywood walk of fame.

And that lady randomly attacked the balding shirtless man who looks like Trevor Phillips with pepper spray. Its straight out of GTA V.

Have you ever been maced before?

your a fucking wierdo

Water helps dilute it. But it doesn't make it go away. Milk or soapy water will stop it pretty fast.

Having been maced and gassed, some of your reactions will be involuntary, but you still have control over your body.

Don't panic and accept the pain for what it is.

>sweet georgia brown playing in the back
the best part

all things considered, he took the mace pretty well

t. Moe Syzlak