The Soul

>There is a special kind of person in our world who finds himself alone and isolated, almost since birth. His solitary existence isn’t from a preference or an antisocial temperament – he is simply old. Old in heart, old in mind and old in soul, this person is an old soul who finds his outlook on life vastly different and more matured than those around him. As a result, the old soul lives his life internally, walking his own solitary path while the rest around him flock to follow another.

Do you believe the 'soul' exists? It's what we see when we look into another person's eyes. It's what causes us to fall in love, to make unbreakable friendships, to feel a connection with someone else. Our souls talk to each other without us knowing.

I believe it exists, and so too do 'old souls' exist. People whose eyes see too far, who have a sense of 'otherness' about them. Generally loners, who find everyday conversation too trivial for their minds. They thirst for deep, meaningful relationships. They know there's something more than the menial follower existence most people live today.

Fall in love?

Is this you Sup Forums?

not an argument. the soul is the mind and soul-think is what keeps pathetic mothers hoping that there is anything more hiding inside their severely autistic kid's head. You are essentially your brain and nothing better demonstrates that than studying the effects of brain development gone wrong or traumatic brain injury.

The soul can hide until we have mapped out the brain more perfectly, but only until then.

That's gay as fuck

Young soul detected.

>this is how I rationalize that my autistic son is special!
>t. single mother

Some might do. But I've met many people who I believe are 'old souls' but are also outgoing and charismatic. They simply need to be alone every now and then.

More like

>9 signs you're a piece of shit

also, to answer your question: yes

Really? That's the best you've got?

Yo even old souls would consider this gay

>15:51:07

>15:51:06

wtf

Is this a pasta?
Reported just incase

What if it's because people basically all have these pathetic personal inequities, so in interacting with them they're just trying to analyze you and figure out how to exploit a weakness so they can get their little ego nut off.

So it's best to just avoid other humans as much as possible.

>What if it's because people basically all have these pathetic personal inequities, so in interacting with them they're just trying to analyze you and figure out how to exploit a weakness so they can get their little ego nut off.

or you know, learn from them or enjoy their contribution to the growth of your mind and outlook

Or not.

After a while it gets old and you begin to really crave relationships with non-pathetic people. The trouble is that they're so damned rare.

Yeah I feel old, the world feels melancholic and nostalgic.
Like it's always autumn at the bottom of the ocean and the top of the sky.

I don't want to be this person. It is making me want to kill myself. What use is it if you just feel depressed and lonely all the time?

People call me an "old soul" all the fucking time. The reality is that I just like me more than anyone else.

I, too, enjoy rationalizing my personality as evidence of my superiority

Sounds a lot like me and even had one of my mother's hippy friends say that about me when I was a child.

However I am an atheist. I don't believe in the "soul".

Go outside and talk to people. Take risks. Fail at stuff.

This is the only time I have walked the earth in this physical body but the general aspects you outline do match myself quite well. I feel like I'm left wing and traditional at the same time. I long to be a mountain man or for everybody to live like the 15-1800s but with today's social aspects

nah senpai i'm just ugly, that's why im alone

>women tell me I have an old soul all the time.

Why. They always mention this to me.

Because you said something masculine.

if anyone or group deserves to lead humanity and society its people such as old souls who have insightful and profound reflection concerning the world around them

>Do you believe the 'soul' exists?
pic related

I want to turn back degeneracy, does that count?

I sold my soul when I still thought people have souls. Now I think I dont have a soul. Is that a problem?

i've always been pretty sure that i've already done all this before

echos past
of the all of me

memories submerged resurfaced

the once of death
cannot be undone
unto the delusion of
it becometh into
waking life

This. And may we never met irl.

What was it??

Yes souls exist, we are souls in a flesh body, once the body dies we move to a different vibratory rate until ready to either come back or retire, end goal being to return to source(which we ALL WILL), this is coordinated by the janitors or certain levels of the guardians. What you have to understand is we arent alone never have been never will be, much much more adavnced social memory complexes exist in service to the one true infinite creator, these ppls or societies realized that love and service to others is the only way to move up and graduate, hummanity needs to take heed.

Because youll end up being
destrpyed in a horrible ancient manner.

What are the essential qualities of a non-pathetic person?

No the SOURCE of soul the one who CREATES souls and is often accused of trapping them when its just his personal energetic resonances of character

FUCK BULLIES

ORIGINality

What people assume as
pathetic are destracted
With such limited perception

This is cancer/pol/, actually.

:(

wow, you don't believe in the soul? are you spiritually dead? or are you just a miserable fuck?

What you are referencing are star seeds.

They are meant to help awaken the rest.

this is the most neckbeardly thing i have ever read. i bet you fags are sitting there shining your katanas and adjusting your fedoras while you euphorically reply to this thread. jesus fucking christ

>THE AUSTRALIAN POSTER
>HE HOLDS THE PETROL HIGH
>THEN HE PUTS IT DOWN AND SNIFFS IT TILL HE HE DIES

m8 you have been waltzing matilda too long and your jumbuck is coming out of your tucker bag

>TILL HE HE DIES

FUCK why does this always happen

No that's just lonely and sad bud.

I honestly believe that a majority of people lack a hunger to live.

They have no ambitions, no desires. They don't yearn for a greater life. They don't need for anything. They do drugs to "expand" their consciousness but all it expands is the sewers of their decadence. They built mental fortresses of sand to wall in their inferiority and insecurity. They are the foxes that view ambition and achievement as sour grapes. Their dreams are the stuff of fantasy, of clouds never made concrete.

The tragedy of the commons is that tragedy is common.

And whats worse is that they think it is normal, natural! That life is all about balance, balance between work and life, pleasure and pain, light and dark, fantasy and reality.

They never dream that their fantasy could become reality, that there are worlds with all light and all darkness, that life can be simply all about life rather than a work life balance. It is the biggest lie that there is a balance to life. All life is is a vacillation between extremes, and those who try to live it balanced frequently find themselves on the losing side of it.

Universal sovereignty, unbiaseness, service to others, and treating others as you'd want to be treated.

>the autism intensifies.

A fuckin nip, dnt u have cats to cook.?

But I do all of that. I still feel nothing. There is nothing keeping me here.

I can offer proof of life after death, ask me anything.

A homeless person once offered me immortality for a cigarette. I gave him two.

Holy fuckin crap
Based nips bringing the bantz

>Tfw I am an old soul
>Tfw when I spend my time masturbating and browsing Sup Forums

Yeah im pretty sure this is another "everyone gets a trophy" term for losers so they don't feel like complete wastes of life.

See indigo children and all that new age bullshit.

My liberal friend thinks he's the shit because he is an indigo child bases in the vague qualifications.

Oh yeah,hes indigo alright. Lives with his parents. Collecting welfare getting high at age 27.

But at least he's indigo and changing the world with his vibrations and gay shit.
Tldr

Labels are always fucking gay, only actions and deeds count.

probably doesnt even have indigo aura

No. That sounds like bullshit.

Sounds like me. I think most people are autistic goldfish brains. They focus on repetitive shit because their intelligence has hit a wall.