Anyone?

Does anyone have any arguments about what this guy said tonight just now? I'm drawing a blank.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCd4AxofTTv2vCZQXzxz96Gg/live
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2016 is an objectively great year

Boo hoo go fuck yourself you whiny faggot. Go be a little self-worshiping libtard, you Satan-worshiping piece of worthless shit. You think you're a good guy? You're not. You're a bad person. Everyone is bad except for Jesus. I'm sorry for you, your parents must be complete retards. And you think you can spit on this peaceful and prosperous land built by my people who worshiped Jesus/God since arriving here in the 1600s, and you think you can worship Satan on this land? You should be hanged, faggot. Now that Trump is President, you better be a good little boy. We're a lot less lenient than that faggot nigger Obama. We want a comfy society for people who worship God. If you are unwilling to submit to Jesus, the one true God, we will destroy you. If we were like Jesus, we would let you overcome us, but we are flawed sinners, who want to live in a comfy society. If you want to worship your own power instead of thanking God and repenting, if you want to worship your own strength, I'm sorry for the pain you will feel. We don't give a fuck about the 'sins of our past', nigger. God forgives those who repent. If you think that was bad, our damage output is going to be off the charts after all these years of being held down by the satanic establishment. Try us, little bitch

Maybe you could try the other half dozen threads with dozens-to-hundreds of posts on the material rather than starting your own to announce how stumped you are, dumbfuck.

>current year is almost changing again
where the fuck did this year go?...

vid link for non-burgers plox

>responding to non-arguments with arguments

Well he is dedicating his whole show to Donald Trump now. Ratings are going to plummet.

Who is that and what did he say?

>MONTAGE OF WHY IT WAS A BAD YEAR BUT NOT MENTION OF ISLAMIC TERROR
MONTAGE OF WHY IT WAS A BAD YEAR BUT NOT MENTION OF ISLAMIC TERROR

didn't watch the show but it sure sounds like he did an absolutely incredible job of bringing our fractured country, divided by mainstream media lies and liberal snobbery, together, during these tough times. a true patriot

he mad Lol

This guy a a boring commy.
Everything he says blames capitalism for failings of government crony crap.
Great depression and 2008 caused by government regulation.

That's racist

A lot of salt, but 90% truth and honesty.
Still not funny though.
I agreed with the first two charities to donate to, but the rest can fuck right off

what's orlando?

He scapegoated Trump's win by saying it way because of fake conservative news articles, and in a false attempt to appear objective he mentioned there were fake liberal news articles too, but less. He's a kike.

what arguments?
he implied trump won because CNN played his speeches verbatim instead of cutting out of context lines and playing them instead
hes a typical thought policing cuck 'the ends justify the means' who should be hung

MSM WAS A GUD INSTITUTION. HE DIN DU NUTTIN!!!!! HE WAS GONNA TURN HIS LIFE AROUND!!!!! FUCK THE DUMB FUCK REDNECKS!!! I HOPE THEY NEVER VOTE FOR US AGA-oh wait.

What he say? WHAT HE SAY?

He uses buzzfeed as fucking source.

Because it's 2016, and it's about time for change.

The only religious terrorism plaguing the U.S. was Blumpf and his right-wing Christian side kick

>one guy in the last montage saying "Fuck you, John Oliver"

No argument here.

When he said it was a bad thing that a media organization played a full Donald Trump rally. For some reason listening to what someone has to say is a bad thing.

Implies that his viewpoint in correct without ever justifying his opinions.

All of his proof for anything is just what other people have said, it's never himself coming to conclusions it's just relaying information, he hardly ever comments on the validity of the information he relays.

Dropped.

Brussels airport.

>yfw its their first day fighting the meme war

He complained about people going to echo chambers and reading fake news and then shilled for the Washington Post. He's a hack.

this

>We showed Trump rallies unedited
>This is a problem

Current year madman is completely unaware of how fucking cucked he is.

and the Jew York Times. I'm afraid we took memes a bit too far boys... they're becoming real

Where can I see the video, was there butthurt?

I really liked this. I reminds me of the effect you sometimes get watching television with no sound.

You become increasing aware of the visual presentation and you begin to see that without the audio for context that there are mountains of visual suggestion that you would otherwise never be aware of.

How something is lit. How prominently it is displayed. How a tv presenters facial expressions encourage or disparage the topic you can see cut aways of.

Watch tv for a long time with the sound off. It starts to feel like an alternate reality.

alots

his brain has been jewed since birth, it's not entirely his fault.

LMAO yeah I forgot that part,
>we didn't edit his speech so that parts where he's being sarcastic or hyperbolic on purpose seem serious

I'm pretty sure I saw something lumped into the conspiracy segment about the child sex ring. They are trying to discredit it now! WE ARE ONE TO THEM

I understand pre-election propaganda, not mentioning the negatives of your candidate, i think some of his criticisms were a little harsh and mostly petty,

but you can't expect me to have any sympathies to people like Oliver who did absolutely nothing about Hillary's vast crimes, not a single peep. just about every major policy he criticized about trump, which was only 2-3 things, Hillary was far worse.

Cherry picking a republican social media news aggregator when there are thousands to make it seem like Republicans are getting fed misinfo at twice the rate of democrats. Buzzfeed did that """study""""

Basically slobbering over the mainstream medier and CNN. Its a fucking joke. Libtards just move the goalpost wherever they want.

Nice Truck

Idiotic video that just uses jokes that have nothing to do with the subject at hand and uses non-arguments to bash Trump.

>Obongo doesn't like him so you shouldn't

He was mad that CNN early on showed portions of trumps speeches. He needs to go. I'll take 1000 illegal Mexicans if he will go back to cuckland

>he really does hate 2016
What other Sup Forums meme will come true next

>doesn't call out the media for running hit pieces on donald trump every single day
>says give your shekels to Jeff Bezos, because he's a billionaire and needs your gibs

lel he was so full of salt i was laughing the whole time

>says 2016 was horrible because Prince and David Bowie died
>conveniently leaves out terror attacks in various parts of the world

the salt was too much, I gotta go to the doctor and get my levels checked

>Implying that cuck had any arguments
He threw a tantrum.

>democracy got us into this mess
>democracy is gonna get us out of it
democracy is the most jew proof of political systems, as soon as the goyim know there is no stopping it
>brexit
>trump
it's only a matter of time until a literal fascist movement shows up
the time is now pol

Gay nightclub murders was 2016.

John Oliver is homophobic.

Reposting this from previous thread :

youtube.com/channel/UCd4AxofTTv2vCZQXzxz96Gg/live

Rewind to 56 minutes or so. Enjoy the salt as the Left continues to show they learned absolutely nothing from the past [current year].

If I remember correctly, John Oliver is a LPR (Legal Permanent Resident). I'm pretty sure, if he were convicted of sedition, that status could be revoked and he could be deported. Same for Trevor Noah I think.

I'm not sure why we should continue to tolerate a bunch of non-immigrant visitors who insist on coming to this country, with no other apparent intention outside of inciting US citizens to revolt against the Constitution.