Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ar4WzQ7KHak
youtube.com/watch?v=kYxlSDJZbn0
youtube.com/watch?v=1yvMny0PGdg
youtube.com/watch?v=mXHaRu9gqcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_yfBS_KzAuI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZfhzTCwWzdE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>mfw late 00's anonymous would have led the charge to get trump elected...now they are cucks

Kkk is controlled opposition bullshit and exists to give the left a very convenient strawman or boogeyman. The white cause would be far better off if the klan went extinct permanently

K. We already see each other at meetings every week so what's the point?

this could be good

imagine Paul Ryan being on the list and getting kicked out from the GOP

>Exposing actual racists makes you a cuck

What the fuck?
Why?
Fucking millennials I swear to Christ.
Nu Sup Forums is a fucking shithole.

SO SPOOKY
JUST LIKE WHEN THEY DOX'D DONALD TRUMP AND ISIS

Aren't the KKK like 90% letter agencies and 10% actual people?

can i get a personal army for max kucher

We wuz anonymous and shiet.

Anonymous is not an individual, nor a coherent group, nor is bound by bipartial mentality. Whilst this is going on on FB, YT annonymous channel calls for trump to end the endless war in middle east in a "killemall" fashion.

>actual racists
the_donald is that way >>>

>exposing clyde in west virginia is the top priority of anonymous

wew, what happened to them

There is no "KKK"

Exhibit A: David Duke

>Kill their families

The good tolerant left

why it takes so fucking long

oh wait its clickbaits

yep its mostly fbi

Seems like no one noticed the FB comment.

This could be funny if it becomes official the KKK is just FBI agents trying to catch domestic terrorists. Of course this would only make the left think the FBI is racist because they lack critical thinking skills.

oh shit. the FBI's gonna be pissed

There is nothing wrong with being racist.

The KKK is dumb but wow Max.

That is the point. Everybody can hijack the Anonymous movement and use it for their own goal. The SJWs hijacked the movement now.

good, KKK are fags

>Going out of your way to find and expose people of being part of a group that hasn't done anything in years but normies still think they're worse than BLM because of Le racism is inherently bad and not neutral
>not Cuck-like
Pick one

it isn't exactly an unheard of response from the left m8... were you expecting us to doxxx him or something?

yeah nu-anonymous is garbage tier

It's not that, it's the target.
Why KKK?

>He trusts the american "justice system" more than he trusts Duke

I bet you think Mat Hale, Bill White, Edgar Steele and all the other political prisoners in the tank for wrongthink are guilty as well.

It wouldn't make a difference.Nazis where completely defeated yet are more of a hot topic than ever.

>YFW they out all the undercover cops and feds

Why would so many agents be in the KKK, what would be the point

Like what actual KKK? It is a bed time story liberals tell themselves.

That anonymous went after the KKK too

4 chan was pretty fucking liberal till tumblr and Reddit forced us to take on a contrarian stance to them, because they're the mainstream and we're the outsiders that hate normies

>Mfw anonymous goes to jail for outing alphabet agency agents in the KKK.

so anniemouse so doxxing CIA/FBI agents?

>posting the names of kkk members already on a public list

Anonymoooose

My assumption is that there is little communication between agencies, so you end up with deep cover agents lying to each other about who they are. That and the KKK I'm sure has nowhere near the numbers it used to

Anonymous never even existed. It's always been a "le ebin hacker group for teh freedoms XD", that stupid faggots use to try to seem cool. There was no "late 00's anonymous", there was no anonymous ever. It is literally the definition of a meme.

Anonymous is just a word that edgy 11 year olds brand themselves with, and then go to school and try to sound cool with it, and then end up regretting later in life.

It's also a very exploitable. Any author ever could write an article saying "Anonymoose is on our side guise" and it still means nothing because they don't exist anyway.

Good. The KKK is mostly all undercover FBI agents now. This should be funny when the new twitter/jewtube verified "Anonymous™" outs them all and it blows up in their faces. I hope all those faggots get party vanned for it.

BRING BACK THE INTERNET HATE MACHINE

>implying the local police authority doesn't know the BLM and gang affiliates with them

Something something, deportation, something incarceration.

>anonymous

HAHAHA THANKS REDDIT

>Sup Forums
>liberal
No, it never was you filthy newfag. The old Sup Forums get literally spammed with JEW GOLDS AND NIGGER TITS memes.

>oldfag detected
Fuck yeah.

And just like that, the KKK is no different from religion. Just like how some Christian churches plays on your faith to fleece you of your hard earned cash by asking you for donations every now and then, the KKK plays on your hate for other races to do the same shit

Sup Forums, what if the FBI is using undercover as cover to be actual KKK members?

Anonymous used to be the internet hate machine and the army of Sup Forums. It didn't become a bunch of moralfags and SJW cucks till late 2008.

what if Sup Forums was using undercover kkk members to be undercover fbi anons under cover of being Sup Forums users?

I see you browse know your meme aswell

Newfags will never understand what the hell is happening in this videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ar4WzQ7KHak

youtube.com/watch?v=kYxlSDJZbn0

Shhh you are going to give us away.

No, you are just dumb as fuck.
Check who had KKK connections, yes Clinton.

You rights should think more neutral and open minded, then you will reach the real redpill.
Otherwise you all will just be tools by those (like KKK, and other shit).

Max is just a cool anti-racist white person (wow, isn't that cool, a white person that hates racism- sounds like a unique guy that's super virtuous!) with a a strong sense of social consciousness. If you ever need a shoulder that you can feel safe to cry on as a non-white, go for Max because he's super anti-racist (as a white person, wow that's super rare, max is rare!) and definitely not racist or discriminatory OR racist. Max is just a guy that values brown people as much as white people (wow, America, is it REALLY such a hard concept? You should be more like Max, a one-of-a-kind individual who won't take discrimination lightly). Maybe if we were more like Max the non racist, egalitarian **white person** (woah!!!!!!), the world would be a better place. Good job, Max. have 3000 pats on the back and all of my Reddit Gold for really standing out in a way that no one expected in modern America's political climate. You're a real trail blazer and that's probably why you're constantly getting laid.

Fpbp

>Anonymous used to be the internet hate machine

phillinigger that was /i/

this happened like 2 years ago. And fuck the KKK anyway

>inb4 some edgy newfags defend it

youtube.com/watch?v=1yvMny0PGdg

Those were 7chan and 420chan's /i/ board. Sup Forums Sup Forums still does the raids until about 2009.

>mfw David Duke is the only Politician they can 100% confirm

Flash is so fucking /comfy/

>ywn go back to early-2000s Newgrounds and watch stick-figure battles

>4 chan was pretty fucking liberal
newfag PLEASE leave

Not here to do that

>late 00's anonymous would have led the charge to get trump elected
They did. That's us.
The people who stole the name are a bunch of whiny newfags.

Hey fellow 4channelers, i'm oldgay too, i know all the old memes!

Don't forget YTMND. They are pretty much the only thing that could rival old Sup Forums back in the day.

youtube.com/watch?v=mXHaRu9gqcQ

>KKK
isn't it illegal to dox FBI agents?

Moot is going to Mootixo and taking the donations with him.

youtube.com/watch?v=_yfBS_KzAuI

They're democrats anyway
DO IT

dat nostalgia

Before Sup Forums we had to make do with awful shit like SA and eBaums. Just imagine how shit things would be if it was just SA, eBaums and Digg/Reddit.

How new are you?

"Anonymous" has nothing to do with Sup Forums anymore.

I love how even watching this now, it doesn't seem like cancer.
It should be cancer, but it's not..? It's just genuine and a mark of a better time. When you could unironically post "I can haz ____?" and demotivationals and no one would tell you to fuck off back to R*ddit.

I want to watch Azumanga Daioh again

This makes me wish Anonymous was never hijacked. It could've still been Sup Forums's actual army and with the green user as the mascot not the gay faux mask everyone and their mother knows about.

The old YTMND stuff were one of the few hidden gems that the 2010s Anons were never exposed to.

Yes, I'm certain they will only expose actual KKK members and absolutely won't throw innocent people to the wolves. Keyboard warriors have a great track record of accuracy.

>be 400 lbs masked l33t hacker
>person is white
>claim they're KKK
nice try kiddos

:^)

Anonymous has been a joke since Chanology

oh shit guys, member this?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZfhzTCwWzdE

It's kind of funny that they don't go after an actual organization, like I dunno...the Aryan Brotherhood maybe? The KKK is just ridiculous...who cares anymore?

It would have been nice, but such is the way of such things when they get too big.

Anonymous is essentially everyone and no one at the same time, an umbrella under which a bunch of people hide. As such people will take it back with them to their own communities and it will spread from there. It would have been interesting to see what became of Sup Forums if it was a somewhat closed community and that never happened, but we would have died out long ago as well for the same reasons.

>Just imagine how shit things would be if it was just SA
>Paying to shitpost
literally shaking tbqh

Channology was a mistake

the kkk is has been and always will be a
democrat organization, a level one left tardo mistake.

That and the Duke Nukem one.

wacha doin' schlomo?

I don't know if you've noticed but everyone on pol is anonymous and we were there leading the charge I get trump elected

Anonymous is cia fbi so there's that honey pots allaround