This is indefensible

This is indefensible

Other urls found in this thread:

data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/
youtu.be/TCy_UOjEir0
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/21/wikileaks-soros-stooge-trashes-climate-scientists-career-brown-nose-billionaire-hillary-donor/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/22/george-soros-al-gores-sugar-daddy/
bst.sagepub.com/content/35/5-6/121.full.pdf html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>3 dragon dildos have been deposited into your account.

Right! Global warming BTFO!

So then go fuck yourself instead.

this really tug on my heartstrings OP

wtf I hate global warming now

Is it?

>you will never get free dragon dildos per post

why even live?

B T F O

What a fucking idiot. You retards fucked up on this one.

You made a compilation of all the truths the God Emperor says? What's the problem here?

Source: data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/

Global warming is a government program justifying its own existence.

Explain all the coral reefs dying.

I remember reading a paper where astronomers found that the surface temperature of the Earth AND Mars, Venus, Jupiter and the other planets rose simultaneously, pretty much confirming that the variation in the solar activity is responsible for some climate change. Sadly I don't remember the title of that paper.

You can also show that changing the solar intensity by .01 can change the surface temperature of the Earth meaningfully.

>we are contributing to the global warming so much that the other planets are being affected as well!

parrotfish

>not
>3 dragon dildos have been deposited into your asshole.

Obama must have raised the minimum wage again

You are a fucking retard

It's possible to defend every single statement of his, but you have to listen to what he's really saying, he's being somewhat sarcastic when he talks about record snow etc, to make people interested.

When he talks about the hoax he's talking about the organ that is supposed to fix carbon emission, please show us all a graph where global CO2 emission has been lowered? It hasn't, it has only been shifted from first world countries to elsewhere and even gone up, so actually zero has been done to improve it yet we spend billions and billions of dollars on it, in return places like China could bloom economically. He's not wrong, but it's fucking twitter, you can't spell it all out in a short tweet. He already knew he was running for President when he made those tweets, he started planning it right after Romney lost, it's ground game for what is to come.

Climate change is real, the (((organ))) to deal with it is not what it's supposed to be, i.e a hoax, the money is better spent elsewhere to deal with enviromental polution within U.S and that is what Trump plans to do.

what a shit fish, they should be gassed

Tens of thousands of climate scientists worldwide are colluding with one another to misinform the world about climate change

vs.

A trillion-dollar cartel trying to stop the acceptance of information they see a threat to their existence.

Hmmm, I wonder what's more likely?

There's a huge difference between human civilization having a near-trivial affect on the environment and the doomsday nonsense of people who exploit environmental issues for their political agenda.

Technology is already moving rapidly towards cleaner energy and industry, it doesn't need excessive regulation.

You do realize the atmosphere isn't ONE singular gas right? It's composed of many layers that interact with each other until they reach equilibrium. The reason every one freaks the fuck out over CO2 is because CO2 reacts with water to form Carbonic acid which increases pH levels, eg. Coral Reef death.

>>There are lies, damn lies, and statistics.
If you have no fucking clue how the chemistry of this works, go figure it out and then apply that knowledge to a peer reviewed journal, something that actually has to be defended and have reproducible results. Not some wackadoo board that is 50% satire 50% people not in on the joke

fuck global warming, fuck the Chinese people

I don't get why Liberals say snow and cold are weather and it doesn't dismiss global warming, but will point out heat and records being broken as global warming.

Aaron shwartz got suicided for looking into climate change, he was highly intelligent, I have taken 6 shekels from your account for not correcting any bodies record

>post graph of 140 years of data to explain the climate of 4.5 billion year old planet
baka tbfqh famalam

joke's on you, people travel the world to come relax on their shit

Are you suggesting that CO2-based climate change does not happen?

stupid normies

>indefatigable

It does happen, but it so laughably insignificant compared to the Sun's activity that you can pretty much disregard that.

sorry buddy but that hoax is lame. find something more original

you have offended the Climate God Al Goros

please deposit .05 carbon shekels into usb port

Trump was a mistake. He's already talking about appointing neocons to his cabinet. He's cucking on the wall and now talking about a fence in parts. This is gonna be bad

look, some periods are warmer and some are cooloer, nothing to see here...

I had no idea that parrotfish actually did this, thank you for enlightening me on this dastardly fish.

he consistantly calls it global warming, a term that is totally discredited, he's such a pro, not once does he talk about climate change, the only issue leftists can mindwarp into an actual issue.

Such A Good President Elect... Well meme'd President Elect, Well meme'd

You're all fucking retarded or fucking ironic.
Climate change is real. There's nothing Left Wing about believing in it. You're being cucked by oil. You can debate what must be done with this info, or debate if it is even worth it for the reasons other have pointed out (China) but it's real.

Stop putting your head in the fucking sand. Taking pride in your nation means defending it from all dangers. Hitler was an environmentalist ffs. It's not only a leftist belief.

Wish I could be truly redpilled about climate change. It's one of the few things I don't agree with Trump, can thousands of scientists from different countries really be wrong? It's not like scientists from anti globalist countries say it's not real

Agreed, the [anthropogenic] global warming hoax is a joke.

It's not collusion its self justification

>Be billionaire real estate businessman
>Work for years making new places all over the world
>Hippies come at you all the time crying about.mother earth
>One year they put on glasses and carry hockey stick charts
>Nobody has ever brought global warming up to you before
>The only time they pop up is when you're trying to get shit done at your work
>All your opponent's seem to be ignoring it
>You trace money from the funding to organizations in China that oppose him

I understand his skepticism. It's the left's job to educate him now, but if a single scientist insults him to the face whole trying to explain the concept they are 10000% doomed.

Idgaf, we're going to space anyway

Shoo shoo leaf, all I'm saying is that us fucking humans have nothing to do with the climate change.

>he's being somewhat sarcastic when he talks about record snow etc, to make people interested.
No, he's pandering to the uneducated people in his base by using the words and arguments they use.

it might be real but it doesn't fucking matter anyway
crippling our economy to subsidize chinks and streetshitters is FUCKING KIKE BULLSHIT

scientists that are told they get funding for a certain conclusion reaching that conclusion makes perfect sense YOU GODDAMN KIKE PREPARE TO GET GASSED

(you)

No you're an idiot. Global Warming is a hoax. Chomsky provided well put arguments for you dumbfucks to watch.

We hit the carbon tipping point already. There's no going back.

Lets make money so I can have AI sex bots pls

will you come work for my carbon tax scam?
(hand rubbing intensifies)

youtu.be/TCy_UOjEir0

How's it feel being lower than a nigger?

Oil cuck

Oil cuck

Whatever I agree with you autists on almost everything but denying science is fucking degenerate.

According to that argument we can expect at least some scientists from the US denying climate change in the following years if they won't get funding from the government to push the global warming agenda

Humanity won't be wiped out by global warming, we are guaranteed to survive until the rapture.

>How's it feel being lower than a nigger?
Resorting to insults now, huh?

I didn't say it wasn't real, faggot, I said it was exaggerated and exploited for an agenda, which it absolutely is.

Real men fuck their own asses, son.

But I don't think that will happen. For example this picture quotes al gore as if he were a real scientist but I'm talking about real peer reviewed studies.
Not taking any side, just trying to see through all the bullshit coming from both sides

We put 100x the CO2 into the atmosphere that volcanoes do per year, structures that undeniably affect the environment.

The belief that humans can't affect the climate is based on this fallacy where people look at the size of humans and the size of the earth and think it's impossible for us to affect it. CO2 is very potent as a greenhouse gas.

Renewable energy is largely incapable of fueling human civilization, at least not without the ability to store it as liquid fuel. Trump will be more pro-nuclear and allow us to use it as a viable portion of our energy matrix.

That and we're really not going to get climate change under control without some method of taking carbon dioxide out of the air. Like said, we're past the tipping point. We have to be carbon negative from now on, not just carbon neutral.

And Hillary was going to build all those pipelines anyway.

See this?

Yeah I agree, here in Canada it doesn't make much sense to unilaterally cut carbon without the worst offenders taking responsibility.

The conservative position on this is to accept empirical truth and push other nations to be responsible. Jfc guys uncuck yourselves and accept the facts.

There's no incentive for academics to push this false global warming narrative in the U.S.

>Shoo shoo leaf
>A stupid night sky

NOT
MY
PRESIDENT

The question is what's more likely. 99.99% of scientists lying t or a trillion-dollar cartel paying the 0.001 percent to lie?

>How's it feel being lower than a nigger?
We are role-playing now? OK I will play: how does it feel you fucking monkey?

Then why would they do it? That's my point, I can see the scientists being biased if they are given incentives, but if there are none they would just conduct their research in peace. And if so that leads to believe the warning is real.
If you say there are no incentives that takes away the main argument against scientific credibility

Exactly.
What fucking reason do semi wizard climate scientists have to fudge data.
This denial is a hold over from the cuckservative days. Red pill yourselves please.

Stfu Pablo

>global warming is actually real
>we enter a new ice age
>everybody in the 3rd world freezes/starves, 1st world countries with housing, heating, and greenhouses are barely affected.
>this is a bad thing

I pump as many pollutants in the air as I can desu senpai

Where are you getting 99%? Out of how many scientist? What are the background of these scientist? You are believing in false narrative.

Global warming is indeed a hoax.

There is a trend where the "periods" are getting warmer. How difficult is that to understand?

please just fuck off leafcuck

Soros-funded attack dog site, has been caught boasting to a billionaire liberal donor about how a smear campaign by one of his minions helped damage the career of a reputable climate scientist.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/21/wikileaks-soros-stooge-trashes-climate-scientists-career-brown-nose-billionaire-hillary-donor/
DC Leaks, a website that posts emails from global leaders who would rather no one see, has released documents showing that Mr. Gore pulled in $30 million over three years from the Open Society Foundation: “This budget item captures George Soros’s commitment of $10 million per year for three years to Al Gore’s Alliance for Climate Protection,
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/22/george-soros-al-gores-sugar-daddy/

/Pol is seriously is seriously comprised the dumbest niggers and the smartest whites. Cut this shit, global warming is a hoax.

>During 2013 and 2014, only 4 of 69,406 authors of peer-reviewed articles on
global warming, 0.0058% or 1 in 17,352, rejected [Anthropogenic Global Warming]. Thus, the consensus on AGW among publishing scientists is above
99.99%, verging on unanimity.

bst.sagepub.com/content/35/5-6/121.full.pdf html

It's been said many times, but here we go again: The climatological data isn't what's at fault (at least, not very much). The problem is people lying about the consequences of global warming. There is no runaway effect, in fact, it becomes (literally!) exponentially more difficult to raise the average temperature of earth via pumping CO2 into the atmosphere. Your grandchildren aren't going to dye out. A tsunami isn't going to wipe out beach front properties over night, etc. The so-called solutions don't even begin to solve what isn't even a big problem to begin with. It's all BS, BS, BS. And idiots fall for it, because they take everything on the authority of the news, et. al.

That doesn't even make sense. Why did you bring the sun into this?

Soros doesn't fund every fucking scientist on the planet you knob gobbler.
Living in denial is not helping.

shit was fucking tropical and we wuz dinosaurs and shit, then the evil ice age came and keel us all, fo realz, so let it be tropical ageen my negguh

How do you change the temperature of the Earth AND the other planets at the same time? I can tell you it's not by pumping CO2 on the ozone layer.

I'm still basing my whole argumentation on that one paper. I'll try to find it and bring it to the table for the next time.

>data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/

Hey Look. It's METAR data. The absolute worst data you can rely on for measuring global temperature change. Why? Because the data comes from the ground, at airports, often surrounded by city. Both cities and airports generate heat and cities are constantly expanding.

Leaf do some research like a good Sup Forums ack. Hitler was the good guy. Pedo rings exist. Vikings were the first euros to step on the new world. god doesn't exist. and global warming is a hoax.

>You're being cucked by oil.

You realize it's under Obama that US oil production is at its highest levels since the 70s, right? He gave Arctic drilling rights to Shell. He's let fracking continue. He's not stopping the North Dakota pipeline.

No, you're changing the argument here. Climate change deniers deny either global warming exists or global warming is caused by humans.

Temperature increase as a result of CO2 is logarithmic, and temperature increase melts ice, reducing further the amount of heat reflected from the earth's surface (1/3 of climate is dependent on the lightly-colored surfaces like ice).

You are in no position to claim scientists are "lying" about the fact that sea-levels will rise, the amount of hospitable places on earth will decrease, and ecosystems will be destroyed. This is the logical conclusion of an increase in temperature based on empirical facts.

"So-called" solutions basically come down to reducing the amount of CO2 we put in the air. Until we have a way of practically removing CO2 from the atmosphere, it is the best solution.

>Monkey thinks "SUN HOT MAKE WORLD HOTTER???"

jesus brazil

The Earth has cooled and warmed for billions of years. If you look into the walls of the grand canyon the terrain has literally gone from desert to ocean and back multiple fucking times. The Earth does whatever the fuck it wants. Adapt. Hugging a tree or driving a Tesla will not change anything.

>I know better about measuring temperature than the climatologists.

It's true that there are some secondary feedback effects, both positive and negative, but they still form a runaway effect.

I'm not claiming climatologists are lying (by the way, I wouldn't call them scientists; it's vastly different than say physics, but that's getting into the demarcation problem). I'm saying that politicians, NGOs, the media, and various ne'er-do-wells are lying. Yes, sea-levels will rise a bit, but slowly, not tragically. Again, the "solutions" are worse than the problems.

The "best solution" you give isn't a solution at all. So it is eminently fair to question the motives of those in power who propose them.

^still don't form a runaway effect

From the NASA website
>there are other potential sources of error, such as urban warming near meteorological stations

>Implying I love Obama

Yeah I know user. Obama is useless on the environment. Liberals are typically useless on the environment. Talk a good game but don't do shit.

I dunno. Hopefully Trump is bluffing and not blind to facts. He's pretty spot on with everything else.

leaf stop arguing. no point in educating these brainless cucks that don't have a mental model of why the academic world sucks their donors dicks for the monies.

Funny, Varg Vikernes says we're heading for a new ice age again.

does the reef get its nutrients from the air? I thought it was the water

>Unironically thinks Soros and the joos control every scientist.

Come on user. Really really think about it. What makes more sense? Oil wanting more oil or third party scientists wanting less oil because the joos?

Global warming is fucking great.

The hell happened to it this year though, my ass is freezing.