THE SOROS'S APPRENTICE?

Even if nobody takes him out, Father Time will do so soon enough. He's 86 years old.

So what happens after (((he))) dies? Does he have a successor, or will that be the end of his demonic machinations?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_James_de_Rothschild
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No really, comfort me about this oven dodger's imminent demise.

It's not the end...

The sooner he dies the better, his anti-eu stance has caused enough damage.

His son seems like too much of a simple-minded pillow muncher to ever fill his father's shoes.

Look at what he has written. These are not the words of a masterful manipulator or even a particularly thoughtful man.

Soros is just the "spokesman" for the real higher ups.

He takes the shots, there are much bigger guys to worry about.

Certain ((families)) have trillions between hundreds of billions between them and they keep a very low profile.

Hypothetically, if someone took out Alex, is that it for the Soros bloodline?

He'll live forever thanks to the jewish medicine

Daily reminder the next line of zionist Illuminati s are literally numales from tumblr

yeah this guy knows fuck all.

Whenever I make a Rothschild thread, it slides quickly

He'll outlive you. You realise these people have access to whatever they need?

Not that low profile, really.

They have several replacements after he bites the dust: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_James_de_Rothschild

He is next in line for the Dark Thrones - his father and their masters have been grooming him for sometime.

Camilla Astor (born 1974) m. Dominic M. Trusted (born c. 1974) - these are the fallbacks in case Rothschild does not comply with the rules of succession - Power and favors must be notarized and transferred to the selected successors; before the current leaders death.

Soros is not the supreme overlord. He is a mighty Knight on the Chessboard of the Planet. The Bishop and the Queen must make their next move - depending on the Vatican's decision next spring to decide the fate of their next chess pieces movement.

I am confident Trump and the silver 7 club will be able to overthrow whatever shackles these guys try to throw on them. The Knights templar do not sit idly by while the world turns to shit - the intervention will be swift and soon. Soros and Astor know this... They have been preparing for the long dark day - when they will do battle with the silver 7 / trump / and israel. I do not know the future of this planet.
But, it is in stone - that Soros will not be the last of his kind. Another stronger - better - Sith. Will ascend to his chair - whenever he falls....

God speed.

no

there little chance to think his son could follow in his footsteps in terms of determination and cunning.
I mean Soros was foraged in WW2 at the age of 14 that is what makes him who he is.
also i have no doubt that there are people waiting in the wings to take advantage of and leverage his wealth for their gain after his death, people this rich are surrounded by vultures

Just low enough ;-)

Heh. You might even be talking to one, kid

>Father time = Chronos = Saturn = Moloch

REALLY MADE ME THINK OP

>Pseudo-redpillers who think Soros is the final boss

I stimulated your almonds.

I hope this means his family's fortune and his dark legacy will be torn apart by those jews for a few sheckels when he dies

Well it certainly won't be his fucking disappointment of a son. Jesus I know Soros is evil but even I feel bad for him when it comes to his son.

You are literally retarded he is a rothschild Zionist from the same bloodline and lineage. His bosses are the elder rothschilds and thier private military is Israel, he is but a head of many on the hyrda, you must take out the heart to win.

The younger generation is a little retarded but they're still up to no good.

>Implying he's not actually 100s of years old already and is being kept alive by eating placentas and foetuses

WTF

His son will take over but not possess the vision/determination to make it work.

Instead progressively more far left radical groups will be founded and only turn people against them.

Why are people allowed to claim that soros funding riots and open borders is just a conspiracy theory? This is all public information that he doesn't hide.

His son is crazier but probably inept. You should look up Alex soros "career" and education, its a good laugh.

I'm pretty sure Moloch wasn't a Time God.