Getting that faggot mumkey jones on his podcast

>getting that faggot mumkey jones on his podcast
Truly pan has fallen beyond redemption

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mumpkey who

Pan who

What comic or cartoon are these characters from, user?

OP, you're dropping a lot of names like you think we know who you're talking about.

Hes a cartoon reviwer so it counts as Sup Forums

What does this have to do with Sup Forums?

This pic gives me an erection every time.

Thats the fan art made by that pissed off ex fan of his that he attacked on his show.

absolutely nothing

What? Tell me the story here.

e-celeb threads are cancer and against >>>/global/rules/11
OP is a faggot.
Do your part to help purge subhumans like him from this board by reporting this thread.
sys.Sup Forums.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=98415347

A fan made some fan art on tumblr and he never rebloged.They send it to him on tumblr,email and youtube but never got a reblog or response.

The artist got pissed off a few weeks latter and wrote a rant on tumblr.Pan talks about it oh his podcast mocking the person by talking in a crying voice and talks about hows he got joy by adding them on tumblr but not responding.His friend talked about how they are a nobody and about how they need to show the terrible fan art.They NEVER showed the art and the artist abandoned their tumblr.

I am starting to wonder, who is more autistic - pan or his fans...?

>trap/crossdressing Pan

Fuck yes, more of this.

Him,he goes into sad gross detail about he loved to watch them squirm.It also sounded like he wanted his fans to attack this person that wasn't happy with him.

Shut your whore mouth you autistic rule spammer

Found you pan

>Hes a cartoon reviwer so it counts as Sup Forums
>reviwer

Sorry we gotta put this one down guys

By that logic, anons blogposting would count as Sup Forums, as they too talk about cartoons and give their opinions on them.

>OP is a faggot
And yet somehow you managed to be an even bigger faggot. Congratulations

Yes

>talking shit about based mumkey

>That part of the podcast where mumkey went full screaming autist about how much of a shithole Saudi Arabia is while Pan gets increasingly more disturbed and uncomfortable

Shit was funny man.

B-Baka Onichan...

What an asshole.