Lock up all the sheep

>lock up all the sheep
>predators still commit a massive amount of crime
What now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tqlaPttudUc
ebay.com/itm/2018-KAIYODO-Figure-Complex-Movie-Revo-No-010-Nick-Wilde-Action-Figure-ZOOTOPIA/273050531049?hash=item3f931474e9:g:6TkAAOSwUMxaQbdV
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oh, that's simple:

youtube.com/watch?v=tqlaPttudUc

With ewes you lose

Treat it like they would anything else? Arrest criminals and leave every one else alone

Gas the foxes, species war now.

Fuck PLM. Made me late for work the other day. Of course these biters have no jobs.

And you don't think there is any discrimination in the amount of predators getting arrested?

What part of zootopia would you lads live in

>Movie takes place in a city of mammalian animals
>in spite of being the most popular mammalian animal around there are no humans in the movie
Eh? Nani?

>Humans
>Popular mammals
According to humans?

Who else would it be according to?

Dude, they don't even have primates in general, getting humans would be difficult.

Don't necrobump

It's interesting that the predators that make up 10% of the population were seen taking every job where violence is possibly involved. Only that news caster, the dancing tigers, and Gideon were the only non-violent, non-criminal preds.

..there were preds on the police force, it doesnt count?!

Violence isn't possibly involved in police work?

>not realizing that the sheep are allegories for the jews
>not getting the message that jews are literally poisoning civilization with their trickery and the only way to achieve peace is to lock them all up
Brainlets like OP should get thrown into the slaughterhouse as well.

Day of the sheers when?

only furfags care about that dead movie, fuck off

>Necrobump
This ain't a forum

They weren't an allegory for Jews, they were an allegory for white Christians.

not in this version

>implying that curly haired people who act friendly in public and sneaky backstabbers in private represent white Christians
Sounds like something a jew sheep would say!

The most violent job ...

WHEN
I WANT TO GIVE MONEY TO YOU JUST TELL ME WHEN

Why didn't folks like Bellwether establish a community of prey? Like Herboville?

ebay.com/itm/2018-KAIYODO-Figure-Complex-Movie-Revo-No-010-Nick-Wilde-Action-Figure-ZOOTOPIA/273050531049?hash=item3f931474e9:g:6TkAAOSwUMxaQbdV

she was just upset lionfart treated her like shit

I hate furry shit and Zootopia, but I'm at least glad it brought Beastars into existence. It pretty much finding a way to explore all the retardation disney shit out with the predator pray thing.

>i hate furry shit
>reads beastars
what did he mean by this

Sup Forumsntrarians at their finest

I don't want a wolf to cum in my ass, but am interested in an engaging story.

Forgot furries were mildly retarded, my bad.

>I don't want a wolf to cum in my ass
well, ok.

The entire core of the Zootopia universe is that primates never evolved, and instead, all (most) of the other animals did instead.

land mammals, simultaously, primates never existed in that universe.

There are Jews in Haiti?

Isn't it hinted that aquatic mammals made it too? There's a restaurant called Blubber Chef.

What makes Zootopia interesting is that all the animals are their real size, a bunch of giants and midgets living side by side provides a interesting dynamic.

However in Beastars the characters are basically just humans with animal heads.and it kinda defeats the point.

Right. Those Beastars freaks even wear shoes.

he gay ships the Wolf and the Ram

Im pretty fucking sure the Ram was the one who attacked Legosi. he got head butted after all.

Probably every month or so, I imagine sheep sheer themselves like one would go to get a haircut.

>I didn't mean what I said, I meant something unrelated to the conversation, you idiot!
Sorry, I failed to misunderstand you. Now I see what you're getting at.