Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9EOgDzvLJzg
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/449525268529815552
youtube.com/watch?v=cDBuqJxUDqw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

many such cases

I hope so.

So that he will become a great Emperor.

He got autism from vaccines, thats why Donald is so against it.

REEEEEEEEEE

It's why Donald is an anti-vaxxer
The onset of Barron's autism directly followed a routine MMR vaccination
Many such cases. Sad.

Who cares?

If he is, he will be the first thrown in to the fire to be burned alive in order to appease the KKK who back Trump.

I am amazed he is even the public light after you hear what the Kennedys and Bushes did to their children people questioned about impurities.

PRAISE DIGITS PRAISE KEK
HE HATH SPOKENNNN

We are in a new world folks get ready.

Many such cases! Sad!

No

NchYFqdn

Winston Churchill warned all about this shit.

Perverted Science creates this.

more input, ste-pha-ny

DIE CTR SHILL BURN IN HELLLLLLL

BARRON 2048

MAKE HANGING LEGAL AGAIN

SO BARRON CAN DEAL WITH CTR

it's herbal essences and lever 2000

He is cyber.

No he's just a quiet kid who probably isn't used to this. Melania seems like she'd be a shit mom and Don is too fucking old to be fully engaged with a little kid. I think Baron got a raw deal compared to his other kids and has been raised by a nanny desu.

Nope just 10

That is a fetching lad

CTR IS DEAD
BUT, IT'S STILL DAVID BROCK AND GEORGE SOROS DOING THIS TO US
MEDIA MATTERS FOR AMERICA

I am not a CTR shill. I work a respectable job in real life. I am not a bottom dweller sitting on a PC in basement supporting a candidate who laughs at me like Hillary.

Anyway, if are going to go full retard this presidency term. Lets fucking do it.

Yes. And he was supposed to be aborted.

This is why Trump is pro-life.

Do you think he's lost his virginity already?

He better be. Autists tend to cling to an area of interest with a passion. His passion is computers. Think about it. If President elect Trump pushes him until the end Baron could create a hivemind network devoid of racial conflict and whores. We can all go live in 1950s America/1930s Germany simulations.

No, he's just ten years old and would rather be playing his pokeyman machine instead of being kept awake until 3AM so his dad can shitpost on Twitter and accept the presidency.

maybe, but he's got very greasy hair

holy shit Melania, buy the kid some shampoo

i want to know more about the shunned black sheep dynasty children, please

I thought Stormfront was bad. But, you guys take the create for helping to elect Trump.

Look I get it SJW are fucking horrible people. Look I get it when you have family and friends who shut you down when you bring up anything like typical liberals who hate buzz words.

But, where is the common sense in all this?

None ya business!

No he's just a 10 year old in an adult sized body. Growing that fast makes you clumsy as fuck

It pleases him that you think so.

For now.

You've seen the way he hugs his sister

>he prefers clean and white

What did Barron mean by this?

Are you?

I know this sounds like >my dad works for nintendo
But my gf's family friend is a special tutor for the Trump family. Barron is autistic.

Wait what is this shit about Trump being anti vaccines?

>Anyway, if are going to go full retard this presidency term.
Hellz yea, if are going to go full retard!

>6ft
>Hardly sleeps
>No drugs/drinks/smokes
>Good with the cyber
>Mastered Calculus, and is a master of piano and violin

full retard has worked so far
Don't be so smug senpai

aspergers like Bill Gates & Zuckerberg

Trump blamed vaccines for Barron's autism, because he didn't want to admit it was his 60 year old seed

Post barron memes

Probably worried about how she makes his dick feel funny.

Not unless he is administered my cuddles STAT

How does an ""autistic"" kid go to one of the best prep schools in NYC - Columbia Prep?

Guy's I can't handle this. He will get better r-right?

youtube.com/watch?v=9EOgDzvLJzg

It came up in the first presidential debate, I think, during an exchange with Ben Carson.

Money?

He looks that way because he can't fuck his mother like Trump wants to do with his.

Full retard...................................

Me want cummy in mummy AND sissy

So Donald is anti-vax because Barron is autistic? And Melania is anti-bully because Barron gets bullied at prep school? :////

>How does a son of one of New York's most wealth and influential people go to Columbia Prep

Correction he looks that way because he wants to fuck his own mother like Trump wants to do with his own daughter.

Fucking a Step Mother is different.

Its hard not to look autistic when you're planning the future in 1488D chess

His mother had him a 49 and his father is a meth addict, autism should be the least of his worries.

No, he is Slovenian American.

He's redpilled.

literally Dylan Roof

What boards would he post on?

G
V
Sci
Biz

tfw u realize Melania is anti-bullying because Barron gets tormented at prep school

Yes and he was also gonna be aborted but they ended up not doing and that's why Donald is against it now

No wonder the slavs and Russians like Trump

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/449525268529815552

No, just really preoccupied with cyber

>raised by a nanny

The little tard has a Slovakian accent apparently.

mind.
BLOWN.

No he's a ten year old who was thrust onto a stage at like three in the morning.

Kek

It's clearly not a severe case. I think I'll get through life fine. Perhaps one day he can be /ourguy/

ok now im convinced

Maybe he will be the first autistic president.

Better is what way? You Trump supports are one way of thinking. Did you not get the Sup Forums KEK meme memo? You can not have any feelings for autistics like fags and trannys

No he just doesn't give a fuck.

No he's acoustic

My wife who is a child counsellor immediately said he looks it upon seeing him at the election.

No. He is the weapon.

>Donald wanted to abort Barron...didn't. Now pro-life.
>Kid turns autistic. Donald now anti-vax.
>He gets bullied at school. Melania anti-bully crusade.

my wife who is a counselor counselor suggested that your wife should see a counselor to counsel her about her counsling

christ the kid is ten cut him some slack

He holds a very powerful secret.

Sometimes laughing at something that is painful hides your own pain.

Yes. Trump is the puppet and Baron is the mastermind.

He's the true ruler.

Correct

Fuck, cannot unsee

Do guys trust having so many ears around Trump in the White House? Seriously? You laugh at Barron, but shit man. I do the trash at my job where people talk about clients. You know what I mean.

was barron at the meetup?

What are the tell-tale signs?

>sorry my degree isn't in psychology

we must harness his autism to create the ultimate memes. Don't let him turn into a normie chad. If anyone ever gets the opportunity, tell him about imageboards or something.

It is all subjective. There is no blood test or skin allergy test for autism.

I'll say this much to those saying vaccines made him autistic: I knew a lil boy that was severely fuckin retarded (autistic) and allegedly he was a normal dude before he got some vacs. But either way he was fucked no way is Barron super autist mode

He's 10

Source?

SAD!

is this the new meme?

i'm just waiting for the Salon article.

>online Sup Forums trolls bully trumps son

youtube.com/watch?v=cDBuqJxUDqw

Is she /our lady/, Sup Forums?

he's altruistic