So if all superhero stories are basically a vessel for the author to project all their abuse onto people they deem evil...

So if all superhero stories are basically a vessel for the author to project all their abuse onto people they deem evil, why doesn't Sup Forums just play the game that Marvel and DC are doing?

No I don't mean support Alt-Hero. I mean make your own shit that depicts SJWs and the Alt Right as the bad guys. That's clearly how comics have always worked, so just play their own game.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1049411/Superman-creator-dreamed-comic-hero-father-died-armed-raid-boy.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>So if all superhero stories are basically a vessel for the author to project all their abuse onto people they deem evil,
Comics arent all written by fletcher hanks, OP

>implying we come here because we have talent

But user. The ramblings of a madman often make for great pulp comics.

Why would I want to make superhero comics? I'm not retarded.

>So if all superhero stories are basically a vessel for the author to project all their abuse onto people they deem evil

no that's just a thing today's lazy hacks like Alex Hirsch and Dan Harmon do and rely on as a crutch

people used to be able to create stuff from a space that wasn't directly inspired from their own lives, not saying that it wasn't a thing that happened in the past, as it was, it just wasn't as prominent as it is today

Is Gabby Riviera the reincarnated Fletcher Hanks?

Like that strips from old Sinfest and GG Life?

Sad when this was more tongue and cheek but his newer stuff is dead fucking serious.

Exactly, thats why there are no good comics anymore. We need more red blooded men like fletcher in this world
No, because then her comics would actually be fun to read instead of being cringey

Problem is that the Alt Right can be depicted as many types of villains, but whatever SJWs are, their role can only be that of a fallen hero. Whether they are former heroes turned villains, or heroes that are so awful at their job, you don't need villains.

The problem isn't social justice or diversity, the problem is how hamfistedly Marvel tries to implement social justice and diversity.

Hence why I said depicting SJW as the bad guys. Social Justice itself isn't bad, but humans are shitheads who do bad things (or stupid things) in the name of justice, hence SJW.

The problem with Sup Forums creating comics is aside from creating character portraits and one off strips, nobody really has the time to sit down and write and crunch out the art for a 20-30 page "issue"

Closest thing i can think of, i think happened ages ago, was some user created a script, and a group of artists did 2-3 pages each? And even then it didn't get finished.

>Social Justice itself isn't bad
At this point it is, i say this as someone not considerd privileged by their view points

Social Justice has become a secular religion in this case. Much like feminism has. That's the only explanation why it's come to this.

Heck, I'd argue that "Science" has well. (Not proper science, I mean how some particular people view "science".

So make Dobson the main villain? How would that work? An Evil Care Bear?

When everybody is special, nobody isssss

How ever you want, the skies the limit.

Isn't that basically just pulling a Dobson?

What made you think that people here have talent or means to make their own comics, let alone publish them so they reach wider audience?

This here. Sometimes its just cool to have a hero or just illustrate a thing. Its more to it than its just a pure reflection or onsirt.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1049411/Superman-creator-dreamed-comic-hero-father-died-armed-raid-boy.html

You DO realize that nearly every project that Sup Forums has thought about doing has never gotten off the ground aside from a few commissions, right?

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1049411/Superman-creator-dreamed-comic-hero-father-died-armed-raid-boy.html

>The day after Mr Siegel died, as newspapers argued over the need for a vigilante force to protect ordinary people during the desperate days of the Depression, a letter to the Cleveland Plain Dealer denounced the idea.

>It was signed L. Luther.

Wow. That's quite the coincidence.

Social Justice claims it isn't bad, but it is. It claims it's sticking up for the little guy, but it's actually about stamping down on the little guys and big guys while giving SocJus and its friends Islam and Marxism more power.

Real justice is what superheroes fought for.

SocJus is hating able-bodied men for being able-bodied while choosing to live in a wheelchair and call yourself "TransAbled" for disability cheques and political points.

>equality bad... they commies, me blame jews
Dumbpoltard,you get lost again?

I know you're just shitposting but if you aren't, take a look at Harrison Burgeron sometime.

>Burgeron
There's no way this is a real last name

OH FUCK

It was a typo. Bergeron.

Then again, it probably wouldn't be THAT surprising if it was.

>Harrison Bergeron

Of course you people think of yourselves as fucking Harrison Bergeron. It's telling that you think social progress is tantamount to le elite gentlemen being lessened by society.Because clearly the white men are just better then everyone else and the other should just have to accept that instead of dragging them down with the animals, right?

Give me a fucking break.

It's clear that Sup Forums will skin alive anyone here who pulls it off because it either "Caters too much to SJWs, or Sup Forums" If this guy's any indication

>It's clear that Sup Forums will skin alive anyone here

For people who whine so much about safe spaces you sure bubble up real fast when anyone pushes back against you.

And I don't give a fuck about someone making some dumb alt-right comic where they jerk off over how evil liberals are. Make what you want, knock yourself out. But don't compare people who aren't straight white men deciding that they have a voice and deserve to be heard to fucking Harrison Bergeron.

Why are liberals like this? This isn't how you endear people to you. This is how you make people resent you more. You're stupid and wrong, and too arrogant and closed-minded to admit it.

Here's an idea. Why don't YOU go to Sup Forums, debate someone there, lose the debate, and reevaluate your life choices?

Whoa dude, you're like, blowing my mind. Drop me some red pills please. Tell me how racism is the only way out.

Either you are a falseflagging Sup Forumstard, or an utter loon.

Because this guy

didn't say ANYTHING that you described as, which was

>equality bad... they commies, me blame jews"

(Unless you somehow read hating Islam and Marxism as such. (Don't Muslims hate Jews though?))

Besides, he describes SJWs not as "defenders of the weak" but those who PRETEND to be weak for special points.

I don't know if he's an arrogant leftist asshole who's so sure he's right and labels anyone who even so much is critical of Islam as "alt Right Nazis" or he's a Sup Forums falseflagger who WANTS people to hate left minded people because they want people to think they're all like him. Either way, he came to thread to look for a fight. He's not interested in any dialogue.

>didn't say ANYTHING that you described as, which was

Except that wasn't me, you're conflating two different people. My two posts are the ones that directly mention Harrison Bergeron.

>inb4 nice meme they're clearly both you

Well that's not my problem if you think so, but you're wrong. Not much else to state about it.

>Besides, he describes SJWs not as "defenders of the weak" but those who PRETEND to be weak for special points.

Except that's meaningless at this point because the shitposters pretend they're the same thing.

Two different people huh?

Then how come you responded to the Harrison Bergeron thing with such derision when it was suggested that's what the worse proponents of Social Justice wants?

Also, "SJW being a meaningless term" is why you're free to just assume that it's a Sup Forumstard whining about the less fortunate instead of people abusing their minority status to get what they want?

>Then how come you responded to the Harrison Bergeron thing with such derision when it was suggested that's what the worse proponents of Social Justice wants?

Because it's both equating any measure of social progress or even letting these people voice their opinions to the government oppressing you for being too smart to see through their lies, which is horseshit. It's a spinoff of the "all social progress has been finished and any attempts to change anything now is WRONG SOCIAL JUSTICE" bullshit that gets parroted now.

And "the worst proponents" doesn't mean anything because you can find crackpots for any side. I can find people who think the water is being poisoned to make the frogs gay or that the world is flat, they aren't a useful sample size in any actual discussion.

How dare you insult Fletcher Hanks like that. SHAME

So I'm going to assume that you're one of those people who were outraged that Marvel cancelled their diversity comics then?

I assume that you're the one who thinks Diversity and Comics is the REAL villain of the current autism war (Comicgate) fiasco that's happening and not a result of the current comic creators losing their mind to attack who is basically some loser who criticises their comics?

Since you're assuming me hating SJWs somehow mean I want every black person to be chained up picking cotton, you asked for this.

>So I'm going to assume that you're one of those people who were outraged that Marvel cancelled their diversity comics then?

No, because those comics were fucking terrible. I don't think the idea of a diversity push is inherently bad, however.

>I assume that you're the one who thinks Diversity and Comics is the REAL villain of the current autism war (Comicgate) fiasco that's happening and not a result of the current comic creators losing their mind to attack who is basically some loser who criticises their comics?

I think the whole lot can eat each other alive for all I care. It's a fight between a pathetic manchild who thinks smaller boobs are a sign of the end times and screeching teenagers who never got any actual fucking social media training for their workplace because they got picked off of the Internet without any sense of how a job works.

>Since you're assuming me hating SJWs somehow mean I want every black person to be chained up picking cotton, you asked for this.

Yeah sure thing buddy, clearly this is a proportional response to diversity pushes in media.

Hey, you started it. Assuming everyone who hates SJWs are Angry Alt-Right manbabies just because said manbabies abuse the term, lumping the rest of us who hate the hypocritical jackoffs who spout "kill all white men and uncle toms who disagree with us" while supposedly promoting "peace". Worse is when said SJWs hide behind people like you when they get caught with their pants down.

For the record, if I wanted to depict SJWs as "the bad guy", it'd be more specific. Like depicting Marvel's sorry attempt at their diversity push (ie. Their Legacy Heroes) as the villains of the story. It's not going to be some Alt Right fantasy where "Racism is DE BEST!" Just something to give Marvel a taste of their own crap.

Are all you people for real?

That's because projects generally have 1-2 people doing all the work with Sup Forums occasionally dropping in to give comment, but the 1-2 people eventually give up when they realize that they're being credited the same as some asshole that types two lines.

>L. Luther

Holy fuck. Hypercrisis you scary.

>I don't like x so I will make a comic where my self-insert will kill x

STENCH

I deem mobsters and psychopathic serial killers or rapists to be evil, so if I were a comic book writer those make up most of my villains. There is nothing wrong with that and most people would agree with me on that and with a good reason.
However, I find making caricatures of people with worldviews you disagree with (and possibly exaggerate their "evil" qualities) so you could have your special character punch them in the face to be distasteful and childishly petty.

Capeworld Comics from the /hyw/ threads is doing a text story with the Black Terror where he's old and has to fight to keep protestors from throwing his exhibit out of a museum because he's not PC.

But if I want to make variously motivated villains - should I skip types that could be viewed as disliked by me?
If all villains have exaggerated evil qualities - why I should exclude some categories?

Sup Forums isn't even capable of making actual comics together, let alone when trying to work politics into them

To attack the SJW's makes you a SJW

Just ignore bait, ignore trolls, basically the same thing people should've been doing since they could internet

That's not what OP was outlining
It's like how one of the first villains released for the nuPPG was manboy
Imagine if every villain were like that
It'd be boring and driving home the same point literally every time makes for bad media

Sure, make a super hipster or a mega hippie (like old PPG), but don't make only poor caricatures of things you don't like whose viewpoints happen to be opposite of yours
It's strawmanning at it's finest, which is to say, it's worst

Mine would be abusive parents, drunk driving teenagers, and medical insurance bigwigs. Basically all the people who killed people I cared about

because social justice is hamfisted to begin with. putting it in an exagerated universe full of cape and super heroes just make it more obvious.

Fletcher Hanks was, by his own family's account, a vicious drunk who regularly beat the shit out of his wife and little boy.

Being reincarnated as Gabby would be too kind a fate for him.

The hell Alex Hirch gas ri do with anything? The closest thing he did was make jokes to the expense of rich people, and its nothibg lile this is something bew, Butch Hartman that is a hardcore republican does the same.