Someone made a Character lookalike of Trump. in this 90 Cartoon

Someone made a Character lookalike of Trump. in this 90 Cartoon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RxVVQe-0Efw
youtube.com/watch?v=2U9j728ueJc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He reminds me of that Simon Belmont chracter from that Nintendo show.

Did you know Trump was a celebrity even back in the 1980s? His entire look and personality seems to be stuck in the 1980s, actually.

How old are you?

Interesting bit, nowadays he is a living Meme.

Hell fucking evil present biff was based of trump in bttf2

same as you.

I think taned douche was a stereo type at the time.

Tara was cute

And useful. You only need some salt to carry her around. The perfect gf.

I remember this cartoon. Dude was a parody of the Malibu surfer trope. Not really a Trump parody.

Dang New Waifu!

Enjoy!

Thank you so Much!

No problem, user!

she got the Booty.

There's not a lot of good pictures of her, unfortunately.

>Sup Forumskiddos not even old enough time know that the Trumps have always been a public phenomenon in the US, especially during the 80’s

We need to unironically start castrating republicans in this country.

>the perfection of the male physique
>present in fiction

wow

Yeah, it's So Sad.

If you're older than 25 and still browse 4chinz you really have no right to feel superior to anyone grandpa.

There, there. You always have those really good ones.

OH SHIT MY TIME HAS COME

I had no ideal this was the ideal male body.

REJOICE IN THIS GOLDEN SHOWER OF MEMES

(I was thinking about putting theses in sa youtube video)

LOTS OF TRUMP LOTS OF GOLD BIG BOY HANDS

True :)

See? Much better now.

is this from COPS or GI Joe?

nah dawg wildcats the animated series

he's actually the president too

Trump, you say?

Trump unironically makes a great cartoon character. Villain, hero, comedic, serious, anything works really.

Don't him hear that.

I wanna lick her cherry tomatoes.

I don't care because even the worst of the 90s had a better than the best of 2000s because of the art style. When did we go from caricature art to full blown asymmetrical and flat?

I love that top head ponytail, makes girls look ditzy

Yes a very Hot Tomato.

neat

Trump wishes he were as chadly.

>underage retards don't know Trump was famous and had parodies in a bunch of shows and cartoons

Oh shit
youtube.com/watch?v=RxVVQe-0Efw

Yes, Trump has been in the public eye for over 30 years.

And yet only when he ran for office against Democrats did anyone call him a racist sexist homophone literally-Hitler.

>When did we go from caricature art to full blown asymmetrical and flat?
I hate to say, but I think Dexter's Lab and Powerpuff Girls started that trend with their simplified art style. I think they wanted to replicate the look of the old Hannah-Barbera toons.

>Any guy with blonde hair is now Donald Trump.
Just like every girl with glasses was Sarah Palin, right?

They did it because it was cheaper. They made it look good.

46?

Any fat guy with blonde hair in a suit and fake tan.

People have been making fun of trump as your go to millionare to make fun of since the 80s, but underage MAGApedes wouldn't know that

>And yet only when he ran for office against Democrats did anyone call him a racist sexist homophone literally-Hitler.

Because before that he was known as a fat loser with a terrible wig who had multiple public business/financial embarrassments and basically had to parlay what cultural cache he had left into a reality show. The man was walking late-night talkshow fodder and by the 90's was appearing in Home Alone sequels and MacDonalds commercials instead of actually being the mover and shaker he always claimed he was.

The man was a joke for literal decades before he ran, people trying to rewrite history into him being some respected titan of industry has been fucking hilarious.

At least people fucking liked Arnold before he pissed his political goodwill away with his California stint.

>so doc, can i grab her by the pussy?

I dunno. He doesn't look a ton like trump in the movie. Same breed of 80's yuppie but not trump himself.

>villain
>only man who actually cares about the american people

This

Everyone's known Trump was a buffoon and a terrible businessman since the 80s. Go look through late night talk shows from the 90s and you'll find about sixty million 'Trump goes bankrupt again' jokes. The fact that he's still around to even become president isn't a testament to his business savvy, it's a testament to how fucking rich he is.

user, don't fuck the tomato.

Why are you acting like he hasn't been a public figure since the 70s? One that has often been the target of jokes.

It's COPS.

You should see the movie the cartoon is based on. Then you'll really want to fuck the tomato. First thing she even asks the MC when she meets him is if she can do some chores for him or give him a blowjob. At the very end, even George Clooney makes an entire harem out of a crate of tomatoes and has a bikini party on the beach. Not even joking.

He cares so much that now we can't pay military pensions or people their own money back for Social Security past March so now the only choice is to steal taxpayer money to give to the GOP's friends or go insanely into debt in a fiscally irresponsible way to give money to the GOP's friends who bribed them a small amount personally to get billions personally in return!

>The man was a joke for literal decades before he ran
so embarrassing for hillary to lose to this idiot

Oh my, yes

youtube.com/watch?v=2U9j728ueJc

You do realize that Trump has been a public figure and a clown in on his own joke for the past 30 something years, right? He didn't become a right wing meme spewer until Obama ran for president

It was a different time

You got your bait taken son, I hope you make the most of it.

Trump was a celebrity in the 80s, m8. He made cameos in movies, even. Before half the population worshipped him, half the population hated him, he was the Stan Lee of American greed.

>Before half the population worshipped him, half the population hated him
>believing the myth that the country is split between dems and repubs
>not understanding that american voters are more nuanced that the man on the tv tells you and it's just a matter of time before people start caring about the state level positions and one of the two main parties gets replaced, again, as it has the last few times americans got sick of voting for the lesser of two evils

inb4 404
this is hentai isn't it?

She was my first waifu. Probably gave me some weird transformation fetishes.

How many tomatoes have you stuck your dick into? Be honest.

it's actually from a fighting manga
every president is supposed to swear an oath of allegiance to the strongest being in the manga

incidentally, this is how he drew reagan

>implying anyone on Sup Forums was born before the year 2000

I genuinely find it concerning that people are unaware of Trump's massive celebrity status since the 80's, it shows that people have a huge disconnect with the media and culture of an era not even that long ago. Hell he was still a pretty fucking big deal in the 00's, he only really started to fall out of the limelight in the handful of years leading up to the elections.

lol who cares about stuff in the past grampa

Genuinely pretty funny, but that might be because I haven't seen many other Japanese editorials.

I love how even Japan makes fun of Trump.

The manga has featured most of the running presidents during its run, including Bush and Clinton. Not to mention a certain candidate.

wwoec made her gal of the month before the fall...

What a totally unrealistic portrayal. Trump would never say "please"

Trump has been a joke for decades user.
I’d suggest you go read some bloom county, but I’m willing to bet you’d read a little and then chimp out over it being “liberal propaganda”

They're generally pretty supportive of him. Baki the Grappler is more playing the believable disbelief that Trump (or anyone) would have at the insane stupidity that is Baki.

Did they settle this in oiled naked wrestling?

The second picture shows some pretty big difference user.
Like, one has a chin and jawline and the other had a pile of biscuit dough and sadness.

Gundam Wing came out many, many years before Palin was even remotely popular enough as a politician for people to take notice of her.

>Brown skin
>Full head of hair
>Not fat
>Doesn't have three chins
>Speaks in a surfer accent

Yeah that's totally Trump

Nah, C.O.P.S. had their own inbred idiot cheeto called Berzerko.

Baki art-style bothers me to no end

Is this grappler baki?

Yes.

That's Doctor Wily you retard

>that 1991 issue of Cherry where a Donald Trump stand-in gets fucked in the ass by a big black guy

>tfw Trump made anime real

Only New Yorkers hated Trump in the 80s and the 90s. He was an over the top parody of the rich bullies who dominated the city during the time. Trump won the presidency because we don't really hate rich bullies if they use their creative talents for good. Look closely at who the general public sees as positive role models nowadays: Batman, Lex Luthor, Iron Man, Black Panther. What do they have in common? They're all rich bullies who use their talents to beat up the poor and downtrodden. When was the last time you see a movie, or a television show about a fat kid learning to become a productive member of society and then use his training to beat up a bully? The answer is never because movies are now encouraging fat people to remain slobs because their perfect they are, diabetes and heart failure be damned.

Only places like Sup Forums and Sup Forums have reasonable tastes in women, and it's mostly because they appreciate the beauty of a thick suburban mom who's self conscious about her hips being too wide,or ass being big and needs the advice of a man to learn how to better herself while making sure the fat goes into the right places.

He was a fucking joke even in the 90s.
Back then, nobody thought the country would be stupid enough to pay him any mind.

Well, they were wrong.

>And yet only when he ran for office against Democrats did anyone call him a racist sexist homophone literally-Hitler.
People had been calling him out for the shit he did to the Central Park Five, for decades.

But since the victims and majority of the people calling him out were black, in this cautionary tale we call reality, nobody listened or gave a shit until it was too late.

>this post