/hyw/ How's Your Webcomic? #451

Previous thread: Thread Question: Who voices your characters in your head?

Here's a list of sites that any new webcomic artist or writer will find handy:

> /hyw/ CONTACT SHEET - add your webcomic site, contact information, etc
docs.google.com/document/d/1uwfOSHXfrgvcf--PkPz9jXL6p5RqIsrYvXYwgQpgT3k/edit#

> /hyw/ DISCORD CHAT
discord.gg/rXMbdqP

> DRAWING PRACTICE and TUTORIALS
Ctrlpaint.com
drawabox.com/
line-of-action.com/
quickposes.com/en

> STOCK IMAGES and REFERENCE
People: senshistock.deviantart.com/gallery/
Scenery: shutterstock.com/
Character Design: pinterest.com/characterdesigh/

> FONTS
Blambot: blambot.com/
Create your own: calligraphr.com

> WEBSITE
Easy to use tumblr webcomic theme: tumblr.com/theme/39018
Do's and Dont's for starting a site: pastebin.com/kNR2W5mV
Promoting your comic: miss-melee.tumblr.com/post/143483233951/

> ART and WRITING RESOURCES
mediafire.com/folder/9pf1nwwa92lbp/Comics_for_making_Comics
cienciasecognicao.org/rotas/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Robert-McKee-Story.pdf
courses.cs.washington.edu/courses/cse456/07su/administrative/invisible_ink_part_1.pdf
courses.cs.washington.edu/courses/cse456/07su/administrative/invisible_ink_part_2.pdf
courses.cs.washington.edu/courses/cse456/07su/administrative/invisible_ink_part_3.pdf

> PODCASTS and VIDEOS
chrisoatley.com/category/podcasts/
John Cleese on Creativity: [YouTube] John Cleese on Creativity In Management
Capeworld & Mitch's Podcast, Ep. 1:
[YouTube] Capeworld Podcast Ep. 1 - Several Long, Awkward Pauses

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pb5oIIPO62g
youtube.com/watch?v=vEwm_duF578
jesse-the-art-maker.deviantart.com/art/SPOREN-page-0034-wip-10-728697539
delrubydawn.thecomicstrip.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I fucked the podcasts part of the op. sorry friends
>John Cleese on Creativity:
youtube.com/watch?v=Pb5oIIPO62g
>Capeworld & Mitch's Podcast, Ep. 1:
youtube.com/watch?v=vEwm_duF578

I'm writing a script for a comic now and I have a weird question. How do you write a character sighing? Does it count as dialogue, a sound effect, or should it be a described action?

Repostan from last bread, because I didn't notice it reached the 500 posts, my bad. Same question, does the background looks ok-ish enough?

I would consider different approaches depending on how much space left and if the sigh somehow contributes to more forward the plot. For instance, a sigh that's supposed to be merely an expression could added as a small onomatopoeia, using little space from the panel.
If it's supposed to steer a conversation or start a dialogue, it's better to have it worded in a balloon, but whatever the case, you need to express it with the character too.

I'm planning a detective comic. sort of in the vein of the Ace Attorney series with outlandish character designs and settings but realistic crime cases for the characters to solve. narratively each chapter would be laid out like a typical mystery story; the characters investigate, gather clues, and eventually figure out the culprit.

I can't find any webcomics along those lines so hopefully I'm filling some sort of niche. but I also worry it might mean there's no audience for this kind of thing in webcomics

>sigh< and *sigh* are quite common and acceptable both in a word balloon or as SFX.

there's also the "mushroom cloud" visual effect which anime/manga uses a lot. this is also widely recognised as a sigh, so no need for text in this case.

As said above, it's perfectly acceptable to have a speechballoon with the word "sigh" in it (or gulp, sniff, yawn, etc). Having the character visually make the appropriate actions as well would make it clear the character is actually sighing, as opposed to merely saying the word "sigh".

School is killing my productivity. someone fucking help me

just grow older and you won't have to go to school

looks nice!

Have you read any detective fiction? Any Holmes or Agatha Christie?

It sort of depends on the context. For instance if a character is having a heated conversation with another and the word balloons are stacked to represent the argument growing a "sigh" balloon to represent frustration to work.

If the mood of the page is slower, so say a character walking by a scene that reminds them of something that causes them to sigh you would probably be better off just depicting them sighing rather than making a balloon.

Okay, I guess I can consider this done for now. I still have three more pages to do. This was originally meant to be the last page, but I decided it was weak sauce, so I added a few more now, hoping to have them done asap!

Thanks! I am still open to changes if needed, but I'm glad someone liked it!

Thank you, whoever did this.

If it's alright with you can we use it with Nyamo's Theme?

plenty, and likewise have watched detective shows - basically I've imbibed detective stories in every medium except webcomics.

Hey guys! Mitch talked with me about adding Q and A segments to the podcast, so I'm here to ask, demand, and beg your questions and comments.

Ask us anything, especially if it pertains to comics and webcomics.

Ask a lot of "who wins in a fight" and VS questions. Mitch lovessssss those!

Gonna start doing the webcomic and not procrastinate anymore.

That's a good way to start; you can do it user.

Small suggestion here though, and it's an easy fix, put your narrative into a box so that it's easier to read. The white outline for your text does make it stand out, but for a big block like that it's a little grating - best to save it for sound effects or other small phrases.

How do I prevent normies from reading my comic?

Have you guys read any Young Animal?

What do you think of Metal and Doomsday Clock?

Who wins in a fight between Superman and Jiren? [/spoiler

one thing I would probably do is make that planet smaller. Because that's a bit too massive. Something that big would be launching other planets and moons

For reference we're only .00001581 light years from the sun. A mass that big would decimate the entire milky way.

I like the idea though, Watched a science channel special about planets and even stars being launched because of coming in contact with larger stars.

I think the narration looks fine there. I assume user will put normal narration or speech in plain black with a white bubble though. Unboxed lettering for more general narration than the page-to-page stuff I think works better to set it apart.

Being a person who also does Science Fiction comics, this backstory doesn't make a lot of sense...A planet that is almost two light years in diameter? Do you even realize how big that is? That's like nearly, half the distance from our solar system to the nearest star.

I get that its a sort of sci-fi fantasy with powers and stuff, but a planet that size is quite literally impossible, and even if it were, it would be like if our planet ran into a speck of dust. Are we meant to take it that our solar system is now inside of this supposed planet, or something?

I'm also still trying to make sense out of the second paragraph about the whole 8188 AD bit.

Could be a cool story, if it wasn't so confusing as it is.

Agreed on most of it, I think user should avoid being too specific with stuff. It can be nice to see certain details like that but I think the perfect example was them doing the attosecond shit with Flash. Speedsters are better without a number because a number points out to some that it's impossible. So then you need to "speed force" shit in order to avoid cataclysmic levels of friction.

Star Wars is another example. It's science fantasy not science fiction because it had no intention of being scientifically sound. It's just some fun fantasy shit in space.

As I told him, a mass that big would be like a cueball to the milky way's fresh rack of poolballs.

Tell us more about your setting. I always love to talk about world building.

>Does sci-fi comics

Tell us about them.

>But a planet that size is quite literally impossible.

Good thing we're dealing with fiction then. Pic related.

When doing science fantasy if you go big go big all the way. Flash being able to move at Attoseconds isn't an issue when he's pitted against abstract stuff like Mageddon or Krakkle or Death itself.

Think of it like mythology. Hercules holds up the firmament because he can and its cool.

I don't disagree that you should go big but being specific is the problem.

>because he can and its cool.
Is cool if it's an abstract like superman and shazam holding a book with "infinite pages". or like greek primordial deities representing abstract things like light and dark and space and matter (under different names). When it becomes "that book of infinite pages weighs 16 quadrillion tons to the sixth power it becomes a math problem some asshole somewhere will crunch. And that asshole is correct to do so.

Not that user but I'll field this as well:
>Good thing we're dealing with fiction then. Pic related.

No, not a good thing. We should be dealign with fantasy if we don't want readers to be thinking scientifically.

>When it become "that book of infinite pages weighs 16 quadrillion tons to the sixth power it become a math problem some asshole somewhere will crunch. And that asshole is correct to do so.

I think I get what you're saying. "Don't make quantitative statements and then contradict it through qualitative displays." Like don't say a laser is hotter than a trillion suns and have it get blocked by a boulder.

But such a sentiment doesn't apply to user's page because we don't know much else about the setting and it doesn't apply to the Flash because he's shown through feats that yes, he really is that damn fast.

>No, not a good thing

Don't pretend that 4th World Kirby isn't the best thing ever.

How does it feel knowing that this once-great thread has been hijacked by alt-righters like Capeworld?

It's been hijacked by people trying to stir up irrelevant drama, instead of posting their comics and giving feedback.

Primary Lotus!

>Good thing we're dealing with fiction then. Pic related.

Look, I want people to do crazy, weird things with abstract concepts like space, time, reality, and dimensions. Who knows what's really out there on the edges of existence, but a bigger problem I have is trying to understand what he's even conveying.

I'm left with more questions with his writeup than info.

1.) Why are the years important?
2.) Why specifically 1.98 Light years?
3.) I guess its my mistake, but he does say this planet "engulfs" our Solar system but how does that work?
>uncountable distances away from its current position
4.) How can something be "uncountable" (should be a bit more awe-inspiring like "unfathomable" or "Immeasurable" ) from its current position? That line just doesn't really read for me.

Anyway, it sort of reminds me of an up scaled rendition of the Nibiru/Annunaki myths, which could be kind of neat.

In the end, the truth of the matter is a text crawl for an incredible story like this is kind of boring. Make a short chapter or a handful of pages at least showing this. It could easily be done, and would probably be way more exciting than this kind of confusing write up.

Nothing he's said is alt-right. Faggots like you need the permaban.

I generally do dislike most of what he says but this is a good discussion.

4th World si the Best for what it means and what he created. It is not spectactularly written which is why writers constantly make changes.

I can guarantee you I love and adore and respect Kirby more than you however so do not turn this into a "respect" thing or a "you should do it like the greats" conversation.

You should not play basketball like Shaq. Never. But he's indisputably one of the greats.

>But such a sentiment doesn't apply to user's page because we don't know much else about the setting and it doesn't apply to the Flash because he's shown through feats that yes, he really is that damn fast.

This is why people don't generally respect your opinions and why sometimes it might be better to post without the namefag schtick.

I said quite clearly why I felt it was out of place. A mass that size would decimate the entire milky way, the solar system would literally be turned to dust by the speed and size of that assault. The entire milky way would be launched or crashed into like a bowling ball hitting a strike.

Flash being that fast is bullshit and making it scientific means anyone who knows about speed and time travel will REE about it.

We've both said all this and our difference of opinion basically boils down to "if you can show him moving fast the number doesn't matter" where as I'm saying "why add a number that does nothing but take some people out of the story." Sure, finnicky fucks shouldn't be finnicky but there's not benefit to specificity and there's only detriment to those people.

As the other user trying to give some actual feedback I disagree on only one thing user. The narration.

You're wrong on that. And if you're the same user that said it before it would have been appreciated to discuss it rather than dodge a post you disagree with.

Open narration like that is absolutely perfect as employed. Particularly I think:
>Make a short chapter or a handful of pages at least showing this. It could easily be done, and would probably be way more exciting than this kind of confusing write up.
is some of the worst advice I've ever seen. You start a story as close as possible to the end. The write up is fine the numbers and some base ideas just don't hold up.

everything in the numbered list is great but you're telling him to write a different story with the last part. The prequels never needed to exist in Star Wars, let alone before the OT.

Put it on Comicgenesis

You could show this happening over the course of a handful of pages. I'm not talking about dedicating years, and an entire book compilation to telling this backstory. Having a giant block of text on your first page is literally the #1 thing that's going to turn people away. Especially if its confusing nonsense.

Maybe I would feel different if it was re-written and did make sense. Or better yet, nix the prologue comic idea, and tell us all that same information in 1/3~1/2 the text.

As for scale; the unbelievable sizes are intentional.
They often say that science fiction/scifi writers don't have a sense of scale when writing their works, so I wanted to go to the extreme with that and push the whole setting beyond belief while having some of it explained by science, as for how a character triggers their ability and such.
I am well aware that a planet of its size would cause problems to its surroundings. The planet is an phenomenon; as mentioned, it's a bit too massive.
I did do my research on this, Any planet more than about 13 times the mass of Jupiter generates enough heat and pressure in its core to trigger limited fusion reactions and in doing so forces the planet to undergo transformation into a brown dwarf rather than a planet, and especially considering it's a terrestial planet, its existence is extra mind boggling. I was a bit at conflict since I did want to do a sincere science fiction. But I realize with the ideas I have in mind that's impossible, so I just went with it.
As for , I'll fix the dialogue right away. I can immediately see the problem and I'll adjust it appropriately. Thank you for the feedback.
The setting is shonen-ish-y as I envisioned it. The main characters are an oversized Son Goku with blonde hair and a big ponytail who can go fast while the other main character, his sister, is a brain jock engineer that understands spacetime majiggery and such. Lots of stuff on M-Theory and relativity, especially utilizing concepts like the Alcubierre Warp Drive and other methods of FTL travel. There's an inclination of strength but that's balanced alongside with skill, technique and stategy so it doesn't get too DBZ like.

And yes! The setting does utilize a lot of ancient Sumerian mythos and the whole Nibiru stuff. I was mainly inspired by that whole 2012 ordeal and took it into extra consideration.

wheres bones? i thought this was the bones general.... wtf even are these threads without fucking bones in them?

funny you should say that. I've just come here after a year away from these threads and was about to ask if he's still kicking around

he's the reason I left in the first place

>It is not spectacularly written

His prose is Chariots of the Gods meets William Blake and it is GLORIOUS. Only thing he did better than New Gods was Eternals.

>I can guarantee you I love and adore and respect Kirby more than you.

Are we going to have a nerdy internet fight user? Are we about to step into the Thunderdome?

>Why writers constantly make changes

Half the time they do you end up with something god awful like the Starlin stories or King's Mr. Miracle.

>You should not play basketball like Shaq

Tom Scioli does a pretty good Kirby. It's a little too tongue in cheek at times but he does have a firm grasp on what makes Kirby Kirby.

>Why people don't generally respect your opinions

They're free to speak up if they have anything to say.

>A mass that size would decimate the entire milky way, the solar system would literally be turned to dust by the speed of the assault.

It might have for all we know. Or some vague cosmic force, maybe the planet itself caused the solar system to stick to it and become absorbed. It's one page. Who knows how user wants to develop this.

I rather think the idea of a rolling cosmic giga-planet gathering solar systems could be fun.

>Flash being that fast is bullshit.

The guy has a specially designed avatar of death just for him and other speedsters that he defeated by kiting it to the end of eternity where nothing, not even death exists.

And then he outran that non existence back to the present time.

I'm sorry user but his is Wally West, and he's the fastest man alive (o he was until Johns decided to make Barry the source of the speedforce, but Wally still has better feats)

>Why add a number that does nothing but take some people out of the story

If the numbers bother you that much you probably won't let the rest of the science fantasy story.

I stand by my opinion that it's not the numbers that are bad but incongruity resulting from the numbers not matching what is shown.

We're interviewing him tomorrow.

If you are fine with the sound quality then sure.

why? I thought everyone hated him? what did he do to redeem himself?

Anyway, I'm actually more interested now that you're describing it more. Fixing some of the kind of confusing wording and I think it making sense would make me definitely more into it.

Old people left and newfags didn't lurk enough before posting.

I agree with you. A page showing this giga-planet plow into the solar system and incorporate everything into its mass and then showing how humanity has adapted to live on the giga-planet would work better than a text crawl.

Star wars gets away with a text crawl because immediately afterwards it hits the audience with a bold scene that sticks into their mind like the star destroyer chasing down the blockade runner.

>Rather than dodge a post you disagree with

Wew. You just want to take a swing at everyone today. Rough day?

>Space DBZ

Then don't worry an ounce about physics. Have the characters punch black holes into submission. Grab the impossible with both hands and choke it into submission.

Ah fuck, did I say bones? I meant dewd.

I somehow got bones confused with dewd. Fuck.

man that's hilarious. mind you before i left there were plenty of people who hated dewd as much as bones, so

(I've nothing against dewd myself)

I take that to mean ol' bonesy is still a regular here then and that people still fall for his bullshit?

Well we DID try and interview bones on the last episode. It just didn't work because of technical issues. We could hear him over skype but he couldn't hear us.

We're going to try again and interview him over google hangouts or something this month.

>I take that to mean ol' bonesy is still a regular here then and that people still fall for his bullshit?

Who ever fell for Bones bullshit? Everyone knows he's a colossal troll.

>A page showing this giga-planet plow into the solar system and incorporate everything into its mass and then showing how humanity has adapted to live on the giga-planet would work better than a text crawl.
> It's one page. Who knows how user wants to develop this.

This is why people refer to you as shit.

I also never said the idea of a giga-planet mashing shit was bad. If you have to misrepresent my point to make yours it probably isn't that good.

>Wew. You just want to take a swing at everyone today. Rough day?
And this is why people abandoned these threads. Namefags like you chiming in to discourage discussion.

As for you user, I love the ideas. Don't let this faggot or the narration box kid ruin your comic.

The numbers make it impossible but the idea is very possible and actually real. You said you did research so I'm sure you know that. But if something that massive even came close to the milky way the Solar system would be sent rocketing out before the planet ever even broke the plane of the milky way. It's gravity would be like a large breath pushing spokes off of a dandelion.

>the narration box kid ruin your comic.

Come on, there's no reason to be like this. I'm just trying to encourage him to depict things visually. That's what comics is all about.

plenty of people were getting into fruitless arguments with him. even some people who KNEW he was a troll couldn't resist responding to him anyway. it's why I left, I couldn't be bothered parsing threads for the actual worthwhile posts

>get out of school
>enter a slave wage dead end job
Nice.

Survival of the fittest, Leonard. Bones is one of my favorite posters in /hyw/ and you just can't handle his glory.

>it's not ColdFusion

Can confirm we're not dead

To that Awin guy:
Do you intentionally now make one panel updates instead of whole pages?

you're right. get a lobotomy, stay in school forever

he's still around too?

I've nothing against that guy either, it's just that a lot of people hated him before

>This is why people refer to you as shit
You want to go on the podcast and hug it out user?

We can talk about our mutual love of Jack Kirby. Ever read OMAC?

user are you bipolar? You go from defending to bashing people back to defending them.

And I gave a very valid response to why I disagreed.

You tell a story closest to the end. Would you have preferred the Prequels before the OT or a Blade Runner before the original blade runner to see why it all began?

I became "like this" because these threads are full of conflicting advice. It's why I don't post art here and only pop in some times in the hopes that the namefags have left and that criticism or discussion was welcome.

I disagreed with the points above, I did so relatively nicely because I like user's idea.

I was ignored by other people giving conflicting advice which I found to not only be different than mine but sincerely felt was not good advice.

I probably won't return again. Which I'm sure is what you wanted.

I hope user takes my advice though. I also hope he stops posting here. Go post that comic on a site and write it yourself. These threads are cancer and full of people who think discussion, contentious or not, isn't helpful.

Again, overly finnicky fucks make up a large portion of comic readers. It doesn't matter if your comic is fun to make or if you would read it. If it contains science shit that puts off science-minded people they wont read it. It adds nothing to the script and will gain you no readers and only serves to hurt what is otherwise a great premise.

Anyone telling you "don't write for this type of person" is an idiot that should stop writing and focus on their art.

Wow nice! Did you draw this without sketch?

I'm just simply honest with zero need to be nice. I'm not like this offline in the real world. But here there is no benefit to being nice.

Also, you can bash and defend one person without being bipolar. That's called being critical. I know you tards seem to think in black and white but it's actually more normal to not be like that.

user please agree to go on the podcast you sound like pure entertainment.

Nah, we do a few roughs beforehand

How do you do that? I cant make drawing so clean from the start.

He's too chicken. Maybe he could take screechy Otto in a debate but cool-hand Mitch would put him in the camel clutch, break his back, and make him humble.

You sound selfish and frankly, quite entitled. Why is your advice premium, while no one else's is?

>I was ignored by other people giving conflicting advice which I found to not only be different than mine but sincerely felt was not good advice.

Wait, why do people giving HIM advice need to address and respond to you, personally? He's the one who can decide who's advice to take. Maybe he takes all yours. Maybe he takes all mine. Maybe he takes bits from everyone. Why are you so upset about this?

>I probably won't return again. Which I'm sure is what you wanted.

Huh? I have no idea who you even are. How would I want you here or gone? Look, I'm all for everyone being here and sharing this place as one where we can all give and take advice, tips, and feedback and just get along. I know that's stupidly idealistic, but there's no reason for us to pick at each other when we all want the same goal; To tell our stories and make our comics.

You're being awfully weird about this whole thing, when all I did was offer the guy some advice when you simply don't agree with it.

I sincerely don't understand why you're so angry about this.

Otto people like you and you have stuff going on in your life, Expect haters my dude. You scare their little confused minds. Don't pay any attention to personal attacks.

Wrong person

Finished this page!

Make the planet hollow, maybe? It would allow for bonus mystery.

Space is fun.

Dewd, what are you doing here? Go save Smashbits. No one else is stupid enough to hire you so do something.

I don't want to debate him. I just want to understand him.

>I sincerely don't understand why you're so angry about this

From what I could piece out of his rambling he apparently posted here and got shit on so he's angry about it. He's also probably a little tipsy.

Wrong post, but thanks for the kind words anyway user.

Smashbit'll be fine, I assure you.

Also I'm still contractually obligated to finish up that cuphead animation for them either way.

What is everyone's stance on a webcomic that has lewd? I guess some ecchi but also intimate sex scenes.
I want to make a romance webcomic, and I want to include lewd, but I don't know how accepted that is, or where I could host it.

You can market it as a porn comic. Get ready to make some Tumblrbux.

hi, 'person who wrote a sex scene for two characters that met 2 hours before that' here. Ive learned a lot about this subject.

Doing lewd scenes is completely fine. you're drawing a comic that is released online and are free from publisher restrictions. I like those who utilize that freedom.
Make sure that romance is real, and the audience believes it. tease the audience and make them reading pays off with a decent lewd scene, or do what anime does and make sure they have "waifu-ed" someone before the scene. it will pay off for them a lot more.

Comicfury (one of my hoses) hosts garbage sfm sex comics, so there would be fine. make sure you read publishing rules for webcomic sites before posting there.

There is literally a guy who drew a red goblin fire fucking her vag And a couple of guys that did porn.

>alt-righters like Capeworld
Don't know who this guy is or what he writes but I'm gonna read his stuff now, thanks.

TOS may have changed over time since the last I checked but most hosts say that nudity in general is fine as long as it's "plot relevant" and doesn't make up a significant portion of the comic, along with putting a nudity warning or adult content warning.

So a single sex scene (or a few more) is usually ok as long as the sex isn't the primary focus (porn) or contains detailed... everything (genitals, bodily fluids, etc). You'll need to check each hosts terms individually to be sure.

Comicfury has rules, but they're so relaxed they might as well not even be there at all. There's tons of straight-up hardcore porn comics on there that have been there for years, so you're fine there as other people have mentioned.

working on a new page lol: jesse-the-art-maker.deviantart.com/art/SPOREN-page-0034-wip-10-728697539

also love all the people talking and arguing about me lol, feels good man! :D

I'm a sentimental female so I wanted to build up my characters, make them genuinely love each other and form a connection that leads to intimacy. I don't want to make a generic full-frontal porn comic.
I don't know if I can make tumblrbux, since I want the setting and characters to be very traditionally minded. No quirky gendered people, minorities or anything like that.
I'll look into comicfury, thank you. Can I read your comic? Do you have a link? Sorry I am new to these threads.
Hmm, that seems a bit silly compared to what I wanted. I mean drawing sweaty flushed faces and really intimate dialogue along with erotic depictions of both characters.

With a lightbox - they're pretty great.

hahhh or huhh are okay if you dont like the other advice you got
but the other advice you got is better

Hi all.
Made adjustments, going to work moreso on visuals than I am dialogue for the beginning. Thank you all for the support and feedback! Here's a sneak peak!

Ayyy bruh you got a good style. I'm digging it.

There's a *massive* market for romance with developed characters and sex scenes. You'll be just fine user. If your art is also good, you're set.

You wouldn't you be able to see the planet prior to the meeting?

Also, see Junji Ito's Hellstar Remina for a similar premise but with more fart jokes.

ya know what? I havent posted a wip here in forever. I just want to post a wip to remember what wip posting feels like cuz i dont remember lol.

oh man ive been missing out, wip posting is incredible! lol XD feels super good man! then again it could just be nostalgia lol :P

I like the blanket action.
Are those eyes gonna remain there in the final version? They'd look better drawn.

Can you show yours?

This is the furriest page I've ever seen.

My current comic hasn't tackled the yuri themes since I was focused on setting up characters first (the remake will dive into it a bit sooner) and the pages from the comic that I referenced in that post don't exist anymore. I was so embarrassed by how poorly I handled that relationship
if you want cookie cutter shonen here ya go delrubydawn.thecomicstrip.org/

Thank you!
If the planet is travelling at a speed where light can't keep up, then no. There'd really be no way of telling.

yeah i dont want this page to be taken to seriously since there is a sex scene in it, a cartoony sex scene for all ages, but still a sex scene. so the cartoony round eyes stays! lol

why have you forsaken me by calling down the ban hammer on me user? oh whath hath i ever did tooth thou anoniconus?

shading is done, it just needs word balloons now lol