My God. Those aren't the socks she came in with!

My God. Those aren't the socks she came in with!

so, in america security guards can spy all day on little girls changing their clothes?

They do, if your a grown ugly fat man you can practically steal anything you want.

Ah, the dream job.

How does one apply?

what's this thread about

By facing your fears

No, thats part of the joke.

never

You can do it, user-kun!

Ganbatte.

Someone get a gif of the nun from the Brazil ep, PRONTO

This scene actually fucked me up big time as a kid. I was afraid to change in changing rooms in stores because I assumed they had all cameras with people watching.

I thought it was about children, then childrens feet, then feet, and then job applications and neets

fuck

Why do cartoons always have little girls dressed like the 50s with jumper suits and hair braids? Nobody's looked like that since the world was black and white.

Because it's cute and effective, and modern garbage isn't.

It's just a stock thing animators are taught at CalArts.

You're right... those are the socks I came in :^)

>Because it's cute and effective, and modern garbage isn't.

This?

American TV has a lot of ancient tropes from the 50s that haven't been discarded.

epic hat meme, bro. saved.

>Not webbed
DROPPED.

I think the joke was that in the Simpsons universe, something as ridiculous as security cameras in a dressing room could conceivably happen.

The only reason I know that she was an actual person was because she was on The Surreal Life.

Well what color is that screenshot, smart guy?

I know you think you're being cute here, but it really just sounds like a Reddit post.

It's time to stop posting Zombie Simpsons screencaps.

Blessed, user

What do you suppose an appropriate punishment for that little girl would be?

Most likely because it makes girls easier to tell apart from boys. But I mean, certainly in my childhood no little girls looked like that, they had shirts and pants.

Even in the later years of Peanuts, Schulz started drawing the girls in shorts and shirts to look more contemporary.

eating all the eggs

Don't use that language around here.

And why does Lisa dress in a lampshade? Who knows.

Same

Wasn't that a Flintstones reference or something?

I don't think you could get away with this in a cartoon today.

>implication that they're watching little girls in a dressing room on camera

To be fair the writers admitted that Lisa The Beauty Queen probably isn't doable today either since pre-JonBenet Ramsay, child beauty pageants didn't carry as much stigma.

>since pre-JonBenet Ramsay

Not American, no idea who that is.

A child beauty pageant whatever who was murdered by her psychopath parents in the 90s. They claimed they didn't do it, but fuck them.

Little Orphan Annie

Cool and did you know that Little Orphan Annie was mostly thinly-veiled anti-FDR propaganda?

Also she has no pupils for some reason.

ouch

Maybe The Loud House would do it.