Let's say there was a 616 story where Peter Parker is murdered by one of his enemies. Who would you want it to be?

Let's say there was a 616 story where Peter Parker is murdered by one of his enemies. Who would you want it to be?

>Superior Spider-Man
>Clone Saga

just to see the fandom reaction

Carnage

You mean like when doctor octopus killed him?

Technically he killed himself.

Aunt May, accidentally.

The Enforcers.

Stilt Man

Morlun or the Inheritors.

Norman Osborn or Shocker.
Normie is obvious but a lower tier villain who didn't really mean to kill him would have more impact.

I like this

The symbiote. He reaches a low point, willingly lets it consume him and increasingly loses himself until he is completely gone - metaphor for drug abuse.

Norman already happened in 1610 and Otto in 616.

So... probably someone like Mysterio

Rhino. Only Pete's wall-crawling abilities kicked on at the time of his death and won't stop, so Rhino has a dead Spider-Man stuck to the top of his head.

Why doesn't he just rip him out off him?

Paste ol pete

Because then he'll have part of a dead Spider-Man stuck on top of his head and that's not something you want leaking onto your face.

He can just keep pulling out until he only has a fine layer of skin stuck to his head. Then he can ask someone to use a flamethrower on him or something to burn it.

Shocker
the story would be about him dealing with the aftermath and becoming New Yorks top dog criminal, put into the sights of every superhero and villian in the city

I thought Shocker was just interested in getting money and didn't really care much for reputation, status or revenge.

>Spider-Man ends his days as the biological equivalent to a sticker remnant

That'd kinda be the point. He'd kill Spider-Man only to have a, "Oh fuck me," moment a little later.

in Shockers case he would accidently kill him during some heist he was doing

It is canon that Peter is kind of immortal?