Are there any worthwhile western shows not created by numales or sjws that doesn't self-insert themselves or shitty...

Are there any worthwhile western shows not created by numales or sjws that doesn't self-insert themselves or shitty relationship arcs?

Day off of middle school?

You mean anything from before 2010, right?

Because that's all I can think of atm.

>using nu male unironic
Well this thread is off to a “great” start

This is your brain on Sup Forums

MAKE WESTERN ANIMATION GREAT AGAIN

>I'm a triggered faggot who got here through Sup Forums
it shows

I dont understand. Does it actually matters to you? I would preffer a good cartoon

Isn't "numale" a testosterone treatment clinic?

Stop watching mainstream trash

Read about Sup Forums on Youtube's comment section and decided to check it out?

ITT triggered people and not a single recommendation

>post "nu-male"
>10 replies reeeing "go back to pol"
I gotta remember to use this one

>Are there any worthwhile western shows not created by numales or sjws

No, there are no worthwhile Western cartoons that aren't created by SJWs, because all of the worthwhile Western cartoons are created by SJWs. The ones that aren't are not worth your while.

>---that doesn't self-insert themselves or shitty relationship arcs

way to conveniently leave out half the requirements

Out, you demons of stupidity. Go back to the reddit hell that spawned you.

Nexo Knights. The industry has hit such a low that a dumb CGI toy commercial from a super soccermom-friendly company is one of the best shows right now. Though to be fair it has good overall writing, with the villains being legitimate threats that almost total the good guys on numerous occassions. The two main bad guys have great chemistry as grumpy pals. One is an abused bottom feeder out for revenge and social promotion, while the other is rotten and pushes his partner to villainy because in his own twisted way he wants a friend to share his misery with.

The show has a few "deeper" jokes like the knights' leader saying that he fights for honour and a girlfriend (though he is a blue instead of white knight), another knight calling Robin Hood's creed class warfare, and the monsters forming a communist hippie town only to eventually descend into violence because it's in their nature (that they initially rejected). I think they even discuss establishing a Purge of sorts.

Pickle & Peanut

Nah, they pretty much control the industry right now, it's the reason why I don't come to Sup Forums much anymore, I can still watch/read things made by numales if they just keep their shit to themselves but they can't help themselves it seems, they have to shove in their dysfunctional, lacking masculinity to everything they touch.
As for female creators same shit, but really I don't watch anything made by women, it's clear they're doing shows for themselves and that's fine but I'm not a woman so nothing they do interests me.
I occasionally keep up with Steven Universe just for the hell of it because I used to really like the show during season one, I just wish Sugar took charge of the show more and not let her sjw/numales friends have such a large say in her show because unlike her, they have way less concern for telling a good story and more about sending the "right" messages.
That's what SU feels like these days someone sharing their message instead of a solid story.
TL;DR
NO.

Not an argument.

It's an argument for how stupid OP is.

You are misusing the response. There was no debate with positions for arguements to be made. Even generic copy-paste responses have an appropriate use, otherwise you sound like a newfag or outsider and lose the lurkers.

Social justice is the least of SU's problems. The show goes out of model all the time and the storytelling is severely limited by following Steven exclusively. We do mundane crap while something more exciting is happening elsewhere all the time in our lives. We aren't watching cartoons to watch the same thing. It's not like Beach City and it's people are interesting anyway.

You guys DO remember to report posts and sage your replies in these threads, right?
Just asking to make sure.

>i only consume things by masculine males for masculine males
sounds kinda gay to me

nothing will satisfy you except the first half of the fuehrer's face.

>Not an argument
Ahh, I know you! You shitpost on Sup Forums!
Didn't know you worked your magic on Sup Forums too.

Horse show

Tangled: the Series

I am not OP but and are the only legitimate responses to the question. Even if it's bait, doesn't mean you can't give names and then say "fuck off" like Sup Forums does. Just because the question sounds stupid doesn't mean you can't defend against it.

Not all cartoons are American.

I'm rather enjoying Niko and the Sword of Light.