We literally memed the Current Year over to our timeline

We literally memed the Current Year over to our timeline.

We changed what it being the Current Year means.

President Trump timeline is way too fucking good. And it will only get better!

Praise Kek

Let's meme over some jailtime for hillary.

Yeah, we're just starting and have way too much momentum going to be stopped now.

We basically get to define the next epoch.

There was:

1. The Modern era (prewar -> World Wars... 1900 - 1945)

2. the Postwar / Postmodern era (1945 until 2015-ish)

3. And our time now. The first seeds of which were probably planted around 2007. Something as yet defined.

We're literally shaping it in real time. But it's going to be a serious repudiation of the postwar, postmodern era and its disgusting "deconstructive" non-values.

A time of aesthetics but also the real (where the aesthetic and the real are one). A time of ecological reckoning. A time of memes. And a totally different sense of what the future and the now mean.

Worthless until we get them to spell it "Berenstein" again.

Oh, and also (in this new epoch...), a serious, pan-national rejection of globalism and forced multiculturalism.

Seriously, though, it's probably not going to be safe or comfortable, but it will be exciting, and it will be History on the move again.

>0317▶
> (OP)
>Worthless until we get them to spell it "Berenstein" again.
why, so you can finally publish your 500-page erotic Berenstain Bears fanfic?

You all have read The Fourth Turning, have you not? It was written in the 1990s and perfectly predicted what is going on now on the basis of historical cycles. We're now in a time of profound physical change, when major power relationships are rewritten that will define the next 80 years as much as WWII defined the last. Let's not fuck it up, and we will get to the next era ("high"), an era of unity and prosperity.

>500 pages

have you ever read the fucking Berenstein Bears?

Will read it, thank you.

I am aware of these cycles. I know that they're complex and non-linear (based in the oscillations of various, countless factors in complex systems), but we're definitely at a point where much larger, macro-aspects are really turning. The progressive, the journalist, the academic, is about to very painfully understand why they were fools to reject the strength and resilience of the masculine.

>unity
That's what caused the current state of affairs.

>from the UK
>UK votes Brexit
>moves to America
>America votes Trump

Where should he move next? Who needs uncucking the most? He is obviously a jinx to lefties

Some level of coexistence is necessary in order to not get totally incinerated.

It's just that it should be more of a 'distinct, relatively-at-peace' ethnic and national cultures maintaining a complex balance, rather than simply 'let's just mix everyone together into a single post-ethnic soup'.

France is probably next to further trigger the end of the EU, by pushing us closer to Germexit

but that will happen without his help. Leafexit?

Leafs will vote to become members of the US

We need Francos to be unchained.

What books can we read in order to begin to formulate our way forward in this new timeline?

An understanding of history is probably essential. Various accounts of geopolitical histories I suppose.

Philosophy that begins to speculate ways beyond postmodernism and its repudiation of reality. Plus anything that understands complex systems (as there are so many players now).

For that matter, probably some Game Theory.

Anything emerging about Memetics.

Political books that provide good alternative models to post-war leftism. Interestingly, most reactionary writers like Julius Evola didn't even expect there to be a new reactionary turn like this again, so he only suggested a model of persisting amidst the degeneracy and decline. But Evola probably is still a good candidate to look to.

Understanding coding, etc, if you have the mind for it.

And I would suggest an understanding of ecology, because I think, despite what some here say, it's a real issue and best considered as a huge factor in all this (for one: mass migrations imminent... how can we prevent this?)

Any recommendations?

3. Memester memeline of massive shitpost and memetics
ftfy

They could use the help but he said don't move there.
With Trump as prez?

Oh, also, add to this all statistics that help 'redpill'.

Not so much just for ourselves, but to spread out there and bring people more into our way of thinking.

We need to construct more bite-size, memetic texts and charts disseminating key stats that aim to best rapidly redpill everyone we can.

>Current year backfiring
Feels good man

>Goes to france
>France elects le pen and kicks muslims out
>Goes to germany
>Germans gets invaded by france and loses
>Goes to sweden
>Sweden declares "no"
>Goes to spain
>Becomes an authoritarian monarchy

Let's me me current year mans rape

Also: books on advertising and advertising psychology, books on propaganda, books on applied aesthetics and art knowledge, books on group psychology...

Lol, in the 'current year' of 2017, John Oliver gets gangraped by Muslims.

Don't compare this stupid Le Pen Birch with Trump.
She's a ducking traitor. Would make France a ducking fantoche state and firdt thing she would do is close our elite schools. Then slowly transfer power to Putin.

Hate autocorrect

Your point being?

She's not perfect but she would be much more sympathetic to our side and very useful.

We're pretty set here on getting Le Pen in.

Hear that lads? Those screams are the death rattle of the MSM. All credibility lost, sinking viewership and no connection to the people they're supposed to inform and entertain. What good is propaganda if nobody watches it?

Next year, any time somebody bitches about Trump just be like "It's 2017."

You're wrong. Please learn more about her finances and the faggots leading her movement

I'm so fucking sick of winning holy shit.

I think that would be hilarious.
He goes for vacation in France, he gets cucked, France gets uncucked
Kek

"Haven't you heard?? The 2000s is the century of Nationalism! Like, um, educate yourself!"

Exactly.

I've been trying to explain it to lefties for a while now. (I'm center-left myself)

"Progress" is a terrible word to use. History is striped with alternating periods of social liberalism and social conservatism. There is no road of progress. It is a pendulum, swinging back and forth. And if you keep building up this nanny state like that... You're going to fuck yourself over when suddenly that Nanny state espouses social conservative values.

Thanks.

Seriously, everyone save this and prepare.

Was this chart from a MEGA thread?

So fucking useful. Should be shared in every thread.

Holy shit leaf, this 1000x

'Nother bump

>painfully understand why they were fools to reject the strength and resilience of the masculine.
This made my dick hard

>A time of aesthetics
Mandatory physical activity and swoleness for all

Sweden. They need him bad.

That's why we need to kill our opponents. If Trump just changes policies and not the demographics, we will be right back in this same situation 20 years from now. We need to deport the non white and recolonizing their territories to prevent them from coming back and then take anyone on the left for a helicopter ride.

>books on group psychology

that's called sociology my main man

And it's the truth. Look at the weak, feminine way leftists have responded to Trump and to Brexit. Sobbing like girls. They aren't cut out for real competition.

We're coming into a time now that we're much more equipped for than the weakling left.

You think he knows? He must know.

I suppose.

I only want hard, useful information though. I'm not interested in leftism-informed 'cultural studies' that tries to impose some narrative on it.

I want to understand it the hard realist way advertisers understand and use it.

I mean, that's what his whole "fuck you, 2016" sequence tonight was indicating.

History has left him, and the left, behind.

And all they can say is "urrrgggh... FUCK YEWWWWWWW!" like a bunch of petulant teenagers.

I personally love that a popular argument of people like him is "You're on the wrong side of history shitlords".
And now that we've literally proven they are on the wrong side, they just scream and fucking whine fuck you

>Not accepting life in the new Berensteen universe

Whichever universe we're in, I'm glad and thankful to be right here, right now.

Praise God.

Praise Jesus

Forever and ever.