drumpfsters btfo, you're game is through, idiots

fuck Drumpf and fuck white people

don't mind if i do!

these have to be bot generated,

the states chose. get over it.
fuck cali and fuck jew york

IF YOU DON'T REPLY TO THIS POST YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE IN HER SLEEP TONIGHT

Fuck off normie

I think if these Hillary Pepes started becoming popular, people would just be using Wojack as the smug meme guy.

Remember that Pepe originally became popular for saying "Feels bad, man". People called him "Sadfrog".

Just like Wojack( or whatever his name is) in these pictures, Pepe was opressed.

Hillary litterally can't win the memewar. Because the winning meme will always be that which symbolises the oppressed people. Not the corrupt elite which Hillary is an undeniable part of.

these aren't even real people posting them

SAY IT WITH ME

LOSER

REEEEEEE DRUMPF WILL LOSE!

I still want to see the screencap collages that the shillary supporters were planning to use.

come on guys, its 2016. Drumpf is fucking done. Love will always trump hate.

Give it up drumpkins your pathetic orange loser is never getting in office

>Elections are over
I don't understand you people anymore

the classic

reminder than meta shipost is still a shitpost

>Muh polls are skewed.

DRUMPFTHFTHFTHTHFTH BTFO

Daily reminder Drumpf lost the popular vote

wtf i like Hillary now

These memes are going to be so rare in 4 years. If Sup Forums is even around by than.

stop ruining the nostalgia you abofuck

Man, I remember when Trump was tweeting that back in 2000. He was livid.

Polls can not be wrong, it's science. Only a dumb White hick would disagree.

Fuck off CTR shill your shift at McDonalds starts in 20 minutes.

DRUMPFKINS BTFO

hows does that relate to anything? just fuck off already

FUCK YOU

It won't be. It will be called 16chan and it will be housed on a space station. Also moot buys Sup Forums back at one point, owning it again a tiny space of time then Sup Forums shuts down.

Has Donald Dumbfuck fled the country yet? Like, for real?

I am literally asking.

Don't know how the hell he could ever show his saggy stupid orange face anywhere again after Madam President beat his fucking brains out and threatened to exile him over Trump U. I hope Bernie takes over Drumpf Tower and uses it to house homeless refugees.

Times up for white men step aside it's her turn, drumfpkins!

nice

Skynet was Sup Forums guise. It always was us.

Nigger

It's over.
Sup Forums BTFO

You mean we are fighting against algorithms?

>he doesn't get that CTR was really just us shitposting all along

Yeah.

The fuck is this?

How will he ever recover?

He tweeted it when Obama was declared president before all states had been counted

I love how this was going to be the liberal narrative regardless of the outcome of the election

bitch

>twitter was invented in 2006

fucking Colombians

Well fuck

Its disinfo to make us look stupid

stop responding to the popular vote shills, both IRL and here--it only gives their argument validity

THIS IS HILDAWG COUNTRY

Sup Forums is always on the wrong side

They'll probably support Cruz in 2020 and get BTFO again by President Hillary Clinton

fuck my life these memes are so bad. u cunts aren't even original, u have to steal Sup Forums memes. 0/10 cuckboi

No she won't

YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MARE

Fuck off, retard. If it wasn't around then, how did Hulk Hogan tweet this?

the fuck is wrong with her hand ?

This is getting really pathetic by now.

OMG THE DRUMPF TEARS WILL BE SO DELICIOUS ON NOVEMBER 8TH!

Nigger

Twitter was invented AFTER 9/11 dumbfuck...

Fuck Drumpf.. after November 8th I can't wait to come here and watch you guys meltdown.. this will be a hilldawg board from then on.

Then how do I have that picture? Checkmate, homo.

*krhhmmmm*

MADMAN PRESIDENT

...you seriously don't know what Photoshop is?...

Just admit you don't have any proof, CTR shill.

Photoshop didn't exist before 2001 idiot

>grandma discovers memes

This is honestly the most hilarious thing ever.

*shakes head with pity*

This tbqh. How could he have used photoshop IF IT WAS 2001?

bullshit, how did they photoshop the moon landing then retard?

Yeah, that's what I thought. Get fucked.

>things that make you go hmm

>There's a timeline where this actually happened

Poor bastards

SBSP

Holy numbers confirm

Go away, faggot. You lost. Find some other cause to shill for.

This
Post them you coward faggots

lel, this, even I have to admit I ironically supported Hillary a few times for da lulz

Delete this

Post YFW hilldog pepes are gonna be rare, soon.

hardly accurate.

lots of Obama voters really did switch over because the game is over for you guys

multiverse theory confirmed by lord kek?

CLINTON LEADING IN FLORIDA

CLINTON LEADING IN NORTH CAROLINA

CLINTON LEADING IN OHIO

I COULD GO ON AND ON

youtube.com/watch?v=Onc2tYwFHG0

get rekt

I can't wait untill my daughter is drafted

Stay mad, libtard.

I can't wait to come back here on November 9th and laugh at you all! Sup Forums is going to have the meltdown of the century!

Shit, I've been shitposting in this thread. It's actually pretty fun now that the election is over.

On one thread, I provided the statistics about how Trump will win Florida by about 2% (he ended up winning by 1.5%). Some nigger said I was delusional and that he was going to screen cap it to look at.

>mfw he screen capped a prediction that was only .5% off and is now taking credit for it

Boo hoo go fuck yourself you whiny faggot. Go be a little self-worshiping libtard, you Satan-worshiping piece of worthless shit. You think you're a good guy? You're not. You're a bad person. Everyone is bad except for Jesus. I'm sorry for you, your parents must be complete retards. And you think you can spit on this peaceful and prosperous land built by my people who worshiped Jesus/God since arriving here in the 1600s, and you think you can worship Satan on this land? You should be hanged, faggot. Now that Trump is President, you better be a good little boy. We're a lot less lenient than that faggot nigger Obama. We want a comfy society for people who worship God. If you are unwilling to submit to Jesus, the one true God, we will destroy you. If we were like Jesus, we would let you overcome us, but we are flawed sinners, who want to live in a comfy society. If you want to worship your own power instead of thanking God and repenting, if you want to worship your own strength, I'm sorry for the pain you will feel. We don't give a fuck about the 'sins of our past', nigger. God forgives those who repent. If you think that was bad, our damage output is going to be off the charts after all these years of being held down by the satanic establishment. Try us, little bitch

Back again, cucks?

Have George Soros stop funding your shitty protest already? Get back to shilling wage cucky.

Drumpkins are so delusional that they think they can get PA and MI! Hahahahahha