John Oliver once again BTFOs Sup Forums

You ignorant fucktards can't refute a single word of that he said tonight. No, you manchildren just spam your fucking memes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-rSDUsMwakI&feature=youtu.be
cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/11/07/john-oliver-2013-donald-trump-joke-regret-bpb-orig.cnn
youtube.com/watch?v=HRiwWlkEVdM
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYW_yorUAFo&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who's the president-elect?

Someone link to his rant plz

>current year
>not spamming memes

He killed the current year. He is no longer a human, but a monster. The fire rises.

youtube.com/watch?v=-rSDUsMwakI&feature=youtu.be

Okay, he called Trump a racist. Trump isn't a racist therefore he is wrong.

You can go back to weeping in the corner faggot

cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/11/07/john-oliver-2013-donald-trump-joke-regret-bpb-orig.cnn

What arguement? All he did was salt for 30 minutes, blaming everyone but liberals for trump's election

read wikileaks

this fuck wanted clinton, AMERICA BTFO John Oliver

T H I S
>not refuting every argument with shit posting and memes

He fucking encouraged families to fight just because they have different politcal opinions. I sometimes find him funny, but after that episode, I'm done with his show.

He doesn't even make arguments. He just throws insults waits for the laugh track to finish and then makes a nonsense analogy.

You talk smack all that time, and now you're butthurt. Get over yourself.

He was rectum ravaged! He should seriously be deported his baseless nonsense is dangerous.

Fpbp

trump
>lying about throwing out obamacare
>being an idiot that eats up every false statistic that's fed to him
>alt-right nutjobs making up stories and sharing it in their bubble got actual people to believe them
>runs on draining the swamp but appoints hard establishment cabinet
and so on

>Twenty Fucking Sixteen

CURRENT YEAR

few minutes in, no real jokes so far, and god he's so fucking salty

talked*

>listening to the cucks lies

only 3 seconds in and he's already exaggerating

kill yourself John, and you too OP

Go to bed John. We kicked your ass.

if you can dispute them as lies so easily then do it you kangaroo shagging frog poster

>It's a lie XDDD
This is why 911 was allowed to happen, you get too complacent with the process, bullshit gets ignored.

Strangely Trump addressed all those points in the interview he quoted him from. It was just selective editing.

>He said in the beginning he would keep those two provisions
>yes, a man running for president can't fact check himself constantly. Just like Hillary blaming Russia for everything that went wrong in her campaign or the meme frog of a Taiwanese fishing board
>Incase you didn't notice, that statistic also mentioned half-truths. 38% repub and 19% dem's receiving lies through social media aren't the actual numbers
>who the fuck did they expect him to appoint them? Kim Kardashian, his extended family, and Hulk Hogan? He actual needs competent politicians to get work done
He has no arguement

how about the fact that pretty much every word is based on biased information and emotionalist views on politics.

He basically just said "TRUMP IS AN ASSHOLE BECAUSE REASONS, FUCK WHITE AMERICA AND FUCK EVERYTHING WAHH THIS ISNT WHAT I WANTED SO IL JUST HAVE A FIT WAHH"

theres nothing to refute.

the points that were somewhat objective that he brought up was just him responding to trump trolling the media. No one here was joking when we said that we memed a shitposting president into office.

all your points are misrepresented and the non-misrepresented version of them can be rightly applied to Hillary and her support base (Liberals tend to project)

>lying about throwing out obamacare
Only a retard thinks those two provisions are the problem with obamacare. As far as when Jeb was still in the race, he took flak at a primary debate for defending the pre-existing condition provision of the ACA.

John Oliver regularly misquotes or fails to actually use any statistics in his retarded monologues. Trump's image was wrong. 88% of interracial violence is black on white, totally refutes the main point that more niggers kill each other than cops could ever hope to.

>alt-right nutjobs making up stories
Clinton has a body count. Or do you seriously think that politician from Africa mysteriously died from a freak accident with a barbell a week before testifying?

>hard establishment cabinet
Giuliani, Steve Banon, Ben Carson, etc are not hard establishment. Most of his choices are governors and military officers, not DC insiders.

Kill yourself.

A real life el justo

How does one even go about refuting a temper tantrum?

Thousand cock stare

>moon man Newt
>Krispy Kreme
>not hard establishment

>didn't lie about obamacare
>source
>source
>i don't think you know what establishment means

Keep crying, it's ok. You'll be on the Trump Train once he fixes america.

The most intersting part will be watching the liberals deal with a 400 electors 66% congress majority 60 senate seat Trump after 2020.

Go ahead and explain what is hard establishment about Krispy. Your faggy brit even deflected away from the insider line to just say he's involved in scandals.

oh but you admit Newt

Why do you people even give a fuck? No matter what he does he still was the better choice than Clinton.

FPBP

>le not funny enough for Britain man

>When the first post is also the best post

right wingers are submissive and complacent. Clinton would've been welcomed by the country and California wouldn't want to leave the union. You idiots divided the country for your meme candidate.

Oh come on, what year is it?

youtube.com/watch?v=HRiwWlkEVdM

for region-blocked niggas

libshits BTFO, they can throw their tantrums all they want but trump will be the POTUS and we will make america and the rest of the world great again

No, Newt has been so far removed from any RNC decisions for over a decade now that I'm actually pulling up his legislative record. But at least, you're admitting that literally every other name on the list isn't hard establishment.

If you think Trump can fill a cabinet to run the US government without anyone who has any experience in government, you're retarded.

Newt "The Fed's secrecy & power are antithetical to a free society" Gingrich is a conservative from the religious right days. In fact, not even lefty outfits like politico think he is establishment.

>But Gingrich is not part of the real Republican establishment
>He’s rude. He has weird ideas. And he’s unpredictable. One day he’s huddling in a backroom with Tom DeLay and the next he’s seated next to then-Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), talking global warming.

KILL YOURSELF.

His tears are so salty.

>It's so butthurt about Killary losing it claims she'd be better than Trump and then blasts shill talking points over and over
We're not even a week past election night lad, get a damn grip. At least you're starting to understand how we felt about King Negroe for the last decade.

>they shouldn't showed trump rallies
>they should have showed edited versions of his rallies instead
>CNN is good news
>the internet lies, MSM tells the truth

Who the fuck cares about california? this is just a stunt like texas was when obama was elected

Ever since the left won the culture war you fags have been so fucking smug about "Unity". Well fuck off, you've buried the right for years and now it's our turn to get a god damn chance at success

>ad hominem attacks and body shaming
>in the current year

shame on you john oliver

Wouldn't know. Didn't watch, lol

>right wingers are submissive and complacent
>US Civil War

We didn't just talk shit like you pussies. We killed for it.

>can't view in Canada
>desperately want to see cuck's tears

The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

lol i could watch all of his previous videos, but now its blocked

yeah and after you dumb rednecks lost all of you have been bending the knee

>you guys need to start subscribing to ACTUAL journalism like the New York Times and Washington Post
>NYT
>WP
>actual journalism

Was 2016 a mistake?

>submissive and complacent
I think you're getting the two sides mixed up. Left has the pussies. LEFT. Remember next time.

>muh nuclear codes
If you have to reconcile this I think you have a fundamental understand of how misuse of force works.
>muh kkk
>muh supreme court
>muh army
Good thing Obama hasn't ever abused the drones and killed Americans using the Autorization use of force, a Law that should have never been passed, but not only was it passed, he used it to push the boundaries of what was legal.

>muh backtracking by media
Conviently conflating letting Trump have a chance to govern after demonstrating temperament.

>muh lies
He lies about ACA after Trump said these things in February. Good thing nobody ever likes to talk about the other things that Trump included like making insurance national instead of state by state.

>muh never mentions the deep corruption inherent in the DNC that led to Bernie losing

>muh media
Good thing that Trump definitely didn't make them do that because they got fucking great numbers.

I like how these people have retconned Trump into how he was the person who abandoned facts to use persuasion but good thing.

Does nobody fucking read scott adams

>4 minutes of condescending/smug/snarky remarks without a hint of humble pie
>"how the fuck did we get here?"

You are right. I'd never give him a single view. That being said, I can't argue because I will never know what he said.

He's like watching the Tele-tubbies. I'm too old for that shit.

sound like someone you know user?

This. In fact, keep doing what you're doing CTR, Oliver, or whatever shill you may be. Maybe you don't actually think this and are just baiting.

All I know is that:

Trump became GOP nominee --> CTR Shillposting/shitposting is an all time high ---> Trump becomes president.

Please keep making these shit threads. Please for the love of god keep doing what you're doing and maybe Trump will win by even more 4 years from now.

Some OC here

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYW_yorUAFo&feature=youtu.be

No, but letting current year man into 2016 was a mistake. Here's hoping he won't stay to see 2017.
>HBO pays John "(((Comedy News))) Man" Oliver a handsome salary to cuck around with ad homs and fee fees
>on a network that requires paying a special subscription
Fucking wew

Probably because people in other countries who aren't brainwashed to mush would recognize this as blatant lies and terrorist propaganda

Which it is, they're tripling down, he's probably literally on suicide watch right now

yeah the current idiot in chief

you lost

>he said cuck

all his points are now moot

>Kim Kardashian, his extended family, and Hulk Hogan

Kek

>bending the knee
LMAO. Nigger we run all three branches of federal government now.

We have complete control of 26 different state legislatures. Democrats only control 6. Not even going to get into the assraping you've taken with governors. If we take ONE MORE state legislature in 2018, we could call a state convention and pass amendments to the constitution UNOPPOSED.

We literally run the fucking country. Remember all those expansive powers you let Obama have? Expanded NSA, kill/detain any US citizen, blackout media, etc? We have that now. Ginsberg is going to suffer from a tragic boating accident, and we'll permanently change the Supreme Court.

Nope

gif made me vomit

>he
I

You invented English you stupid brit bong and you cant trick me with your user

>ou ignorant fucktards can't refute a single word of that he said tonight.

Refute what exactly?
Sperging for 30 minutes is a non-argument.
Here's your (you)

so Obama? last I checked we still have 2 more months of okie-doke left before Making America Great Again.

I thought lefties loved Barry though

>YOU HAVE NO REASON TO MIGRATE TO CANADA UNLESS YOU WERE BORN THERE ORIGINALLY
>BUT THE SAME LOGIC DOESN'T APPLY TO MEXICANS AND OTHER ILLEGALS FLOODING INTO AMERICA
Wow, really fires up my frontal lobe

If-If-If-If-If-If-If-If-If-If-If-If

>Not available in you're country

What did they mean by this?

I just didnt watch it.

I actually think some of the jokes are pretty funny but then I remember he's responsible for so much liberal indoctrination and I feel bad.

Nobody until January 6th.

anyone have a mirror of the full ep yet?

i didnt watch any of it. was he just running his mouth spewing liberal boiler plate again

SAY THE LINE SHILL

>confusing president and president-elect.

If he wanted to be taken seriously, he wouldn't have included Mrs. Piggy in his outro

>"Hey, listen! Wait a minute! Wait a minute! Hey! Hold on now! Hold on now! Listen! Be quiet! Hey! H-HEY! LISTEN! HOLD ON A MINUTE! HOLD. ON! Sit down now!"
What a milquetoast halfbreed

President of CNN: We probably shouldn't have aired all those Donald Trump rallies unedited early on in the race.

HELLO? WHERE IS THE BIPARTISAN JOURNALISM? THIS IS WHAT YOU FUCKS SHOULD BE MAKING A NOISE ABOUT!

This guy is literally saying, "We shouldn't have given half of America any of the slightest idea that they might have a chance to win this election." I don't want to live on this planet anymore. Why am I even here. Everything is so fucked.

this pham

rarest

>blocked in your country
what, are they racist?

>Current Year Man so bootyblasted by being in the Current Year that he burns it in effigy

>Jamie created the largest halite mine, known to modern man.

>current year
>watching Joan Oleviera
I don't like watching people yell autistically on tv.

>you can't refute a single word
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJA

we're winning this war faggot, kill your self

thanks sven ur alright m8