Why is everything Sugar touches fucking kino?

youtu.be/bNnfuvC1LlU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dHg50mdODFM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnv65fHoLTQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's just raw talent. She knows how to write music

All the good writers left this show. I just want this season so the show can be over and done with, but for some reason CN refuses to let that happen and is stretching the season over two years for some reason. Why, exactly? Just let it end.

la creatura...

does it woth to watch the whole show?

Why does nigger mom have a pale elf kid?

never laughed at this meme before until this post because its actually so fitting

this was designed to fuck with gender detecting ai. that thing is not real. it's not real. bullshit.

El Golem Americano....

Le TLJ % rank face

Her dad is a demon

youtu.be/dHg50mdODFM

Kino is an understatement

weak bait user
thats japanese guest studio trigger

It's animated by Trigger. The song and scene is still written by Sugar

el chupanibre...dios mio

It may be her sincerity.

Its also still storyboarded by the usual team

What a sweet song.

Unironically love this

The only people who like Sugar are women. She thinks that it's "deep" to have characters talk about their fucking female emotions like a goddamn therapy session every episode. This is how women think.

aren't muto and herpich still there?

I LOVE SOY

so what do you bring to the table you simplisic, carbon-copy faggot?

uh oh, roastie's upset

SU is WHAT'S A COMPUTER given cartoon form, the pinnacle of Amerimutt entertainment.

Way to prove them right.

>Animated, rendered and colored in korea
>Somehow the american team is the one considered as the main creator by drawing some shitty sketches on a grid
Storyboard approach was a mistake

HOLY SHIT KILL IT

They literally just tell the Koreans what to do. None of the Korean studios have any creative say whatsoever

It's been that way for almost almost a century, don't blame the gooks.

Kek they are never safe

MEMES ARE REAL

demo is better
youtube.com/watch?v=xnv65fHoLTQ

It's a black box approach where the most creative part of an ANIMATED show is not even done by them. Not even key frames.
>do a medium shot of this character scared
>now a closeup and he moves his arms
>and a general shot
>one weeks later
>nah, i didn't like it. Do it again but faster.
>one week later
>Yeah, that's it

So the creative side is in house, while the technical side is outsourced. I don't know why this is shocking to you.

w2c jacket

You know perfectly well this belongs on Sup Forums.

The only reason you post it here is to troll why else would you make a thread knowing full well it's going to be shitted up with 99% of haters when you can enjoy a thread where everyone likes it on Sup Forums .

No other reason than to gets some attention and to troll because that is how sad lonely and pathetic your lives because trolling and attention whoring is all you have in your lives you sad little pricks.

Mad

The Simpsons belongs on Sup Forums

I miss when adventure time was good, instead of becoming this terrible “too deep for you” shit that doesnt want to have anything to do with fun or adventures anymore

I want to have a threeway with Marceline and her mommy.

I listen to her music alot. Im in a bad place emotionally, and her meloncholly somber songs express the depression and longing i feel. Wish shed do her job and reel in the SU crew more, though

Dykes"R"Us

She looks like a goblin

are any of us any better looking?
the answer is no. i own 2 pairs of pants that i alternate between each week.

She looks hotter with her hair straight, but who am i kidding id still tap that. Dont understand why everyone makes a big deal about her appearance, shes cute in a nerdy way and not nearly the ugliest person ive seen

You're a bit off with that statement OP

Everything that Sugar helps with has the capability to be kino.

If you give the la creatura complete freedom she'll go in circles attempting to be deep and burn herself out. If you have someone above her keeping her on task she'll lay down some smooth tunes and a interesting concept.

>i own 2 pairs of pants that i alternate between each week.
I own about ten pants that i wear, but only change them every week. At least i shower and brush my teeth daily

She's too busy strumming her ukulele and goofing around on twitter.

Garnet's singing is awful. How do SUfags stand this shit?

>She's too busy strumming her ukulele and goofing around on twitter.
I wish CN had the balls to kick her off her own show and replace her with an actully good writer as showrunenr, who has a good direction to go in with the series instead of cock teases for plots, and ignoring the classic characters and writing off everyone that isnt steven to focus more on him being more flanderdized and the fucking townies

Me too user, me too

They wouldn't even have to kick her off, just like walk up to her office and say "Do your fucking job Rebecca or we're gonna have a MAN take your place."

If that threat doesn't make her get serious idk what will.

That was my thought, she isn't a 10 but she's at least a 7.

Steven universe IS Rebecca sugar. Removing her and replacing her with someone who doesn't share her vision for the show would be an awful idea. She has said in the past that the ending has been planned out as far back as season 2, and that Lars dying was as early as the pilot. To pluck her out and replace her would do nothing but defocus the show

Except her own show, ironically.

Everyone has different taste in music? I personally dread Peridot and Amethyst's voices. Absolute earrape for me.

You're implying that this show has some sort of focus beneath all this townie shite, and inability to back up it's own lore.

>Her vision of the show
>nothing but soft feels and crying while noodling around in the happy sappy city
yeah we’re better off with a new showrunner

>the ending has been planned out as far back as season 2

The ending should be planned as far back as the pitch bible, lmao wtf.

I should have worded that better.
She revealed during season 2 that the ending was already planned. We really don't know when specifically it was planned

her vision is a simple ass plot of 10 episodes and hundreds of slice of life filler episodes about bably made background characters

Let me guess, this shit thread was moved here from Sup Forums because mods just can't get enough of Sup Forums crossboarders and their garbage memes polluting this board.

did we just get a Sup Forums thread?

>a cartoon thread on MY comics and cartoon board??
Yeah let's post Sup Forumstard memes instead like "wtf is his/her problem"

Oh yeah, shitty memes like "le kino" are so much better.
Fuck off, Sup Forums.

@98420909
>if i assume the meaning of something it means i win

Begone,Satan.

unironically much better, anything is better than threads without content flooding the borad until the whole place turn into a spam zone like Sup Forums and /s4s/

>unironically much better
No it isn't, fuck off. It's all the same cancer.
Just kill yourself, Sup Forumstard trash.

Nice try "wtf is his problem" fag, now stop spamming the board

>making up a bogeyman to defend his garbage buzzword
Unironically get cancer.

So which board was this moved from?

>Shitty singing voice
>Shitty ukulele
>Intended for little kids

>Kino

Looks like Sup Forums kiddies are here again

I think the airing schedule is doing the equivalent of dunking it in shit and stomping on it at this point. It held up for awhile, but having to wait a year after townie shit and not getting an episode for lars actually doing interesting things, then acting like a retarded tween again were hard to stomach. It'd be a lot better if there was a follow up of any kind immediately after.

Sup Forums user.

This. She really should have just been a musician

Id rather have a defocused show then every episode being focusing on shit characters like ronaldo ir pizza guy, while the gems are being ignored. Fuck you

Well most artist don't look like models at all but idc as long as they make gud shows

This

wasnt mom is supposed to be a spic?

if I'm not on the same echelon of downs as you are then I'd say I'm pretty safe.

Fire that lazy hack

random numbers
ha

>Why is everything Sugar touches fucking kino?
I bet she doesn't touch herself, she's way far from being kino IRL

I dont get it

"creatura" means creature in spic language

I truly truly believe that Sugar is a competent writer and don't think she deserves to be kicked off. She does, however, NEED an editor or supervisor to say "Get to the fucking point, Stay on model, or 'pace this out better".
But I think if you just kicked her off you'd basically just have a different show.

wat

Where's the funny part

Have you motherfuckers never seen her before or something, why the overreaction

The first time I saw her I didn't really think much.
But the more you stare the more you realize how gross/weird it is.

then stop staring at her you weirdo

I wanna hate fuck her so bad...

This song had absolutely nothing to do with connies problem.
I am sick of Sup Forums felating this episode.

Which is why the character sizes are so inconsistent. They have to follow the storyboards exactly while a show abimated in house would fit those mistakes up.