Look, guys.... if we aren't going to do anything about rothschilds global mind control grid...

Look, guys.... if we aren't going to do anything about rothschilds global mind control grid, run by a self learning Artificial Intelligence, then there really isn't a fucking point.

Because they will just mind control trump...

They will mind control your wife, girlfriend, boss, etc...

>self learning Artificial Intelligence
problem solved

Well, what do we do, user?

Why do you think they killed Tay?

>Well, what do we do, user?

pic related

(continued)

You can use stell or copper mesh of a very small gap size, covered in magnets, instead of an electrically charged cage.

>stell

*steel

Am I mind controlled?

So what, am I just supposed to live in a fucking cage? Seems like the life I have now isn't bad enough to warrant that bullshit.

>So what, am I just supposed to live in a fucking cage? Seems like the life I have now isn't bad enough to warrant that bullshit.

Is that what you think, or is that what they want you to think?

>Am I mind controlled?

We are all mind controlled, user...

If your life is shit for NO FUCKING REASON, it's because you are resistant TO it, and it mind controls everyone around you to make your life a living hell.

I think you're insane.

>I think you're insane.

The mind control grid doesn't want you thinking about the mind control grid.

>1984

Keke confirms

How about it reads the brainwave patterns of any female that likes you, and replays those patterns in her head when she is with some other dude?

Whoa... and a giant cage will stop it? What about those tinfoil hats? I saw some that were put in normal caps, are those good?

it shitposts online to controll discussion as well....

IT uses automated zersetzung on all dissidents, and intelligent goy.

>Whoa... and a giant cage will stop it? What about those tinfoil hats? I saw some that were put in normal caps, are those good?

The cage will have to be of a gap size small enough to stop microwaves... preferable less than one millimeter in gap size...

And you don't have to use a charge, you can just use magnets, because it's cheaper.

Tin foil hats won't work because they are not charged, they will just retransmit the microwaves into your brain, you need the charge or magnets to attenuate the signal.

But I can't be in the cage all the time, right? When I step out how do I stop it?

seriously, there is literally NO point in continuing this movement, while the mind control grid is still up.