Houston fag here. Sup Forums what happened to based Texas? Im worried...

Houston fag here. Sup Forums what happened to based Texas? Im worried. Only 51% voted Trump and I see Houston become more and more of a liberal hellhole.

I dread to think what would happen if Texas ever went blue. Commiefornia and Texas? Thats over 100 electoral college votes.

How do we save based Texas Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/11/13/actually-mr-trump-iowa-is-one-of-the-smartest-states-in-the-union/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Learning math is a good start 38 + 55 = 93 retard

Fellow Houstonfag here, I've never even seen an SJW irl.
Then again, I do live out in the burbs.

Deport the illegal mexicans

Sugarland here. There are waaaay too many fucking people (Mexicans) here. More flooding in every day. Cities are basically just vote-farms. Liberals take over cities, ship in wave after wave of democrat voting human garbage, give them money and food and basically keep them here for free votes. Quite ingenious, but eh, not sure what we can do about it.

They're all here inAustin. Your problem is Blacks, like DFW. And the Mexicans are in SA and El Paso.
With our powers combined, we make the third shittiest state in the union.

Neither have I but Harris county went blue this election term. Spring area is based and then the rest of the ouskirts are overrun with poo in loos

You could deport them all

Hispanics would be a HUGE support group for Republicans if you would just teach them English, throw out the naughty ones and give them a token hispanic candidate.

Hispanics are pretty conservative. 25% voted for Trump despite constant media shilling. There's more hope for them than the negroes.

I got into an argument with an Indian about Trump, and a Mexican joined my side in calling that Poos BS. Be more open-minded. Get rid of the bad hombres, give english training, give good education and integrate them, rather than make them your enemy. You could swell the conservative base bigly.

>build a massive wall on the southern border
>deport south texas scum and their masters
>cleanse Austin and other liberal hives like the flood of Noah
>tell mormons they can fuck off to Utah and Idaho if they cant be real Texans

El Pasoan here, can confirm. This shithole is literally a gateway for mexkcans, they run everything here

Houstonfag here, its all the bluepilled immigrants piling in from everywhere and believing the lies of the jewish media. Also austinfags will turn anything they lay their hands on to shit.

Most Houston poo in loos i see tend to be pretty conservative actually.

corpus here tfw nueces county barely voted for trump i thought they would go shillary for sure

texas is becoming more like california for a while
wealthy conservatives also didn't turn out for trump compared to romney so there's that

many old school texas fags have moved to NZ recently, I know a few that have

1) Build the wall
2) Fuck like rabbits
3) Hope that Trump deports like crazy
4) Find some way to stop Californians from spreading their cancer here. Sorry, I don't actually know how to do this one. Maybe we could nuke Austin?

>Hispanics are pretty conservative. 25% voted for Trump despite constant media shilling
You're fucking retarded. That's like saying California is pretty conservative because 33% of people there voted Trump.

Your real problem is mudslimes, ever since they built that massive mosque. Fuck, they're infesting Katy.

I blame all the Katrina Refugees.

The one by the apartments? I thought that was a Hindu temple.

The Woodlands is full of cucks from california, new york, and new jersey now. Fucking Exxon.

Lived in Tyler and now in DFW
Dallas area is becoming more liberal by the day. I'm pretty sure it voted blue in this election

No, that one's an Ismaili jamatkhana, it's been around for a while.

I know a bunch of Texans who are conservative but didn't vote.

>"I knew Trump was gonna win Texas so I figured I didn't need to go vote."

I called them out on it and told them I didn't want to hear shit out of them if they didn't like what
the politicians did for the next four year because YOU DIDN'T VOTE.

I used to live in The Woodlands and it's the reason why I hate Texas. Fuck those pretentious new-money assholes. And fuck the montgomery county police force.

why do you think they chose new zealand

in 12 years, when the baby boomers have begun dying off and when mexicans start voting, Texas will turn blue as will Florida at which point, the GOP will be dead.

California
Texas
New York
Florida
Illinois
New Jersey
Washington
Colorado
New Mexico
Oregon
CT, RI, VT, MA, ME, DE, MD

will never turn red again.

We had an influx of Katrina incomers, and Californians. Plus, yuppies are pretty blue thanks to late soviet era social engineering which the globalists taped in on.

tap in on.*

Its dirt cheap to live in Texas as someone living on the east coast getting a decent sized home will cost you over 500k easy but in texas the same home will cost you 100k

I guess the homes are so cheap since its such a shithole but that is probably why, you have liberals from the coasts buying homes and moving there

>Was going to High School during Katrina Refugee hellscape
>Drive to school was once 10 minutes
>Now took 1 1/2 hours

It was ok until Mitchell sold off the development company.

You should start with getting rid of all the illegal immigrants, probably.

H town represent.

Where's everyone at?

I'd say having 25% isn't bad when the media has been saying Trump hates all Hispanics for about 2 years now. Imagine what the number could've been without media shilling

Or more likely "hispanics," in so far as you can even treat them as a block, will start voting conservatively after being courted by Bush 2.0

also its higher numbers than Romney and maybe McCain.

and we go back to being open borders cucks defending an increasing hispanic country

Start by having a good candidate that both sides can actually respect.

If there was a candidate in this election who wasn't a scumbag, like a JFK or a Reagan, that person would have won 70% of the popular vote.

Texas isn't really a shit hole.

>Google Fiber
>Strong economy in literally every recession/depression in America's history.
>We are the third power grid in the U.S.
>Fifth largest navy in the world.
>Largest collection of IBCS in the world, too.
>State owns a Billion in gold reserve
>Strong culture of independence, BBQ, Beer, and thinking for yourself.

Most people live in a line down the center, and the rest is just empty land really. Our cities are just as urban as anywhere else. It is true our houses are cheaper than the rest of the country, but that is changing due to the influx. Prices are going up, because renters can charge more thanks to the coastals willing to pay more which is still less for them.

Midland here. Tell your el pasoans they have to go back

Sugarland Fag here Im not white I voted TRUMP i honestly think it's the libtard transplants from northeastern and west coast states coming here for the quality of life and cost of lving PRAY TRUMP FULFILLS HIS PROMISES in 2020 we should a massive landslide for TRUMP

SL reporting
This place is literally hell and I can't wait to get out. Might as well call it new india

I like how it's always the cities being "liberal hell holes"

but they're also the places that make all of your money

MEXICANS

Average IQ: 39th in US

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/11/13/actually-mr-trump-iowa-is-one-of-the-smartest-states-in-the-union/

If you're dumber than Georgia, you're a shithole m8

>Google Fiber
only in one city so far and 2 more supposed to be coming i wish i could get off time warner

Well, not really, because at that point they'll probably have forgotten spanish because the Midwestern pastor at their local megachurch doesn't want them to speak it, and they'll develop that weird mentality where immigrants hate illegals even more than your average american already does.

The Hobbit Hole is bad ass.

You realize there was massive voter fraud here right - illegals, rigged voting machines, people voting multiple times, etc.

Trump would have won by double digits if there wasn't fraud going on.

Quads confirm this

honestly this is the future unless Trump's victory is enough of a buttblast to get the left fragmented.
Fingers crossed for that wall and deportations

changing demographics. blue states went for clinton more than for obama, red states went more for trump than for Romney. light blue was less than a 1% change.

>but they're also the places that make all of your money
They're really only the places where you trade and exchange goods that were created in rural areas/foreign countries, m8.

upvote

>what happened to based Texas?

Faggot infiltration from California to Austin.

Nigger infiltration from Louisiana to Houston.

Mexican / illegal south of the border clans infiltrating everywhere else.

That's why so many democrats.

How does that explain the current day when the US is a majority service economy?

thank you, friendo

Blame wealthy Californians fleeing California for jobs and then not reconsidering that maybe their policies are what got them there.

T. Only Texan in a family of 5th generation semi-wealthy Bay Area folk

Hey, don't put to much blame on the FW area. The Tarrant county has been red for over a decade now.
But fuck Dallas.

I live in SL and if you think here is bad, go east of Houston.
>Shitty neighborhoods
>NiggercountryUSA
>At least one shooting per week around there.
>WOW ITS FUCKING NOTHING ~ Any tourist

Katy fag here, so many people moved here in the past 6 years it takes forever just to go down the street. So many restaurants and shitty stores and mexicans. Use to be a nice place but now it's a hell hole.

76% of my county voted for Trump, and we have a college

The idea of the service sector can easily be described as further abstraction of the primary sector.

You're trading and exchanging services which manipulate the exchange of goods, its just more abstraction. It all boils down to the primary sectors(agriculture, mining, manufacturing, etc).

People are so used to Texas being red they don't feel the need to vote because it'll sort itself out, same thing in Nebraska, no one feels the need to vote because it's always red.

are you me?

I wouldn't be surprised if you knew me lol

You are a retard; the Republican Party will just reinvent itself to pick up millennial voters.

I swear to god you niggers better not start the wall at the Falfurias checkpoint.

Illegals dont deserve even the RGV

It was never good to begin with. Really shit state.

Nothing to worry about really.

California has a higher gdp per capita than texas and 150% the total gdp of texas

Send the Mexicans back home. That's the only reason Texas is starting to lean blue.

we'll see if that even matter when the half the world collapses

FW here, can confirm. Stay the hell away from Dallas

>mfw there are people on Sup Forums right now that live in the same town

lacenterra Sup Forums meetup and BBQ.

Indeed

Houston is quite a big city and all big cities become liberal infested hellholes eventually.
Also Texas' spic population is rising dramatically thanks to its border to Mexico and above average native spic replacement rates.
If Trump is not able to prove all the criticis and crybabies wrong by tremendous success which also trickles down to the people within his first term, becomes extremely popular as a result, this might have been the last time a Republican won the election.

deportation is the key

Fag drags

>That's over 100 electoral college votes.
Commiefornia 55 + Texas 38 = >100
American education everyone

>Houston become more and more of a liberal hellhole.
ya montrose is full of white progressives.

also all the people moving here are libs. time is short

Living in the suburbs of a city does a great part in cities going to shit without many inhabitants even noticing.

Fucking this desu

>these digits
>texan flag

Deportations confirmed by kek

come home white man

Like 43% of Hispanics voted Bush over Kerry in 2004. There is hope. And they're the only demographic that's exploding.

>Hispanics would be a HUGE support group for Republicans if you would just teach them English

I've never understood this argument. People support the things that benefit them the most.

Hispanics disproportionately collect welfare. They support gun control more than any other group. 90% of hispanic Catholics think undocumented immigrants should be allowed to stay. There is no reason for them to "switch sides" because they are socially conservative.

Fucking this. I didn't vote because of this.

Houston here.

all the libcucks are moving here to get away from the shitty economy they made for themselves, and now they're bringing it over here.

>mfw even Fort Bend went blue this year

i know. it hurts to see my county go blue. tons of college kids were virtue signaling by voting against trump.

I'll admit this was my mentality but it got a little too close this time so I'll vote in the next election

Texas is simply too based to be taken over by stinky, liberal Mexicans. Might come down to Alamo 2.0 though, history tends to repeat itself.

Those Mexicans are almost the plurality. It's amazing it's still red as it is.

I live on the border and my family has a ranch. Its insane. the media ignores the influx. the wetbacks break into the watering holes for our cattle all the time. Hopefully Trump does something. there is great land down here.

I was just in AZ and there are way too many Commiefornians there too. I was in Sedona and it felt like I was in west San Francisco. Tons of brown people too. Lots of white liberals not from California too.

A strange amount of foreign people not from south of the border too - Asian, European, etc. It was strange. I guess it has a lot to do with Phoenix being the latest and greatest megacity. Phoenix is so big that it changed the weather pattern in southern AZ.

The women were gorgeous though 2bh though too many of them had tattoos everywhere.

Houston has some cute traps