FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME THERE IS NO FEMINIST BOOGEYMAN RUNNING EVERYTHING NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET LIVES

FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME THERE IS NO FEMINIST BOOGEYMAN RUNNING EVERYTHING NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET LIVES

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

On the one hand, I agree with you.... On the other hand this is no better then their shitty bait threads.

Congratulations OP you're now part of the problem you were trying to stop.

Did you just assume that gender?

It's no use, OP. These people have their heads too far up their ass to realize their fears don't exist.

Whatever you say dude.

AWESOME NOW STOP MAKING SHIT THREADS

Look at disney, sony, and marvel and hienstly say that to my fucjing face with conviction

>Don't kill the villain! You'd be no better than him!

keep telling yourself that little man

That sounds like something a feminist boogeyman would say.

There was one, but it seams to have died down.

The Silly Jello Peacocks ruining everything conspiracy is a very attractive safety blanket to latch on to. Otherwise you'd have to face the harsh reality that your(small corner) of the hobby is dying. That people like Gabby Rivera and Erica Henderson are hired because that's the genuine quality of people that are willing to work in comics(american superhero) right now.

If you want higher quality comics you can do a bunch of things for example:
+read something that falls outside of a very narrow genre
+read something that was published more than five years ago
+read something that was created in another country

This guy knows what's up

>What is the PPG reboot
>What is Reddit and Morty
>What is Gumball

You are right, is the liberal agenda ruining everything

Then how do you explain the concurrent rampant, blatant, and ubiquitous feminiziation of all entertainment media?
Video games, comic books, movies, cartoons, TV shows, all of them are becoming more and more "diverse" and "safe" and "emotional" and "positive" all at the same time.

You're not killing anyone, dumbass, you're trying to convince someone. There's a reason why war has always been far more popular than diplomacy and that's because bashing someone brain's out is easier than changing their mind.

This is not comics. This is not cartoons.

I would have went with
>Strike me down and your training will be complete

Those are cartoon user.
Do you know where you are right now?

Except you're wrong and there is.

That's exploitation. Soulless suits trying to make a quick buck off capitilizing on the current hot controversy, and encouraged by mammonitess as it keeps the voter base split and vastly diminishes bipartisanship, something you need to have an effective democracy

Meta threads are cancer and against >>>/global/rules/8
OP is a faggot.
Do your part to help purge subhumans like him from this board by reporting this thread.
sys.Sup Forums.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=98420920

>I-I'm telling mommy on you, you broke the rules!
>MOMMY TELL THEM TO STOOOOOOOOP

user is a faggot and is trying to unapropriately apply a rule that doesn't in this case.

This thread isn't complaining about Sup Forums moderation or any of its rules.
Please report the user above me for false report requests.

Whatever you say Sup Forumsmblr

it's just a coincidence that everyone that's destroying comics and cartoons are feminists

it's not feminism's fault

No, user, don't you see that the REAL oppressed people are the straight white males who used to fully pandered to now they're only jus let mostly pandered to? Do you what it feels like seeing new art styles and new comics I'm not going to buy sitting on the shelves. It hurts, user. It hurts.

Yeah there really isnt, but good luck with trying to get people to stop being sperg lords.
especially since Sup Forums is now sadly the most used board on the site

Marketing. There you go. Look no further than the marketing department; they figure they already corned the straight white male base, but only the niche geek demographic. To break into the mainstream, a statement needs to be made: "this isn't just for straight white males". And you know the rest.

the best answer to irrational anger is more irrational anger.

Sony is behind this thread?

Marvel and current WWE say otherwise

Alright so where does Big Feminism get their money for funding feminists and what is their engame?

Nope just a bunch of liberal cunts virtue signaling by ruining every form of media by hamfisting token female/lgbtbbq/minority into everything for good boy points with their liberal college friends.

And you have the businesses that are trying to target these markets with "growth potential" by allowing them to do so. Yet the very thing those sjw idiots want will never happen because the leaders of the companies are and will be white/jewish men and no amount virtue signalling will ever change that.

Holy shit, I was looking all over for that screenshot when I saw the John Romita Jr thread hours ago. Thanks!

>virtue signaling
>implying it isn't even possible that a liberal would want to write non-straight white male characters

>feminists aren’t trying to ruin everything
Then explain Gabby Riveria, Anita Sarkessian, and Aziz Ansari getting crucified for nothing.

You’d have a point if any of those characters were good.

>minor incident in different entertainment media and a youtuber with bad opinions
Yes, they sure are bringing it all down. All these industries are crumbling because feminism. How will we recover?

>image
This comic doesn't make sense. The whole point of virtue signaling is that the person doing it doesn't actually do anything to help the people they talk about supporting just say that they want to.
A better version would be
>Kid:Help I'm trapped in a well!
>Adult: I just want everyone to know I support that kid in the well
>Adult 2: My hopes and prayers are with him and his family
Adult 3:I for one hope somebody does something for him some day
>Kid: Uh could somebody get some rope and get me out of here?
Rope salesmen: Show your support for the kid in the well by buying our official well kid support ropes, for every dollar you spend we will toss one penny into the well so the kid can by some rope to free himself.
>Adults all buy rope so they take selfies with it and post it on social media under the #I'mWithWellKid hashtag
>Well kid is never saved and is forgotten in a week when people get distracted by the next fad cause.

>THERE'S NO FEMINIST BOOGEYMAN!
>SOMEONE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE Sup Forums BOOGEYMAN

Yes I'm sure you're telling the truth and not to sway people to your political side I'm convinced sign me up bucko.

They're written bad on purpose? To what end?

>How will we recover?
Hopefully (You) don't.
Die under a bridge.

When you do participate in a fad during a fad people will assume it's because of the fad, even if you genuinely wanted to anyways.

This is why tokenism is bad.

>says something demonstrably false
>does this on a cartoon board
>it's okay because I typed it in all caps
Sage goes in all fields

Entertainment-wise, feminism has given us stuff like The Last Jedi, Mass Effect Andromeda and America.

Nevermind that what female audiences actually like is rather stuff like Supernatural or Sherlock. "Strong female characters" are there just to please the pink-haired ogresses on tumblr.

>make a claim that feminism aren’t trying to ruin everything. Point to three separate incidents across three separate types of media of feminist trying to ruin everything
>those don’t count
Moving those goal posts a little early aren’t we?

The point is that people accuse other people of virtue signaling when they're actually helping. It's a buzzword that lost meaning because people who hire minorities, make art the normalizes gay couples, or use their platform to support causes are seen as virtue signaling.

BUT AMATEUR JOURNALISTS ON THE INTERNET WRITE ARTICLES I DISAGREE WITH

SAVE US TRUMP

>not one of those posts mentions Sup Forums
so are you guys aware of how much of a snowflake you are or?

Is the PATRIARCHY at it again? Oh dear.

But making assumptions isn't bad?

They dont do it intentionally but they cant stop them from being shit because when you add one of those token characters to media you cant give them flaws or you are a racist sexist homophobic bigot. And of course we all know that a character without flaws is a shit character.

Give me one example of someone genuinely fixing something being accused of virtue signalling.

Literally every statistic we have proves otherwise. His Sup Forumsmblr lives speaking out of their ass

Yes, Aziz is literally everything in the comedy world. He is all we have and we must protect him.

What if I told you, that calling out virtue signaling was a form of virtue signaling itself.
>guys look at this virtue signaling cuck over here, he's not as woke as we are.

Which characters are you talking about specifically?

It's obvious who you're afraid of, and

Also, 90% of the time with virtue signaling, there is no one in distress in the first place. They should be staking out wells, with no kids in them at all, because they heard a story about a kid in a well 30 years ago. Or protesting safety measures taken to make wells safer because #notallwells.

How is this a boogeyman? People are losing their job for vague #metoo that never go on the court.
Not only it is real, but it's a public stoning.

Liberals aren't funny anymore because of this new puritanical movement, Aziz was no exception. But it's not like there's anyone better.

Next you're going to tell me that telling people who complain about things like bikini armor to shut up is closer to censorship than people making complaints about bikini armor.

Who said it was on purpose? I’m sure Gabby thought American Chavez was fantastic. Doesn’t change the fact that it’s was fucking terrible.

yeah, but that's not a post that the user linked in his post.

Try reading the whole reply chain before replying kids, you'll stop yourself from looking like an idiot.

Nah, with stonings in the middle east, usually they actually have a court. It's a farce, usually, but they do have a court.

Now see a LYNCHING is literally a mob acting as judge jury and executioner.

Also, this STILL isn't comics or cartoons.

Wait did the feminists finally get tired of Anita "Its easier to lie than breathe." Sarkessian and throw her under the sjw bus?

That's not even what people say, they just say that feminist/nu-males or panderers slip shit in every now and then or even have full fledged comics/shows, and those aren't wrong.

Alimony and Child Support

It actually is, cause in your example,
Group A is just complaining.
Group B is asking for the silence of group A.

That's like the textbook definition of censorship.

Different user but she's lost her popularity. Not sure about anything other than her defense of fake feminist Joss Whedon.

>afraid
no more like tired of every single cartoon discussion thread devolving into political reeing, tired that morons do not get there just as bad in some situations. tired of people not seeing everyone is out to get them.

He’s not, but it does prove my point of feminists actively trying to ruin things.