There was a time when comics were not glorifying, making excuses for, and sucking Muslim dick

>There was a time when comics were not glorifying, making excuses for, and sucking Muslim dick

Other urls found in this thread:

japantimes.co.jp/news/2013/11/06/world/offbeat-world/marvel-comics-resurrects-ms-marvel-as-muslim-teen-in-jersey/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No kidding, my friends go on and on about right wing woman hating religion and in the same breath extol how amazing and progressive Islam is

>bisexual muslim trans woman

Someone should sent it to an actual muslim country. I imagine it would get a nice tour of the rooftop.

What comics are sucking muslim dick? The only one I can even remotely think of is Ms Marvel, and their version of islam is incredibly westernized.

>Bisexual muslim trans woman of color
Real muslims would beat her for being all 5 of those adjectives.
>Bisexual
DEGENERATE, HARAM
>Muslim
NOT REAL MUSLIM, HERESEY
>Trans
DEGENERATE, HARAM
>Woman
YOU MUST BE SUBSERVIENT SLAVE
>of color
>YOU MUST BE SUBSERVIENT SLAVE

>BUT BEING BISEXUAL MUSLIM IS TOTALLY NORMAL ACCORDING TO TUMBLR

>In recent times, extreme prejudice persists, both socially and legally, in much of the Islamic world against people who engage in homosexual acts. In Afghanistan, Brunei, Iran, Maldives, Mauritania, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, Somalia (in some southern regions), Sudan, United Arab Emirates and Yemen, homosexual activity carries the death penalty.[8][9][10][11][12][13][14]

>In others countries, such as Algeria, Bangladesh, Chad,[15] Malaysia, Pakistan, Qatar, Somalia and Syria, it is illegal.[16][17][18][19][20] Same-sex sexual intercourse is legal in Albania, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burkina Faso, Djibouti, Guinea-Bissau, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Mali, Niger, Tajikistan, Tunisia, Turkey, West Bank (State of Palestine), and most of Indonesia (except in Aceh and South Sumatra provinces, where bylaws against LGBT rights have been passed), as well as Northern Cyprus.[21][22][23][24]

>Most Muslim-majority countries and the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) have opposed moves to advance LGBT rights at the United Nations, in the General Assembly or the UNHRC. In May 2016, a group of 51 Muslim states blocked 11 gay and transgender organizations from attending 2016 High Level Meeting on Ending AIDS.[30][31][32][33]

Assigned Male is a grotesque joke. You can't seriously count it for anything.

There has to be an edit of this

japantimes.co.jp/news/2013/11/06/world/offbeat-world/marvel-comics-resurrects-ms-marvel-as-muslim-teen-in-jersey/

Why is there such a big push for Muslim tolerance to the point we’re people refuse to bring up all the horrendous shit they’ve been doing, sure every other religion has done it at one point but they’re literally calling for the death of the west

because most of the people make the push for it just see them as "those poor brown people"

>It's not like advocating trans surgeries for little kids is gonna be promoted by a mainstream national politician...

*blocks your path*

So are they just blind sure we’re not innocent but our involvement in the Muslim world is just a drop in the bucket compared to the shit they’ve been doing to each other for a long time

Seriously who are you fighting against? No one is defending Muslims or transfags

I think it's fucking retarded personally, if you're religious you should go all the way with said religion just short of actually harming anybody....that being said, what is lost on some people is that there is indeed a difference between radical Islam and being Muslim just because it's your families thing, which once again is retarded, but people do it. I grew up in Michigan which has always had a fairly large amount of Muslims in any recent time, lots of them "practice" their religion the same way Christians do, which is to say not at all, while still wanting to feel superior about their religion in more petty ways. I worked with these Albanian guys who self identified as Muslims and often talked about it in the sense of "Well, I'm Muslim, so I believe..." but they were no different than anyone else around, one of them was in the closet gay and the other was a pothead and drunk, both of them frequently ate many forms of pork at the pizzaria we worked at, etc etc, same as the "Christians" who will tell you what they believe even though they eat shrimp, fuck tinder hoes, and act like self obsessed assholes all the time just like anyone else even though they're supposed to be good martyr types who give to the poor

>they’re literally calling for the death of the west

I wonder why.

She does realize that a being a good chunk of those things in any real Muslim country would get you killed right?

Being a tranny is cool so long as youre post op.

Yeah they’d also get a good feel for the pavement too

Cultural differences stemming from different religions value?

Have those people in the upper image ever even bothered to travel to a muslim country?