April O'Neal

Would you?

is she a green lantern?

no i hate her jaw and glasses.

A black Mags Visaggio? No.

I expected nothing and received less.

I'd laugh and not watch it.

Why give her bitch ass glasses, nobody wears those glasses without looking like a bitch.

A FAN DID A BETTER TEEN APRIL.

whos this green lantern tumblr oc

I don't know her personality yet so idk, not a fan of sticking the dick in sjw crazies.

She's fucking IRMA! She looks closer to Irma than April O'Neal. How can you miss the mark so hard?

A gift, just for you

Sometimes "progress" lands you in the middle of a corn field.

Is that a Jose Canseco bat?

She looks like someone that is bullied in school, and all the arrogant smirking and "badass" magic weapons wont change that.

Tell me she didn't pay money for that.

> But she has a yellow shirt, so the audience will definitely know she's April O' Neal and we did our job. That's how this works, right?

Can we fix this design?

Is she a packers fan or something?

>yet another redhead gets blacked
THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Sup Forums was right again!

Remove the glasses
Remove that terrible hair style.
Give her stylish afro
Give her adventurous outfit.

>racebend a character
>most of the time they get blacked

"April O'Neal" isn't exactly a very Hispanic or Asian name.

horn rims and afro puffs are cute. The outfit is atrocious, though.

But that's clearly Irma.

>horn rims and afro puffs are cute.
No they're not. What's wrong with you?

Middle is cute.

Burn the others.

Also, when did April have to be a teenager all the time?

I'm pissed that the second this show airs this ugly cunt will show up in my routine rule 34 search results.

Teen April was pushing it, but this has gone too far.

I don't even understand how that hair is possible.

Those are all trash. Enough with shitty teenager/child April, make her an adult again.

They're gonna to a reboot of Mage The Hero Discovered? Where they're younger with 15% more sass?

Yes they are. What is wrong with you, I counter ever so cleverly. Horn rim glasses are the patrician choice of hipster ironic glasses compared to square or round, and afro puffs give the endearing bounciness of an afro meshed with the no-nonsense manageability of not worrying about low-flying birds or stray spunk shots getting trapped in there.

Make her an adult, who writes for some hacktavist e-zine.

I dunno, I dislike afros too.

Not only do I agree with this, but this same complaint applies to many other media. I am TIRED of Spider-Boy. Give me Spider-MAN! What's next? A Batman cartoon about BRUCE WAYNE being a teenager and not Terry? Goddamn it. Or what's next will Venture Bros de-age Brock Samson and make him a teenager even younger than Hank and Dean for the rest of the series? Enough with the kid heroes.

What kind of African hairstyle do you want?

>Also, when did April have to be a teenager all the time?
Don't you know that children are incapable of relating to or caring about anyone that isn't also a kid? You'll never hack it in marketing if you don't get the basics down!

Does it have to be african?

You shouldn't complain about Peter being a teenager cause he is one that started the teen hero fad.

Because she's SASSY STRONG FEMYLE WHO DONT TAKE NO LIP FROM NOBODY

I like the design, but it looks like freaking Irma, not April.

no, lets not make april o'neal dark skinned, she is one of the few beloved redhead-fus we have.

Then why you say afro instead of blacks?

>redesign April
>end up drawing a black Irma instead

How do you fuck up this hard?

I think I understand the joke here.

But uh. Afro's a hairstyle, yeah?

Very few action/adventure cartoons feature adult characters anymore; they almost all star kids or teens. Justice League Action is the only current exception that comes to mind, but I'm sure if they could find a way to turn all the DC IPs into teens, they'd do it. But then again, isn't there some DC Girl cartoon where all the DC heroes are teenagers in high school or something?

I know that, but I'm still sick of every single Spiderman cartoon and I suppose latest live action movies be about teenage boy Spiderman. There is nothing MAN about it. At least the Tobey movies started with the end of High School for Spiderman. It is just annoying how many franchises refuse to have adults in the lead.

>Give her stylish afro
STOP.

I will always remember that line because as a kid i didn't know who jose canseco was, and the name was so odd i never realised he was saying a name until i was much much older. So as a kid i hear him say

"an you use a psycho bat."

the next line's delivery was also lost on me too, he says "tell me you didn't pay money for this" it's supposed to be sarcasm at the player's expense but again, not a baseball fan so i actually thought, due to his brief pause, it was sarcasm at casey jones' expense "Tell me....you didn't pay money for this?" as in i bet this is stolen.

wait i read through the whole thread but, is this official? i thought this was a bait thread?

>"April O'Neal" isn't exactly a very Hispanic or Asian name.
That’s piss poor reasoning. Not every Hispanic is named Gonzalez and not every Asian is named Ching Chong. Kids can be adopted. Names have never been slave to ethnicity in the US.

What? Let start over. What kind hairstyle do you want?

>“a street savvy native New Yorker.”

Of course.

>Dayum y'all some big ass turtles, could busta cap in a cracka's ass very easy

Whoa

Sometimes I wonder if these progressive liberals who think they are "taking it back from whitey" because "reparashuns" forget that the Irish were often treated just as shittily as niggers back in the day. I'm not saying racebending is bad, im just saying leave the redheads out of it

What if Irma is in the show but she's designed to look like what you'd expect an April design to look like?

How about doing it redhead and adult again?

Are you saying we should have a 1900-set TMNT?

Chubby and Hispanic.

Eh, not too picky.
Not an afro, not a sidecut.
Could be long, short, pixie, don't really care most of the time. There might be a couple I dislike that aren't coming to mind.

Though I have to ask why you even care what I think.

Batman lost his parents and hates crime

Most kids hate their parents and commit crimes

not what I was saying, but now that you mention it, that would actually be pretty fucking cool

>tfw Black April advocate
>mfw seeing the new design
I didn't ask for THAT.

Cause you reply to me?

at this time and age... technically you did
you also sucked the ceo's dick and presented your cornhole for it

Ok.

So do you like the new designs on the rest of the cast or not really?

It's exactly what you asked for. What did you expect?

>not what I was saying, but now that you mention it, that would actually be pretty fucking cool
That's why I said it.

;)

She looks like she's 12 years old.....so no.

no

if it was up to me, I would keep the classic hair style like , but maybe a bit nappier. Infact, I would just reuse most of that design, with a few tweaks to update it

I saw the thumbnail and briefly thought I was looking at Moon Girl.

White Man's Burden is to create characters for the blacks
Enjoy your characters while they last

Yeah, not doing it for me either.

So that April, Leader Raph and "The cool one" Leo. Is there any thing this show going to do right?

Ah fuck

WHY DOES RAPH HAVE TONFA?!?!

wait, is she literally just riding Donnie like a bike?

>it's real

A turtle's dick can reach it's chin

U mad black boi?

That is not me.

I like the turtles, splinter is shit, I don't like Ralph being a leader.

That's fine too.
Not a fan of any of it to be honest.

He's clipped into some kinda Hover Bike so she's lifting him

Post the larger version, my good chum.
Also I think there's already a thread about this. But it might have been pruned.

is this official artwork? everything is fucked, but what stands out the most is the pose. was this outsourced to india? christ

if I had to guess, I'd say its so that they could neuter the violence, and sell foam toys for kids to beat the shit out of each other with. I guess kids poking thier eyes out with cheap plastic sai is "bad publicity"

Why do they always redesign red heads to be black. What the fuck man.

Why

The ginger genocide is real.

>black girl hanging out with literal subhumans in sewers and back alleyways

Gee I hope no one makes any racist comparisons

This looks so outdated. I can't put my finger on it, but just seems so early-00s.

Fuck this SJW niggetry

holy shit, Mikey has a meteor hammer

I like the middle and left. middle prefered.

I don't know if they're still doing it, but I remember when the show was first announced they said something about how pizza would affect them negatively. Like it would make them weak and depowered or something.

There's something really unappealing about these designs and I can't quite place it. They're trying too hard to make them different from all the other Turtle designs and so it comes off as more of one of the TMNT ripoffs.

Kinda weird for an adult to hang around kids otherwise.

Now that you mention it, the style does remind me of that Loonatics show where they made the Loony Tunes into super heroes.

I could dig that yo