How is the swamp draining going?

How is the swamp draining going?

Everyone knows Rudy is OP as fuck

did they appoint paul ryan to chief of cleaning toilets yet?

We must give them each a fatality move, leaf.

Christie is the only one that needs to go and given how he disgusts Trump he'll be leaving.

Newt is the only other federal lifer I see there and if we get moon bases I'm okay with that.

>only one woman
wtf

>no Tiffany
Lame! Come on, give her a job too! Even if it's just something easy like reaching out to 2020 first time voters.

Oh I overlooked Rice Penis, but hey that's probably why Don will keep him around.

>Calling Jews racist

Hey wait a minute

They are people that aren't deeply interconnected to the RNC and are loyal to Trump. Trump has done an amazing trump rallying some key politicians to his side, I hope his transition team does an amazing job

>racist
>Ben Carson

but he's just an Uncle Tom because he's successful and doesn't hate America, right?

Only a nigger and a liberal retard call a fucking black brain surgeon a racist idiot.

What are Eric, Don and Ivanka doing there? Ivanka said she wasn't going to be doing anything and that they are all basically staying back to run the family business.

WHAT ARR YA DOOIN IN MAH SWAMP?

Well there was that one time whe Ben said the pyramid were grain silos built by Joseph

They're helping with the transition. Once Donald is used to the white house they'll step back. But for now he has to assume everyone in the white house is part of the deep state and wants to resist his agenda, so he needs people he can trust to carry out his orders.

if you duck and low kick with Reince you win every time. This game is broken

He stabbed some kid. He's a boon.

Where are the ninjas, Trump?

Secrety of my cock

>No pre-op transgender gluton-free weedbro immigrant from Pakistan appointed to top-tier position?

Fucking racist Trump. Not my president.

Looks like we got a lot of babalities coming.

>look, only one black person, racist as fuck
>we want people to be elected based solely on their race and gender, like in Canada

Its totally unfair how when you play as Christie you can win right at the beginning of the fight by closing down the bridge your opponent needs to get to you

who's the succubus on the left?

holy shit that bitch is fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine

Hope Hicks

>fifteen layers of makeup
>fine
I've seen better looking traps.

More like Drumpf

Fuck off virgin.

Kek. Token

Theyre just puppets to be used when needex and discarded when outlived their usefulness
Do you even politics brah

Pussy grab in progress

jesus fucking christ, kill me now

Trump and Carson are loyal buds though.

Is that his son near the middle of the bottom row?

no democrats
democrats are the race-ist-s
boom!

>racist mortal kombat
>has a black man

>only one black guy and one woman
Who was appointed diversity officer?

>Stephen Bannon
>on 3 separate occasions has been accused of disliking Jews
>clearly dislikes feminists
>ran Breitbart, which was basically a second Trump campaign team

Sounds like its going great

You Trumpfags got played. Poor faggots lmao

Underrated post, many keks had! happy!

Was Ted Deconfirmed?

>the woman is literally his daughter

Couldn't make this shit up, America is going to be white again. 70% here we come.

Where's the nazi they were bitching about?

He didn't get picked?

Diversity is the problem, not the solution.

booom!

Trump never said that he was never going to work with anyone from the establishment or that there were not good people in the establishment. Drain the swamp referred to passing new laws to prevent systemic corruption such as term limits and new restrictions on lobbyists. Did any idiots actually believe he meant he was going to fill his cabinets with people with no political experience? Trump's not even in office yet and shills are already grasping at straws.

>1) 2) 3) 2) 5)

I EXPECT HIM TO HIRE PEOPLE OFF OF R9K

WE HAVE BEEN BETRAYED

I DON'T SEE SWASTIKAS ON THE COP CARS YET

WHAT THE FUCK

>Tfw get newted off the map flawless victory style

>racist mortal combat
>fucking Ben Carson the black dude is there
I bet my ass this fucking dumb asses just don't pretend he doesn't exist to keep their "It's all just racist white people" fairy tale alive

>racist

guess Ben Carson doesn't count as a black man anymore

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE "NEO NAZI" GUY THAT LIBERALS WERE BITCHING ABOUT??? FUCK

Going through a redemption arc now that he lost his Shinigami powers to get Trump the Delegates safely.

Expect him to come back grizzled with his powers restored when the Supreme Court Nomination arc starts.

if you're referring to Steve Bannon,
4th from left

>3 establishment politicians
>1 corporate executive

Pretty good ratio tbqfhfam

TEST YOUR MIGHT

>Soros was Jeff Sessions in a fat suit the whole time

false flag by Trump confirmed?

>he dosent main Pence

whys that hat in a box

>he's behind me isn't him

>1 black