Which flick was better? which was more important to animation as an "adult" medium?

which flick was better? which was more important to animation as an "adult" medium?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RWtt3Tmnij4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cool World was shitty and try hard. It trying to be more "adult" was just vulgar and juvenile.
youtube.com/watch?v=RWtt3Tmnij4

How is this even a comparison?

Is that even hard?

Are you being serious?
Cool World is one of the worst movies I have ever watched. It isn't remotely close to Roger Rabbit.

thought we'd get an user fighting for ralph bakshi but that user has yet to arrive?

ok which movie is easier to jerk off to? now it's competitive right lol

Cool World is barely Ralph Bakshi's movie

Coll world's pretty terrible but holli would is 100% hotter than jessica rabbit

The one wasn't disowned by it's creator.

Relevant:
>The author of the original Roger Rabbit novel loved the movie so much that when he wrote a sequel, he retconned his shitty first book to be a dream of the movie characters.

Interesting

Shit, I never knew that. That's pretty neat.

>Make a story about a detective in a hellish alternate world and a sexy succubus who wants to become a real girl
>Screw that up

Unlimited salt. Especially since the animation and music is amazing.

Cool World is basically the film that broke Bakshi tho, it's a terrible example of what happens when the producers and star of a movie have more say than the director. (Also, how weird is it that there was a time when Kim Basinger got top billing over Brad Pitt?)

DAVID BOWIE composed a song for it! He had some terrible taste in what projects to attach his name to, like writing "Cat People" for Sleepwalkers or Omikron.

Omikron was not that bad.

The only thing really significant about Cool World from what I remember was it being considered Brad Pitt's "big break." I don't remember if that was the first thing he was in or just the first time I remember hearing his name and critics taking notice and shit.

The game had ambition and a really interesting setting but the gameplay elements severely lacked polish.

The setting and story were utter garbage.

I love the concept of Cool World but it's a shitty movie.