TOTAL CHAOS IN EUROPE

HE IS REAL! HE REVEALS HIMSELF!

PRAISE KEK!

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com
youtube.com/watch?v=EbINrdyAXlE
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strauss–Howe_generational_theory#Unraveling
armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/europes-current-economy/eu-collapse-on-schedule/
youtube.com/watch?v=0t_yxC2_JcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fgJRjy2Xc0c
youtube.com/watch?v=Z6NbnyaVn9A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nippon_Kaigi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Redpill me on Hungary. "Hysterical" is the perfect word for describing the anti-Trump reactions. Are they going to be part of the Cool Countries Bloc with Trump & Co.?

Praise Kek.

>by Tyler Durden

I'm suppose to take this seriously?

zerohedge.com

Tyler Durden is the default name, it's usually written by trustful journalists, sometimes user

Praise Kek. Schism is necessary. Fracture it all.

they have a racist border fence.
the EU wants it killed
the fence disagrees.

>not knowing zerohedge
Kys

I am pretty sure they were in the Cool Countries Bloc before anyone else

OH SHIT

this is how Germany bends over for UK demands for brexit isn't it
I really fucking doubt Merkel wants to become a Russian lapdog

Funny isn't it?

See
PRAISE KEK

Someone redpill me on Hungary. This is the first I've heard of their defiance.

I apologize for my country's cuck PM not boycotting this.

youtube.com/watch?v=EbINrdyAXlE

Hungary is giving every EU nation the finger and built a giant fence around their southern border. anyone who gets around it is immediately deported and immigrants that go undetected often get beaten by the local villagers.

there is even a guy who got infamous for fucking hunting refugees like they were wild game.

So Germany's 3rd attempt has failed also? WTF!

Those politicians know that by continuing to be (open) cEUcks, they will be voted out by their own citizens they chose to neglect over the years in favor of some foreign statesmen and 20+-year old male fighting age child refugees.

Gotta put your own needs over that of others, especially when it's the others always asking you to sacrifice for their stead.

Writing's on the wall. Read it, or get kicked out.

Thanks burgers. We had a nice peaceful lives in the ol' yuurop before you all decided to elect warmonger big ape buffoon.

>be annexed puppet state
>Trump threat

I can't believe someone can be such cuck. Trudeau is a strong men comparing to Europe.

Surprisingly most of their stuff is pretty top tier quality, and they always try to include sources.

As for this story, what it means is Juncker and his EU cronies tried to put up a very phony, hardline front against Trump to dictate terms to him. Once again EU has illusions of grandeur and is rapidly disintegrating

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strauss–Howe_generational_theory#Unraveling

So EU is butthurt because they need spend more on defense instead of social shit and more rapefugees?

The strongest organ in his body is his sphincter after the continual wear and tear from receiving immigrants all over.

You mean to say the EU collective is weaker than Trudeau's anus?

The break up of the EU would be a massive fuck you to the globalists. We can only pray!

armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/europes-current-economy/eu-collapse-on-schedule/

Good thing for them that Eu leadership is not elected.

Thanks user

I think we're seeing the beginning of a major realignment in geopolitics. The Cool Countries Bloc might really fucking happen - resurgence of nationalism as a positive force against the onslaught of open borders bullshit, led by a ragtag squad of redpilled populist leaders dedicated to saving their people from dilution and enslavement.

mfw you heard about this place from CNN last week and don't know zerohedge.

Orban is one of the most woke men in all of Europe.

>If Trump wanted to look statesmanlike to Europe, receiving Farage was probably the worst thing he could do

And how about if he wanted to squirt a warm jet of shit on them? How was the move then, Sven?

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

>resurgence of nationalism as a positive force against the onslaught of open borders bullshit, led by a ragtag squad of redpilled populist leaders dedicated to saving their people from dilution and enslavement.

Yfw we actually memed this into existence.

At least cuckboy hail his new overlord who probably will give them more freedom of action as an independent country. European Soviet Union is scared of being independent and protecting their submission. This is really some sort of sexual deviation or just women style of acting.

HAHAHAHA THE (((EU))) IS GOING TO FUCKING DIE WITH THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY. WE DID IT

I love how every country worships USA's cock. They're so obsessed with us. We truly do rule the world. Suck our dicks all you third world Europeans, go back to Africa you Europoors

AMERICA #1

>every country

Not so fast.

Ohhh Russia-san. I forgot about you. Forgive me.

>armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/europes-current-economy/eu-collapse-on-schedule/

Yuropeans are gonna get cleansed by refugees and elites when this happens.

Damn, my grandfather's gonna get a real kick out of this one.

The guy you're thinking of is a Bulgarian but Hungary is still based.

At first I though Donald's choice in VP was as bland as Hillary's, only for him to prove me wrong yet again by showing that's he's actually worse.

>can't assassinate Trump without assassinating Mike "Turns Fruits into Vegetables" Pence too

Absolute madman.

>Cool Countries Bloc
They are the founder of it mate. Hungary's leadership is the most redpilled yet sensible on the planet at the moment

Hope we can form alliance now that isn't based on submission and roll over that fucking continent with tanks. Europe is really a source of cuck ideology.

wow this guy is based af....defintely a great ally for Trump

you're not equals but there's no reason to kill you, so you're fine not worshiping us

youtube.com/watch?v=0t_yxC2_JcQ

Based Hungary.

There is literally no point in Britain attending this whingefest. EU is finished.

Pretty much. He still wants an EU army though, oddly.

Kind of brilliant. Trump installed a dead-man's switch to prevent leftie assassination attempts.

We already won Hungary

C-can I be part of the Cool Countries? please?

Why are they doing this to us?

>They're so obsessed with us.

Because we just elected a nationalist and avoided war with CYKA BLYAT.

We effectively saved Europe. Now we/they need to rebuild.

>and roll over that fucking continent with tanks

Cuckanada?

>roll over that fucking continent with tanks. Europe is really a source of cuck ideology.
You sound like an american and I don't mean that in a good way.

Hungary is a founding member of the bloc.

Currently we have:

>USA
>GB
>Russia
>Hungary
>Poland
>Japan

France, Australia, India, Austria, and the Netherlands are potential members.

Please let me know if I have left anyone out.

I'm pretty sure if France or another Northern European country (ie the one with money) leaves that would be the end of the EU.

New fag detected

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero

Not as much as the the JewSA worships Israeli cock

If we destroy them, they win.

He picked a little slice of humble pie to balance his ego who also wouldnt hesitate to go rwds if trump were assasinated.

hes every tumblrinas worst nightmare of what they think republicans are like.

Yes, Hungary is based.

youtube.com/watch?v=fgJRjy2Xc0c

>Turn fruits into vegetables.
It's 11:40 at night, and I keked so hard I woke up my roomate. Thanks a lot!

>Mike "Turns Fruits into Vegetables" Pence

EUROPE WILL FALL

Nigel has to be PM. Trump and Nigel is the way to go. These guys love each other.

This meme has great potential. The world loves an underdog, and a whole team of them means guaranteed popular support.

Great timeline or greatest timeline?

That shit grin

> by tyler durden

>yfw Cyka and Burgerland have war over who gets to buttfuck Canada while Weedman squeals

Switzerland and Denmark have been anti-immigrant and pro-gun, to my knowledge.

Exclude gooks. You are kidding yourself, they are very different and just trick you by cartoons with well-drawn cuties.

Denmark should be in it, or at least on the edge.
Swiss maybe.

Don't know about the Baltic states or Eastern European ones too well.

Our next election should hopefully shed some light on how we stand, but honestly NZ is a bit of a mystery at this point

>mfw when posting this and saying you Can't Stump the Trump triggered a shit load of lefty friends.

>Estonia

>a guy from Malaysia
>posting about European politics
>on an American message board

And we're the racist ones?

Not really.

gooks are Korea
Japan are the nips

Styx had a pretty good vid on it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6NbnyaVn9A

How do we make Nigel PM?

>Mohammed Fujita
what a time we live in

They shouldn't even be in the fucking country.

Sounds like a convert, like one of those niggers named Daquan who changes his name to Achmed

Agreed.

Because we allowed them too. No More

deep down we're all racists.

OFFICIAL COOL COUNTRY ALLIANCE:
>USA
>Russia
>Hungary
>UK

>France(if they elect Le Pen)

I am not sure if Japan is in this bloc, can anyone clarify?

They can fuck girl when she cry. Their culture is different.

Mother Europa may not be completely fucking raped as of yet

Poland seems to be doing just fine

Needs Orban in there.

And man, can you imagine the butthurt if this happens?

Isn't Abe secretly a fascist???

>seeking refugee status in gangrape of woman

We're united in our desire to be left the fuck alone.
Why wouldn't Japan be in the bloc? They're the least Marxist and multiracial first world country there is. They're constantly demonized as being xenophobic for it.

Shut it Australia, we all know what you did to those innocent abos

He's in this one.

Winnie will remove kebab, dumpling and naan

You tell me.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nippon_Kaigi