What's so special about Ahsoka? She's just a teenage Jedi girl

What's so special about Ahsoka? She's just a teenage Jedi girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1sM9tjqSa8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Orange...

They wrote a teenage boy and stuck on some tits, Ahsoka is awesome because they didn't write her like a modern young female character. Maybe that's unfair but look at Rebels, there's no Ahsokas there.

I don't get why people like her. Maybe it's because she's the best female character in the franchise?

buttcheeks

this.

Ahsoka makes mistakes - everyone does and she's a teenager so of course she makes mistakes.

But she also works hard, seldom complains and often succeeds at what she does.

Instead of prancing around looking pretty and expecting guys to do all the work.

>look at Rebels, there's no Ahsokas there.

uwotm8

She doesn't get Order 66'd because she's a creator's pet.

She's such a strong female character even though she travels around the galaxy half-naked. That's not sexist at all.

But Filoni didn't create her.

stop

She was awful in her intro movie
But she grew into a fine character

>literally watch a character go from a dumb fuck girl way in over her head to a powerful woman over the course of 6 years

I-is this what fatherhood feels like?

>prequel era

Not a damn thing.

yikes

I wonder if her ears are sensitive

Its gotten to a point that the Clone Wars Movie/Season 1 is miles better than Rebels. Also fuck off /swg/ its a bad show that has had plenty of time to be good.

>Its gotten to a point that the Clone Wars Movie/Season 1 is miles better than Rebels

Thighs the color of the sunrise.

Space terrorist is better girl.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1sM9tjqSa8

It had better moments than Rebels

Bitch only season 2 of Rebels was worth a damn

Yeah, a movie at the very least better have some nice looking moments
But Jabba's son, & everything that came out of Ahsoka's mouth, ruined it

Don't act like Rebels is hot shit or anything.

I didn't care about her at first but she got a lot better.
>listen i know we all turned on you and hunted you down but it must have been a good learning experience one step closer to becoming a jedi haha
>fuck you i quit

She's way too skinny. So unrealistic.

Season 1 is better than everything else. It might be the most kiddie of the bunch but it had FOCUS.

She's my favorite female character. She is so powerful and cute.

nice

It only focused on being terrible.

Nothing, She sucks

If you weren't around here 5 years ago, you just couldn't understand. I miss Clone Wars threads.

Practically naked.

Watch an Ahsoka focused episode in TCW, then watch an Ezra focused episode in Rebels
Then you'll see

Man, they really Anglo'd her up. Her lips got thinner, her nose more pronounced and narrow, her chin more prominent, and most importantly her entire skull shape changed.

Every episode is ezra focused

EVEN THE FUCKING OBI WAN VS DARTH MAUL FINAL SHOWDOWN

I'd be more upset if I didn't expect it

>Thrilling confrontation between Ashoka and Darth Vader
>Vader finally ending the last thing of his past
>Ashoka coming to terms her own master and friend has turned into a monster
>MAN I NEED MORE TRAINING

the lips

Her being Anakin's student and her relationship with him in general made a lot of people pay attention to her and actually like her.

Don't remind me. That and the lightsaber helicopters.

Like, what happened between TCW and Rebels? Filoni is still one of the main creators, right?

>Anglo'd her up
thats just the art style. she was never a nigger. tcw exaggerated features and fucked faces. i mean if you only ever saw clone wars anakin, you would NEVER imagine that that was supposed to be hayden. even in rebels they fucked him up and you would also never guess that was supposed to be hayden. i assume real life ahsoka would look very different from either incarnation

Imagine being this deluded.

She's probably the character i've had the biggest change of heart about in any fictional story.

I don't know if she got better over the course of the show or if I just got over being weirded out at Anakin having a padawan, but man, she's probably better than Leia, Padme, and Jyn, and she shits on Rey.

>helicopter lightsabers

>What happened between TCW and Rebels?
Disney. Disney happened.

this is probably pretty close. tcw is a far cry from realistic features and while rebels has some issues with character design, its a lot closer to real life. so ahsoka would probably look a lot like this in real life and you can easily imagine that aged up similar to how she looks in rebels

You arent in your circle jerk people know Rebels is shit

pretty much this. The few episodes I've seen I actually thoroughly enjoyed her and anakin's banter.

She felt like a character I could relate to and aspire to be more like. It's that whole sonic boom knuckles thing, something something pointing out that she's a girl doing the same stuff as a boy undermines the pursuit of equal footing, or something.

She was a casually cool character that didn't get the focus because she had a vagina and orange ass cheeks holla

She was first depicted as an orange alien with vaguely negroid features

so youre just ignoring everything about how the clone wars butchered the looks of real people? despite people in the clone wars not looking like their real life counterparts, ahsoka STILL keeps her clone wars features in real life?

>ywn hear James Earl Jones say "I miss Snips"

i don't like it

WUZ

I don't even like Rebels but thinking TCW S1 or, especially, the movie is better is retarded
The movie is basically unwatchable
At least Rebels has *some* good stuff

And the rest of you who replied to me are retarded as well

>how the clone wars butchered the looks of real people
It's called style, they were clearly basing people's models on their genndywars look, and even then anakin, obi wan and co. look distinctly white, ahsoka on the other side loks blacker than master windu.

She really does not, my man. Saw's sister is what black TCW features look like.

>voiced by a white devil

She apprenticed to the single most important Jedi in the history of the galaxy.

Yes he did. George said he wanted Anakin to have a padawan and Filoni did the rest.

they look distinctly white because they have white skin my man. ahsoka looks the way she does because of the clone wars style. going by how how other characters got butchered, and by how she doesnt look black in rebels (whos art style is closer to real life), and by how she looks like in games styled like real life like force arena, ahsoka definitely does not have black features

>George said he wanted Anakin to have a padawan
Yes, exactly.

Oh fuck off with that shit

?

wish they'd do an ashoka movie. should probably be better than the book though. The book was okay but really need more action. I'd really like to see her have more presence in the starwars universe. Especially seeing as shes kinda the embodiment of the light side of the force, or was brought back to life with it making her, in my eyes, a beacon of that light force.

She's not going to show up in the Rebels finale and that makes me angry.
Filoni's new show isn't going to be anything interesting and that makes me angry.

>FORCE arena
>Grievous
hmmmm.

>You fool! I've been trained to use the force by Count Dooku.

He wasn't Force sensitive. He survived only because of superior tactics and enhanced speed and strength.

>You fool! I've been taught how to lift objects with my mind by Count Dooku.

>"You fool!", roared Grievous with his petulant cybernetic QUADpronged priCK in hand
>"I've been taught how to Eat SHiT and SuCK coCKs by Count Dooku"
>And it sounded a little bit like *spoikspoikspoikspoikspoikHUUUNNNGGH--spoik*
the revenge of the sith audiobook is really fucking weird. dont know if any of you have listened to it

>>>>shadbase

>never listened to audiobooks narrated by jim dale

I've heard the Harry Potter one where Grop rapes Hermione.

She's cute.

>cock-a-doodle-doo! my dick goes where you POO!
was he friends with sam raimi by chance?

Is he the guy who did the Harry Potter and the Underaged Blowjob thing?

he narrated the entire harry potter series, plus some other childrens books. which now that i think about it, im glad kids dont listen to audio books and instead like looking at pretty pictures

Is that supposed to be her belly button? Looks more triangular.

How does she fight anyone with arms that are like twigs?