Bucky, because you were mind controlled by Nazi scientists at the time...

>Bucky, because you were mind controlled by Nazi scientists at the time, I guess you're not responsible for my parents' death. I'm still upset over this, so I want to go outside and cool down for a while. Can you and Steve handle Zemo without me?

Civil was is the TDKrises or MCU, started with hype but the more you think about it the more ridiculous it gets

>look momma, I posted it again!
>Imma a bright lad, an'I momma?!

>Nigga you have missiles and lasers and shit just K.O him for us real fast then leave

>Man whose response to intense trauma was to build what is essentially a man shaped jet and fly around in it fighting people does not act 100% practically 100% of the time.

What a suprise

>expecting Tony Stark to act rationally at all

>Bucky, because you were mind controlled by Nazi scientists at the time,
That really doesn't count for a lot in the real world outside of the audience's perspective. Bucky never stood trial for his actions (which probably would have netted him an NGRI ruling) or attempted to get help at any point, meaning he is guilty of those things he did whether or not he was in his right mind at the time.

And don't tell me he couldn't have because of Hydra remnants spread about; there was nothing stopping him from going directly to Avengers Tower or their compound in upstate New York, where Cap's continued presence was public knowledge for over a year. If anything, Bucky's knowledge of Hydra would have probably been an asset in the Avenger's campaign against their forces worldwide.

>Hey spiderman, there's this really cool and super obvious trick to dealing with Captain America
later
>HNNNNRRRRRRRRGGG HOW CAN HE POSSIBLY DEFEAT ME, I'M DOING EVERYTHING RIGHT

That'd be out-of-character
Unrealistic
Boring
& just bad
I'm glad Sup Forums doesn't write for the MCU

Stark did go for Cap's legs very early on in the fight.

What's really fucking stupid is that Spidey said "He also said to go for your legs!" and immediately webbed his arms, at which point Cap almost effortlessly threw him 20 or so feet.

>Bucky never stood trial for his actions (which probably would have netted him an NGRI ruling) or attempted to get help at any point, meaning he is guilty of those things he did whether or not he was in his right mind at the time.
You really think a court would be easy on him considering he worked with Nazis? Controlled or not, most courts wouldn't give him a chance

>user, because this in an life action movie where real life actors perform real life action with real life settings, I guess you're supposed to post this thread on Sup Forums, the board for life action shows where real life actors perform real life actions with real life settings.

>it's another "why is a character who is a jackass and seldom listens to reason acting like a jackass who seldom listens to reason?" thread

He was mind-controlled by Nazis.

And even if what you said was true, that's still not an excuse when he can go to cap.

Tony brought a fucking prepubescent retarded cock smoker to a superhero fight. Of course Tony wasn't thinking clearly throughout this movie.

>Tony being emotionaly stable and not act by impulse

That's basically another character you have there.

REASONABLE DEBATE isn't as interesting as CIVIL WAR

What really bothered me is how he forced a kid to fight for him

Are you motherfuckers really gonna sit there and pretend you wouldn't lose your shit if you found out a guy you've been led to believe is your friend KILLED your parents?

Tony still did nothing wrong.

Let's not forget he was feeling super guilty of Sokovia, was having a break with Pepper and fighting his friend. Tony was a mess just waiting to explode and bucky blew it.

>meaning he is guilty of those things he did whether or not he was in his right mind at the time.
alternatively, bucky knew darn well he would be given life imprisonment or execution, with no chance at a fair trial
so he hid away in the hopes everyone would forget about him, he wasnt gonna cause trouble and he didnt want to go to jail, if it wasnt for zemo he would have easily been able to live in peace
he could have gone to avengers mansion, but given how his master plan was to live incognito forever, i dont think he even thought about it